1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    maybe give us a link?

2. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

just click on youtube----akb48 amazon echo

3. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    86A4F832-0B5F-4691-B4A7-0A5577329CD5.jpeg Can I ask who this girl in the front is? I know she’s a team 8 girl, but I can’t figure out which.

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  5. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
  6. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    She participated in a few episodes of AKBingo last year. I don't know the numbers but I think it was in the first half of 2017.

7. Tentenko

Tentenko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I have watched a few LOD theater shows and have some questions.
    After the regular show finishes there is a bit where someone in the audience says some stuff before leading the crowd in a chant, usually for an encore. When did this start, and how is the person who speaks chosen? Is it all organized beforehand or is it more spontaneous? I'm genuinely interested!

8. andyJKT48

andyJKT48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    im curios why aki-p doesnt make new stage fo the K and B anymore?

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It depends on the show. If it is a seitensei or a graduation, the committee decides beforehand who is going to make the speech and lead the encore. However, for a regular show, I think it's a bit more spontaneous. After all, they just need to start the encore. It's one line.

I can tell you for Wasamin's concerts we have a guy who almost always starts the encore. Quite reluctantly, I might add. People start whispering at him to start it, and then he usually rolls his eyes. Especially in a case like her recent Ebisu concert, where there was more than one show. He led the encore for the matinee, and when people started telling him to start the evening encore, he was gesturing that his throat hurt from earlier, LOL.

The million dollar question. Ultimately, you would have to ask him.

10. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Who was center for Aitakatta?

11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    the Wiki48 entry has no name in bold, ergo, that would indicate no designated centre, but the MV (of course) features Acchan quite prominently (and she's mostly in the centre position during the dance sequences)

I would link to the MV but the only one on YouTube has the audio removed

Anyway ... most of the song is sung by multiple members ... so more of an ensemble piece, as shown here

if the video does not show watch the video here

ok, found a link to the MV, but it's a Russian site ... so, visit at your own discretion
    https://rutube.ru/video/4cab87399d37609332a9443b4e83096e/

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    No need for Russian sites, it's on Youtube too (unless it's blocked in certain countries?):

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The Wiki48 entry for Acchan shows that she centered Aitakatta.

14. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Not in オランダ (Oranda a.k.a. The Netherlands) ... but this one just didn't show up in my search results .... :)

Yeay .... Wiki48 is just like it's bigger brother .... entries contradicting each other, who would have thought it :)

If it was the other wiki we could now start an edit war, in which you edit the Aitakatta entry to show Acchan was center ... while I edit the Acchan page to remove the mention :D .... it's fun for the whole family
    otoh ... I'll probably get hit by a ban hammer for trolling ... let's not chance that :/

Anyway, if the definition of being centre (which I'm making up at the spot) is that you have at least some solo lines, and more solo lines than other members ... then Aitakatta doesn't really have a center as it's something like 4 members, 4 other members ,5 etc ...
    If the definition is center of the dance formation ... then it would be a double centre imho, as Takamina switches row with Acchan multiple times (and together with Yuko is almost as much featured in the MV)

But I'm sure there's an 'official' definition, to which I will be redirected in some follow up posts ;)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    http://avex.jp/ske48/news/detail.php?id=1059202

Can anyone explain this event? If I understand correctly, one of the participating members will hand you the CD that you purchase on that day? But the single still includes tickets for national HS events?

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It looks like it. I have been to events like this before. Not for CDs, usually for photobooks. I went to events like this for Wasamin (her PB), Hashimoro Kanna (her book), and Yazawa Erika from IDOLING!!! (trading card set) Essentially it is a handshake event, but the person actually hands you your merchandise. Actually, they really only handle it for a second. The manager (or some staff member) brings over your stuff, and places it in front of them, then they pick it up and hand it to you.

Which reminds me of a funny story. As I mentioned, I went to one of these for Wasamin's PB release. I actually had multiple tickets, so I went through three separate times. On the last round, the staff member placed the merchandise right in front of me, and instinctively I went to pick it up. I was supposed to wait for her to hand them to me, so Wasamin goes "Hey!" then picked up my books and ran away with them. Then she played "keep away" with me. She was faking me out!

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I remember AKB48 doing this before. Here is Mayu handing out copies of Anklet at Tsutaya in Shibuya. I think I have seen events with three members together passing out CDs that fans purchased, possibly at Tsutaya or Tower Records.

[​IMG]

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...atanabe-mayu-mayuyu.82/page-1308#post-1393483

Another link: Billboard Japan.
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/...4016/akb48-departing-member-mayuyu-fans-japan

And here are similar events for the new single.

http://gamp.ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12358312892.html

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  18. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Just got a VR headset, did AKB ever produce any 360 videos or VR app ?
    Thanks!

19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I think you can watch ANN in 360 and they had some videos from tsubasa was iranai era in 360

20. Curlymckay

Curlymckay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maeda Ayaka, Shobu Marin
    Hello! I was wondering what's the purpose of Kennin positions? Is it just more likely that you'll be in different groups singles (as in the two different girls you'd be in) or is there more to it? Thanks!