1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    if I calculated it correctly, the current Eito kennins (sans Karin) by teams are 8-12-10-13. A obviously lost Karin and Tsumugi (and yeah Kasumin would have been perfect). Rissen doesn't seem to fit the current A image much:^^;: but they might not have much choice. And well, Kirara is clearly an A material face-wise:hehe:

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Now when I've looked at stage A2 several times I began to wonder about Skirt, Hirari. In the MV and in early videos the members are waving their skirts and show the black bloomers and it's also filmed. But later videos, including Revival Concert, the bloomers are not filmed, the cameras is pointing higher. It's very clear to see that, and I have no objections, but is that some kind of self-censorship och was there a debate about this at that time? If somebody remember.

3. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Well, I'm no expert but I happened to recently watch two things that addressed this issue. First one was the Kin Sma special where they showed that from the theatre and said that before they were popular at all people around Akiba and such would refer to them as 'the panty showing group'(of course they have the safety shorts on as you mentioned). That upset them a lot from what I gathered.

And then in the HKT doc I think it was(not sure maybe I'm thinking of something else, maybe Sashihara no Ran), but there was a scene where they visited the person whose job it is to edit and remove any questionable shots. Particularly ones like these with the skirt, for all of their official video releases. So that's definitely intentional now. Whether it's a result of past controversy like I mentioned, who knows. But it seems to be the current policy.

4. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    In the Mechaike "Yabe's Job Offer" episode, there is a section where they are indeed screening the video footage for NG elements, so, yeah ... it's a thing

to be honest, almost seeing something is a lot sexier imho then getting a plain view

on another note, Japanese Schoolgirls used to wear bloomers during phys ed .... but nowadays they just wear shorts ... so it's a culture shift as well

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In the Paruru Mechaike special from 2012, Yabe visits the editing room where they are reviewing video from the Tokyo Dome concert. The goal: cut out any suggestive shots.

[dutchie beat me]

6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You, profile says you are 72? ... so don't worry, I'm not allowed to beat the elderly or women or children by my mother ;)

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Your mother taught you well. :)

8. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Ah, the Mechaike special is where I saw that. Not the HKT doc. I must have been remembering Sashi in the editing room in the HKT doc or something and mixed the two up even though she wasn't in the Mechaike episode.

But yeah that's what I meant. They seem to go to great lengths to avoid those shots now I guess.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok, thanks for the answers. I was right then.

10. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

For 2shot events, is it possible to let the girls pick the pose instead? Since I am not good at them.

How do I tell them that politely in Nihongo?

Thanks in adanvce.

11. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Counter-question: Would you be able to understand their response?

Just go with the Heart-pose ;)

12. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Yes I do. :)

Anyway, thanks for the advice. :)

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @qwerty_2000 Just say 'hearto' or 'peace' to the girl while making the pose yourself and you'll be fine. The only member I've ever met who went straight to a pose was Yahagi Moeka but she wanted to get close to my face while looking straight at me which I wasn't comfortable with, so I simply and politely turned my face towards the camera. She then did the same while resting her hands against her lower cheeks so I did that too. The end result was actually very nice and rather different to my usual 2-shots! :)

14. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Actually I've been wondering how close we can be physically in 2-shot. Not that I'm planning to go soon, but I may or may not want to have Naachan grab my chin while she looks at me or something similar.
    Do they give us any kind of warning if we're trying to get too close? I'd like to always be as respectful as possible.

15. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    The original purpose of AKB48 was to have 3 teams (A, K, B), which all contain 16 members. When a member graduates, there spot would be filled up by a Kenkyuusei. Over the years, this member system has been dropped largely due to the many shuffles that have occurred, favoring larger teams to have full theater shows of a team. My question is, how different would the teams be if there was no shuffle? This also applies to the first team shuffle that happened in 2009, meaning the original members of a team will continue to be in their original teams until they graduate.

16. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Who is is this and this?

I know the photos are from Team K's Aishuu no Trumpeter and I think the first picture is Ishida Haruka and the second might be Ichikawa Manami but I'm not sure.

17. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    You are correct

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. maenza23

maenza23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Quick question. I have some tickets for tomorrow's HS in Osaka for Rara Goto (6 & 7 部). She's on hiatus for academic reasons. What should I do? Can I use them? Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks in advance.

19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, since it is a 48-group event, you can use them as "on the day nomination" tickets. That means you can use them on any member whose lane has a star on it. But you must wait until 30 minutes into the slot to enter the lane.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. maenza23

maenza23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Ahh, so that's what the star means. Thank you so much!