1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    fck this just made me miss Milky in S (and I feel I'm the only one who likes her in S).

Her smile in that Koi shijin performance is awesome.

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I know!! I love that S. She suits Seifuku no Me much much much more better than her stage in team B. And not to mention Houkago no Race & Kesenai Honoo are great, while B Garden & loneliness club is just trash & boring respectively.

3. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Does anyone know what this is? Is there a full MV of it? I thought Gesuna Yume was an NGT song.

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    That's Team Surprise 3rd Stage, no full mv(yet). There's a thread in AKB48 Releases for it

5. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Thats from the new team surprise units

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's for the pachinko game

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Thank you as well :)

9. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    TV shows broadcasted on a nationwide television networks are much popular than the ones on local networks. According to wiki, Japan has 6 nationwide networks:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_of_Japan

I can name 5 shows is currently running on these channels:
    - AKBINGO (1/2008 -): NTV, Tuesday late night
    - AKBShow (10/2013 -): NHK, Saturday late night
    - Nogizaka Under Construction (10/2011 -): Tokyo TV, Sunday late night
    - Keyakitte, Kakenai? (10/2015 -): NTV, Sunday late night
    - NOGIBINGO/KEYABINGO (7/2013 -): NTV, Monday late night

There are some old shows on other channel & time-slots, such as Ariyoshi AKB Kyōwakoku (JNN), AKB Kanko Taishi (FujiTV)... Some old show took the slot from another during season break (such as AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari & SashiKita Gassen took the slot on NTV Monday between NOGIBINGO seasons).

My questions are:
    - Does any current show inherit timeslot of another 48/46 show? I do not count the same show w/ an old name (e.g. AKBINGO = AKB 0ji 59fun).
    - As for the ended old show, who normally inherits its timeslot (another idol group, or no idol show). Why could not AKS reuse their old timeslots like what 48/46 is doing with NTV Monday slot?

10. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    May I butt in? For someone who doesn't particularly care about their music (like me), are you sure showing them AKB48 performances is the way to go if you plan on trying to impress them? I'm new, and I'm here because of Shimazaki haruka the actress and not Paruru the idol. I tried watching through concerts to learn more about Paruru and my brain went numb. Luckily, I first watched some MVs, specifically Uza, Bwt, that song with wind or something or whatever (older song, they all wore a white dress and black leggings I think), and Better so I at least knew there were some songs that were to my taste before I dived into concerts. Just a thought since AKB is the king of over the top if you ask me.

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Or else watching girls blowing bugs into each other mouths is a better start?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

12. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    You don't think that's a little mild? since you know, the bug is a little small. Now, that huge ass water bug..yessss! yummy! But were talking about impressing some friends not grossing them out lol.

Edit:
    Here's a question. What's up with all the teams? I thought it was 16 members per team? why they all below that number? too many graduations in a short period of time? Or am I wrong in what I thought?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  13. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Thank you for the inputs. The meet up was cancelled so I didn't get to show them the one I prepared (@rka 's suggestion, BWT and Uza performance)

So Paru was your entrance to AKB, and what makes you curious to find out more ?

And to answer your question, yeah the teams are supposed to have 16 members each. Due to recent graduations and almost no promotions for Kenkyuuseis, they are left in that state. The fans were expecting a shuffle or mass promotions, but 3rd Draft event were announced instead.
    EDIT: 4 D2 Members were promoted to full members today.
    Team 8 is surely above 16 members though.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  14. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Mass promotions would have been better IMO. I wont get into details on my opinion there as it tends to get really long winded. I'll save it for some other more appropriate thread.

Anyway, yes, Paruru was how I was introduced to AKB. Short version: I was looking for something to watch to pass the time, stumbled upon Ghost Theater and Shiritsu Bakaleya and by chance she was the lead for both. Thought she was extremely lovely so I decided to look her up, stumbled upon this forum about 3 months ago since she was an idol. Can't look her history up without looking into AKB since she's been outside AKB for what a little over half a year but has been a part of AKB for a good 7 years or so.

Imma reserve all my opinions for other more appropriate threads as I tend to be very opinionated and needlessly long winded which is very evident in my long winded and sometimes pointless ramblings in the Paruru thread. :p

15. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Anyone knows in which hkt concert they had this MJSK0 skit with Sakura doing a Kamehameha?

16. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Is anyone surprised how few AKB grads have gotten married once they left the group. I can only think of one or two. No doubt there are more. Probably many more. Perhaps many many more. Maybe, living in the U.S., I simply not hearing about those marriages. Anyone know which grads are now married women?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  17. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I only know 3 former members that're married, Ohori Megumi, Kikuchi Ayaka & Komori Mika.
    There's a good chance that there are others that're married as well, especially from the lesser known grads and those that retired and kept everything private once they did.

18. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Adding onto this, Kawasaki Nozomi and Nakanishi Rina are also married.

19. ossan

ossan Member

Watanabe Shiho
    Uriya Akane
    Sato Natsuki

20. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Wow, more than I knew of. But to be honest, I've only heard of a couple of those women. Let me rephrase the question. Is anyone surprised that more of the RECOGNIZABLE NAMES in AKB history haven't gotten married?