1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've looked at the history pages of Kamonegix on the Wiki. From the beginning in 2013 the name of the single and the song was Kamonegikkusu. It was changed to Kamonegix January 17 2017 by JadeFlower. I wonder why?

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    If it helps. the Studio48 page for the song has 'KAMONEGIKKUSU' in the Romaji transliteration and 'KAMONEGIX' in the English translation so maybe that explanis why there are two versions?

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @David61 I've seen that. Could we blame dreamscape? :D

4. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I don't think I will get the answer. [hehe] Maybe later. But I have another question. I have just bought RH 2008 and 2009 DVD. I got very surprised when I played the first DVD, someone is talking during the performance! I suspect Oshima Yuko, Noro Kayo and two more who was talking before. Very disturbing. But I tested and found out that if I choosed a special line in the menu, yellow here, the disturbing talk disappeared. So now I wonder what the menu is saying. Anyone who is good in Japanese?
    meny2.jpg

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    the first menu(above the yellow menu) = "LIVE video (performance) + commentary"
    the yellow menu = "no commentary" option:)

6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Just what I thought, but now I know. Thank you very much.

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Questions about Tokyo dome concert 2012. Errors in the Wiki as usual but also in 48pedia.org.

#1 is right, 1st gen, Meada Atsuko, Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami, Takahashi Minami, Itano Tomomi, Shinoda Mariko.

Then we have #2. Gen 2 also comes in. Should be Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Kasai Tomomi, Masuda Yuka, Akimoto Sayaka, Umeda Ayaka, Kobayashi Kana, Sato Natsuki, Matsubara Natsumi if I've got it right. 9 members but only 8 comes in, who is missing? I have troubles to find out who it is so I'm asking you. The big problem is to get good screen shots because it's AKB48. In other words only focus on 1st gen and mostly on Acchan and Takamina. Yuko and Sae is allowed to enter the center 1st gen but the rest of 2nd gen have to stay a couple of meters aside, 3 to the left and 3 to the right. Less spotlights and less cameras. So I wonder about the members on these pics.

Pic 1. Akimoto and Kasai but who is to the left? Pic 2. Kobayashi and Umeda but who is center? Three names to choose from, Masuda Yuka, Sato Natsuki and Matsubara Natsumi. Good luck.
    pic1.jpg pic2.jpg

Then there is #3. 3rd gen comes in. Should be 8 members but only 7 comes in, also one member is missing but because I can't recognise 2 candidates at all I skip that.
    #4. Aitakatta. Wiki says gen 1-3 and graduated members. Thats ok but in fact the whole AKB48 is on stage. I wonder if the person who wrote in the Wiki had seen the concert at all or is only guessing. :confused:

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    pic 1: it looks like Nacchi
    pic 2, Natsumi maybe ?

It's hard to answer the other without pictures.
    Anyway, it's long time ago

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I think the same. Neither of the pics look like Masuda Yuka so I guess she's the one who wasn't there.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Wasn't Masuda doing a stage play at the time? I think she missed the whole of TD 2012

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm pretty sure the only dôme concert (excluding the disastrous seibu dôme) Yuka did was Sayaka's graduation.
    She graduated before the very 1st Tokyo dôme. If I remember right.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  12. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks to all of you. I agree, Masuda is missing here but I wasn't sure. She was transferred to Team K here at Tokyo Dome 2012, she graduated later on in December.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ah that's right

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It isn't easy to remember everything. :D Regarding the missing 3rd gen member i mentioned above it must be either Kikuchi Ayaka or Katayama Haruka, I couldn't spot any of them. I skip that.

Down to #10, AKB sanjou. Should be Team A, but... 16 members on stage, but only 15 members in the Team. Sasshi was already deported to HKT48. Who's subbing? Mayo!

I just wonder if I'm too meticulous?

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's certainly one word for it.

Muto Tomu filled in for Team A at TD 2012

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm still in Tokyo Dome 2012 and have come to #16, Shonichi. Team B, without Masuda Yuka. Sasaki Yukari replacing. But I have a question about that song. I'm sure everyone have heard the squeaks in the background, like there is a cricket sitting on the microphone. Why that sound? I can't find any crickets in the lyrics. It's nearly irritating.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's just a sampled keyboard sound and set to repeat through the song. It's on the original recording, it's always been there.

• Like Like x 1
  18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, but the real question is why they sounds to have crickets in the orchestra? :D Returning to AKB sanjou, both Mayo and Tomu is performing together with Team A. Which leads to that there is one more missing member except for Sasshi. I think it's Katayama Haruka but I'm not sure yet. I like this kind of riddles but it would have been more easy for me if AKB could have shot more closeups of all members, not only on Acchan and Takamina.

Edit: Nope, I was wrong. This must be Haachan:

haachan.jpg

Right? So it is Nakaya Sayaka who is missing.

There is a couple of members I have very difficult to recognise.

Edit2: During the concert they had a big submarine balloon flying around, at least on New Ship. Anyone who knows if this balloon was fixed to the roof in some case or was flying free?

balloon.jpg

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've watched the balloon closely and I think it was flying free and was radio controlled. Nice thing.

I've other things to do but I have moved forward.

20. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    If it was filled with Helium (or Hydrogen, but that's unlikely due to the flammability) it is not inconceivable that if it would loose power it would drift up to the roof in stead of coming down.
    (but even then it would be really, really slow in descending)

the arial shots you often see at venues tend to be a rig with four cables, those are operated over spectators often enough, but the way the zeppelin/submarine moved it didn't look like that.
    But it was indoors, so the air would be almost still, and this would be perfectly safe.

(iirc there have been incidents with the cabled rigs though)

btw ... Yukoo (and others after her) 'floated' over the spectators from one side of the (open air stadium) to the other at her graduation concert.

people often don't realize how much tensile strength steel wires have (because they tend to be over dimensioned several times in structures)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019