1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

You do calls for your oshi... that's about it.

2. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Quick question; is there any way to listen to the DEMO male voice version of akb48 songs?

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

What? You mean the demos recorded for the members to record to? If so, no. There’s no official releases on them (no, duh) nor are there leaks. I’m pretty sure I heard M. T. Sasagu’s demo somewhere but nothing long. It was only a few seconds.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Occasionally you will hear snippets of them when one of the TV shows does a bts segment, or in the documentaries, or other such thing. But as said before, never more than a few seconds.

They are DEMOs. By definition never meant for public release.

• Like Like x 1
  5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    it's a waste because from some of the demos we've been exposed to, the demos sound much better than released song for some reason.

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    A few of the demo songs have leaks but they are hard to find these days except for this

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also the backing track for Sekai wa doko made Aozora na no ka

https://twitter.com/yuka_ippaiwarae/status/928505183734087680

7. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Limited Edition came with 12 trading cards on top of the 5 included photos. No difference in video content (or price iirc).

8. mrhuy0111

mrhuy0111 Kenkyuusei

It's quite rude but i have to ask. How much has akimoto pay for akb member? They perform in the theater but they have too many member and in the lastest ep of akbing a member said she had about 4-5 day off per week. How can she live with that?

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

No one knows. How much you're paid depends on how popular you are and how much outside job you get. This is where agencies come in. Outside jobs pay you fairly well if you're a demanding member. As for the the 4-5 days off per week? Are you talking about that Eito member that was on Gaya? If i remember correctly, she is still a minor so the days off for her can be school.

Edit: It's Hama Sayuna you're talking about? She's only 16 so she probably uses her off days to go to school. Not as young as I expected but when she appears on AKBingo and other stuff, she gets paid.

10. mrhuy0111

mrhuy0111 Kenkyuusei

i'm wandering how can the non senbatsu member live with several hundred dollars. They might not pay the bill. One more question, who do u think is the most succesful member after granduated? what do they do for living?

11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    They do other work as well (TV shows, photoshoots, etc.) depending on the member. Also, as mentioned, many of the girls are still students in either school or university. They don't need to live off the money, it's just a part time job. Like their peers might be working a konbini or a cafe, they do this. That's why many less successful girls graduate the group when they graduate from school, because they realize they need to find a proper job.

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I've seen a fashion ad featuring Mariko in a fashion magazine not long ago. Can't remember what brand it was though. But I think the OP was more interested in what the current members do to survive, considering their wages are low.

There was this video by Ishizuka Akari who broke down crying about being poor:
    if the video does not show watch the video here
    Now, personally I think she was exaggerating a bit but I'm pretty sure she still doesn't earn much, considering I've never seen her appear in any TV show (though I admit I don't watch NMB shows much, so she might have appeared a few times) or ad.

13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    in TV land Acchan and Yuko doing well in their jobs, Paruru also make a good start but if we talked about the most successful graduated member right now, i'm gonna say it's Kawaei Rina..you can see her everywhere

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yep, Bakaei san hands down the most successful transition from idol to actress.

15. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Adding onto this, I remember watching AKBingo! one time (for some reason, I can't find the episode) and one member said that she barely earned enough to eat ramen (and this was during the golden era). And there's this article about Ohori Megumi, who said her pay back when she was a member was 45,000 yen, which was barely enough to make ends meet. There was also Baito AKB, who earned 1000 yen an hour as a part-time job, which makes you wonder what full-time members like Kenkyuusei earn.

In the entertainment world, I'd definitely agree with people saying Acchan, Yuko and especially Ricchan. I always seem to see Riichan.
    Outside of this, Kawasaki Nozomi is a successful businesswoman, with a fashion company, nail salon, spa etc. She's definitely been making bank since graduating from AKB.

16. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    What is that website that has the dance formations of a bunch of 48G songs?

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Outside of entertainment, there are some other graduates running their own business. Uchida Mayumi owns 2 restaurants (according to the wiki, some other graduates work or used to work there, but I don't actually know which ones). Sato Natsuki also owns her own nail salon. I think I heard at least one more girl owns a hair salon, but I can't remember who right now.

18. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I totally forgot about Ucchii (I think she's also released her own book?) and Nacchi! The only graduate I can remember that works at Ucchii's restaurant is Nishino Miki, and that's because of 48talk :lol:. That also reminds me that (albeit not on the same level as Ucchii), ex-NMB member Shimada Rena opened a cafe a few years ago, which I only remember because Koishi Kumiko began working there after her SKE graduation. They're not AKB, but they still count.

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nishino Miki is starring in a monthly comedy show on a channel called WALLOP TV:

http://www.wallop.tv/?cpt_discography=comedyshow

That page is currently showing that Okada Ayana (ex-Team 4) was a guest on the most recent edition of the show which was broadcast on 11/19.

20. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Guys whats the difference between a Taiwan pressed AKB single and Japan pressed AKB single. (other than the price ofc)