1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I'm looking for a concert that had had acchan appear as surprise center for flying get

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Thank you

4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Is there any way international fans can purchase goods from the japanese store(since they offer more goods)? I tried to buy something but I can only buy from their international store which really doesn't offer much.

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You need to use a deputy service, like FromJapan or Buyee. Do note, these are not the only two services that you can use.

Also, it will cost more this way. You are basically hiring a middleman to do the purchasing/re-direct shipping for/to you. They will want to payed for their service. ;)

6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Thanks!! I'll check those sites out

7. Arisu21

Arisu21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Is there any way for international fans to watch concerts live? >...<

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

For concerts that do streams, look for live streaming links. Unfortunately, all that is illegal so none of us can share any here.

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't mind watching concerts after the fact. In my case, that means I can sleep and don't have to set the alarm for 2 am.

10. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

Hi just wanna ask about something about concert events like the Kojimatsuri. Is the ticket for the concert in Kojimatsuri first come first serve or is it like a raffle like winning a slot in a theater / stage performance.
    Because we're planning to buy a ticket for Mayu's graduation concert and we are basing on how they will sell the ticket based on previous concerts.

11. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    you will have to apply through the ticket center and yeah, it's a raffle.

12. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    BullMoose_pyon
    I'm trying to apply for concert tickets on the ticket center.

What does "standby" mean, or キャンセル待ち (waiting list) mean? Sounds like it has to do with getting cancelled tickets. Any reason to do it or to not do it?

edit: Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    No reason not to do it, if you are applying for the show. It is kinda like cancel machi for the theater. You might win a second chance lottery for tickets if you don't win the first time.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think you got it. Waiting list in case someone declines their ticket/later says they can't go.

15. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    What is/was, in your opinion, the best performance of AKB48? (that was recorded, of course)

So I am introducing AKB48 to some friends who like mainly Kpop and Western pop.
    I do not expect to convert them into AKB lovers or anything,
    just want to impress or at least show them that AKB48 is more than what they have heard from mainstream media.
    Should I show the old timers or the new generation?

The one I have in mind is the Kouhaku 2010 ver, with Beginner-Hebirote-Ponyshu, but I'm open for any suggestion.

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Japan Record of the Year winners:

2011 Flying Get
    2012 Manatsu no Sounds Good!

While these aren't my personal favorites, they do come with a seal of approval.

Curious: what have they heard from the mainstream media?

Added: Look at the recent list of "songs that would be hits outside Japan" Countdown compiled by Forrest Fuller. As I recall, UZA was high on list and is not a typical idol song.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ple-threat-members.8090/page-271#post-1366438

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  17. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    To be honest, the 2011 one was full of emotion that would not be transmitted well to first timers
    UZA and the others on the list are good, gotta find a good performance of those.
    What's your personal favorite though?

They know AKB48 as the "high-pitched cutesy girl group with a lot of young girls who sells based on sex appeal, which is why they are not allowed to have boyfriends or else they have to shave their hair."
    Or something of the sort. Basically not very positive, since they don't really care about it to find out more anyway.

This is really comprehensive! I'll look for them one by one, but what's your personal favorite?
    I always liked Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, and I didn't know about that opening concert. That was awesome.

Again, thanks a lot!

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Do you want to show them official videos or performances? For example, Hebirote the video would just reinforce the selling sex image, but live performances are fun. For videos, I like Gingham Check (Joseph Kahn version). Just as a song, I like Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai. I may be the only one, but to me, BwT is their version of Bad Blood, girls kicking ass (and they came out at the same time), so the video works too. It's all personal taste.

19. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Well, I'll say performances. I think those will show the real AKB48 more than videos.

20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Dang, thanks for bringing this up. I had never seen it before and it's definitely worth a watch. Quite good dancing...this is the type of thing the 48group only does once in a while and is always nice and refreshing to see.