1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I don't know how accurate at is, but most of the girls who did Produce 48 listed their weights on their profiles there (including recent graduates):
    Goto Moe: 43 kg (168 cm)
    Nagano Serika: 43.5 kg (157 cm)
    Nakano Ikumi: 50 kg (166.7 cm)
    Nakanishi Chiyori: 49 kg (160 cm)
    Mogi Shinobu: 52 kg (162 cm)
    Muto Tomu: 41 kg (156 cm)
    Sato Minami: 42 kg (152 cm); she also got weighed again on a Nemousu TV episode, I can't find the exact weight but it was also in low 40s so looks like her P48 weight was accurate
    Shinozaki Ayana: 42 kg (155 cm)
    Shitao Miu: 48 kg (161 cm)
    Iwatate Saho: 44.5 kg (157 cm)
    Ichikawa Manami: 43 kg (157 cm)
    Chiba Erii: 40 kg (162 cm)
    Kojima Mako 48 kg (163 cm)
    Takahashi Juri: 44 kg (159 cm)
    Takeuchi Miyu: 42.5 kg (156 cm)
    Honda Hitomi: 44.4 kg (158 cm)
    Asai Yuka: 47 kg (167 cm)
    Naiki Kokoro 48 kg (163 cm)
    Murase Sae: 44 kg (159 cm)
    Shiroma Miru: 49 kg (160 cm)
    Umeyama Cocona: 40 kg (157 cm)
    Uemura Azusa: 40 kg (157 cm)
    Kato Yuuka: 50 kg (163 cm)
    Matsuoka Natsumi: 46 kg (161 cm)
    Motomura Aoi: 43 kg (155 cm)
    Murakawa Vivian: 46 kg (157 cm)
    Miyawaki Sakura: 46 kg (163 cm); later posted a photo on her Twitter of her scale showing 42.8 kg saying she lost weight
    Aramaki Misaki: 46.6 kg (160.5 cm)
    Yabuki Nako: 40 kg (149 cm)
    Imada Mina: 56 kg (168 cm)
    Tsukiashi Amane: 42 kg (153 cm)
    Kurihara Sae: 50 kg (164 cm)
    Tanaka Miku: 40.3 kg (150 cm)
    Yamada Noe: 45 kg (160 cm)
    Hasegawa Rena: 47.5 kg (163 cm)

Also, Okada Rina posted on her Twitter that she is 39 kg at 161 cm. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but she is extremely skinny so might be true.

So obviously these are just some members' weights, but we can try to figure out the average from that. I would say most members in the 150-something cm range tend to be under 45 kg, with some less skinny ones being slightly over 45 kg but under 50 kg. Most of the girls who are over 160 cm seem to be in the 45-slightly over 50 kg range, with Imada Mina being the heaviest known one at 56 kg (note that some contestants, including Miyazaki Miho who is known to be among "chubbier" members, and of course all the non-P48 girls haven't revealed their weights, so there might be some heavier ones as well). However some super skinny girls are 40 kg or less even at over 160 cm. That puts many of the 48 group members in the underweight range based on BMI.

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Riina Thank you very much. Then my guess was quite good. Maybe Ichikawa Miori is even below 40 kg. She shouldn't go out when it's windy. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    @gotbild She'd have to carry a big bag of lemons with her to weigh her down.

4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well if Okada Rina is really 39 kg, then Miori is probably more like 30 kg. They are both very skinny but Okarina is more than 10 cm taller.

5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    :D:D:D

Mod Note: Posting twice within two minutes is double posting (posting twice in a 24 hour period without someone else posting is also double posting). Use edit to add new material. You can also click on +Quote on both posts you are responding to first and insert both into your single post.

You might be right.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2019
  6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I was just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to be blacklisted for concerts but not for theater in ticket center?

I keep failing all my applications despite applying with 2-3 fan clubs (Nihon Hashira no Kai, AKB mobile, and recently Eizo website membership) and ippan, I don't even win through cancel machi. So far I have failed when applying for all teams' Tokyo and Chiba concerts in September, Aqua Clara concert, STU48 concerts in Tokyo and singing competition (for the last 2 only fanclubs so far, still planning to apply for ippan for STU48 but luckily my friend won the singing competition). On the other hand, I won 3 theater shows in 1 month. Is it just bad luck with concerts or am I possibly blacklisted for some reason? I used to win concerts regularly last time I was in Japan (1-2 years ago) though it was mostly larger venues.

7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    All of it was in high demand, so I think kind of normal if you didn't win any (me too).
    I and my friend were once discussing is AKB getting more popular lately or it is just the effect of the absence of usual gimmicks like SSK so people spend more for other events. We conclude that possibly a combination of both, over the last 1.5-year individual HS events seems a bit more crowded than usual. Also, it is certainly more difficult to win concerts or events tickets in the Kanto region. Heck, even eito concert in Tokushima and Ehime (besides the Sunday night one because of obvious reason) where it was predicted to be an easy win. It turned out still difficult to win douhan ticket.

The problem is it seems AKS does not really have enough money in their current account to produce something big until the single release back to normal.

By the way, they are starting to implement photo ID through EMTG-based app. So, it might become more difficult to get douhan ticket.

8. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

I heard a rumour that next year ssk will be including 48Group, sakamichi,and Izone is that true ? I hope its not

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    sousenkyo with Sakamichi ? Naaa not going to happen.
    Just remember how badly recieved Ikoma's kennin was.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

in a feverish drug-addled stupor?

11. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

Man...it's already hard enough for 48G members to rank in, now they are making it even more difficult??? Won't this make more members graduate?

12. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

We are talking about AKS here sakamichi on top atm that means more fans, and more fans equal to more MONEY
    Somewhere from twitter its not reliable source so i want to confirm it here
    Thats why i dont want it to happen

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    While very unlikely and even if Sakamichi groups are more popular right now, why would their fans spend money to have Sakamichi members appear in an AKB48 single?

Now if what's at stake is that the sousenkyo single will be under the group of whichever group the #1 girl is from and all participating members are required to do handshake for that single, then maybe Sakamichi fans will take the challenge.

Imagine, such a single could likely sell 2M copies.

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    B-b-but Teacher Teacher sold 2M+ copies. Yeah I know what you mean, lol.[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, my 1st answer might sound too straight forward, it remains at the time Sakamichi fans felt Rina's kennin as a form of betrayal, it wasn't well recieved.
    In another hand Matsui Rena was warm welcomed if I'm not wrong.

As for IZ*ONE, considering how badly some Korean fans reacted to the anouncement of Sakura and Nako's send off concert, considering the exclusivity contract forbids some simple thing one wouldn't consider as job (such as Hitomi couldn't show up even on backstage footage to congratulate her fellow eito for their RH victory, despite performing at the same place in the following day), I don't think a real work like sousenkyo (and all that goes with it) can be in question.

• Like Like x 1
  16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I wonder a bit about the NMB48 song カモネギックス or KAMONEGIKKUSU. Here in the Wiki it's called Kamonegix but where does that spelling comes from? I'm sure it's not romaji but is it some official alternative spelling or just a fan made "translation"? A complication is that the girls are not singing the whole song word, just something that sounds like Kamonegik och Kamonegikk. Komonegix isn't the only spelling, look at #140 here: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Request_Hour_Setlist_Best_200_2014

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The song title is fully written in Katakana, which means it is not a native japanese word. Katakanas are usually used to write foreign words.
    Let's dissect:
    カ Ka
    モ Mo
    ネ Ne
    ギ Gi
    ック Kku (small Tsu ッ means the next kana is doubled, so small Tsu + Ku = Kku)
    ス Su

Usually when a word ends with a syllable in U, most of the time the U is muted.
    So it reads: Ka Mo Ne Gi Kku s
    (keep in mind it is not a japanese word)
    "ku su" here transcripts into X

Hope it is more clear.

• Like Like x 1
  18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    But it IS a native japanese word, a proverb, not a foreign word. Katakana is also used for special japanese words, like Banzai バンザイ.

19. MilkyLatte

MilkyLatte Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishigata Marina
    Hi, everyone! I recently rejoined the AKB fandom after a long hiatus. I've been having lots of fun watching theater stages and getting to know new favorites, but I was just watching the Teacher Teacher PV and thought the girl on the right was stunning. Who is she? I love any idol that can rock a red lip. I would also like to apologize to the girl on the left for the unflattering screenshot. :fp:
    photo too big

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1