1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I don't know if this thread already exists on Stage 48. (If it doesn't, I haven't the slightest idea of how to start it up.) If it does and my comments here are simply repetitious, please forgive me: Here in the U.S., Mount Rushmore is a National treasure. On a mountainside in South Dakota, the faces of 4 of our greatest presidents have their faces carved. I always thought the fans' opinion of who should be on an ''AKB48 Mt. Rushmore'' would make for a lively thread with everyone having a STRONG opinion regardless of how long they've supported the group. FWIW, my AKB48 Mt. Rushmore would be comprised of Maeda Atsuko, Sashihara Rino, Takahashi Minami, and Aki-p. If such a thread does already exist, could someone let me know and I will delete this posting. Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    @richard durbano Anyone can start a thread. If you go up to General AKB48 Discussion, the sub-forum that this thread is in, you can see a button/link with the words "Post New Thread" (it is on the right, very near the top). However, you should make sure that your thread is in the correct sub-forum (e.g., it wouldn't go in the MNL48 Members sub-forum).

From the rules (obviously the last point doesn't apply to a thread on favorite ????):
    • Take responsibility for OPs you create – If you start a thread, you are expected to maintain the opening post and update it to meet certain standards. If you are not quite sure how an OP should look or what information it should contain, please ask one of the staff or look around to see what other threads in that section looks like. Also, before creating a thread, make sure your source is official (any of the official blogs, an announcement by King Records, etc) and that a thread doesn't already exist for it.

3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Thank you, but that's all a little too much for me. I'm really bad on the computer (almost computer illiterate) and lack the wherewithal to take the responsibility to maintain the thread. If anyone else likes the idea, they are more than welcome to it. Thanks again for getting back to me.

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    There are similar threads buried in the back pages of the Discussion section. You can always find one and revive it.

5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Some information and a question at the end. I'm still working with Revial Concert. :D Now I've made copies of all songs, totally 303 numbers and 85 GB. It's much easier to just made a choise in the computer than use a DVD. It's also a risk to damage the DVD, I've had to repair one DVD because of scratches. There's a lot of very good songs, and some not so good, so I can sit a long time just listen and look on the videos. One of the best, maybe THE best, is Ookami to Pride from stage S3 and performing by Kizaki Yuria and Yagami Kumi. Very good music, but I wonder a bit which song the have "borrowed"? Some American tune, 50th or 60th? And the girls are adorable. To use a Swedish word, "charmtrolls.

Now to the question. A lot of closeups gets me a feeling that Kuumin squint. I don't know if I use the right word but her right eye often turns inwards. I've looked through her thread here but there is only some comments in the beginning about some eye problems. Her thread is a bit strange but I think it's one of those threads that was deleted some years ago and after that was remaked. So my question is, does anybody know something about her eyes?

But I saw that the little girl has grown up and is married and have a son. Life goes on. :)

6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    iirc correctly it's called cross-eyed in English ... if it's just one eye it might be a so called lazy eye ... I've got that condition, in all my school picture my right eye is pointing inwards ... in those times they made you wear an eye patch over your healthy eye in order to train the 'lazy' one, because muscles controlling the lens aren't very well developed either so you tend top be extremely near sighted in that eye (i just confused cause and effect, the nearsightedness leads to the lazy eye, not vice versa).
    It used to be that my parents could tell if I got tired because then my eye started to pull inward, but nowadays I don't have that anymore (I'm still really nearsighted in that eye though, can only focus up to 15cm with it)

if left untreated people might go functionally blind in the weak eye as the brain will start to ignore the blurry image (that's the reason why it starts 'wandering' ).

I've heard people say that Miichan has a lazy eye, but Miichan her eyes have different sizes ... not the same thing. ..... (and yeah, I have that as well, but not as pronounced as Miichan)

furthermore, due to the difference in eyelids , Asian people often tend look to be a bit cross eyed to Caucasian people as well.
    [​IMG]

otoh ... if you look at this pic ... yeah, she looks a little bit cross eyed, but I doubt it's serious as she would have a hell of an headache everyday otherwise :/

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have that too. I wonder if it's due to myself falling and my upper right cheek (near my eye) slammed a concrete's corner. I hate looking at mirror because my right eye looks very odd. Add that to my natural droppy eye and I looks tired all the time (aside from I'm ACTUALLY tired almost all the time lol)

8. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks for answer. It's not a big issue but I wonder a bit. It could be the eyelid but also that asian people have less deeper eye bottoms than we in west, their eyes are more superficial. (Right word?) I've also noticed this on Ikoma Rina. I can remember that I've seen one 48G member with an eye patch but I don't remember who. I post 2 pics of Kuumin where her eyes looks strange.
    eye1.jpg eye2.jpg

9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    iirc correctly Jurina(?) wore an eye patch in the Kouhaku collaboration with World Order where they did UZA .... btw ... that was awesome :D

https://v.qq.com/x/page/f0023lodzbc.html

Screenshot 2019-01-30 at 12.22.20.jpg
    (it could be part of the costume, but I doubt it, as none of the other members had any similar accessories)

btw ... I think the eyelids of asian people are thicker, providing better protection to the eyes in a cold environment.

well, as I said, even in her profile pic on the wiki her eyes look a bit 'off'

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Just a quick question about national handshake and the mini live on such events.

To watch a mini-live, do I have to surrender a national handshake ticket or can I both watch it and go to one HS lane with just one handshake ticket?

Thank you.

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    No, you just need one to enter, watch the mini live, and do HS.
    But I suggest to have more. Maybe buy it in auction will be cheaper.

My first HS actually a National HS and I only brought one at that time. And buy another one inside.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You will exchange your ticket for a mini-live ticket. Your mini-live ticket can be used as a handshake ticket.

Considering the event he is talking about is tomorrow, probably a little late to be doing auction. But I would imagine they will be selling CDs at Nagoya Dome, so you can get more there if you like.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ah the SKE one? Sometimes on the way from station to the dome there will be some people who sell the ticket for cheaper price. :fear: normally ¥800 but can go down to ¥600. Not always available tho.

Tip: save some ticket to do the matomedashi in the end, around 3-5 tickets. Pretty sure you want to go to J, but usually for popular member they limit the maximum ticket. So pay attention to the screen or notice from staff.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Thank you for your replies.

My Japanese is still at elementary level so I guess I'll just stick with the generic handshake XD

Might buy an extra HS ticket/CD just so I can line up at Jurina's lane twice.

By the way, what's matomedashi?

Again, thanks for the answers.

15. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It is mainly for people who 1) just want to see one member, and/or 2) have a lot of tickets. At the end of the event, people line up to see a specific member, the amount of tickets you have left determines how long you get to talk with the member. For example, if you have five leftover tickets which you are going to use on, say Jurina, you would get around 15-20 seconds of handshake time.

If you are just going to use 1 or 2 tickets, matome is going to be unnecessary. Not to mention, doesn't Jurina have a solo lane anyway? So for her it really wouldn't make any difference, except that during matome you get to use multiple tickets, where during the main event you can only use one at a time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Oooh.. naisu.. maybe next time though, hehe. I just want to experience a generic handshake event for now :)

Thanks for the info.

17. KPOP JPOP

KPOP JPOP Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami Matsui Jurina
    hi newbie here...
    do anyone of you guys know who this members are?

i'm looking for her in the wiki48 but i cant find what group they are and who they are..
    someone please help

upload_2019-2-10_17-3-53.png upload_2019-2-10_17-8-57.png upload_2019-2-10_17-9-16.png

Mod note: please be mindful of forum photo size rules., thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
  18. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @KPOP JPOP

Pic #1 Otake Hitomi

Pic #2. Honda Sora

19. KPOP JPOP

KPOP JPOP Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami Matsui Jurina
    thank you very much.......[hehe][hehe]:worthy::worthy:

20. Jurinachuu

Jurinachuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hi, I hope someone can help me with my question. Sorry, it's a little weird one. :oops: Is it allowed to sent message books with photos of items or goods related to them to the members? And if that is allowed, is it like that fans can't be shown in those photos? Let's say I would have a necklace and I want to take a photo of it for that project. I probably can't take one when I'm wearing the necklace, because my neck will show? Or like photo of bracelet with the bracelet on my wrist? :oops: I ask this because of this project I was going to participate. Thank you if someone understands what I mean and can help me soon! :oops:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019