1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    4 days after the result announcement to be exact. Good luck with the application. If you are travelling in Japan at that time just keep in mind there is other way to get ticket legally if you lost all application

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. bankudonku

bankudonku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakura, Miipan, Ashurin
    Thanks for the responses! I plan to pay for tickets by Amex. I haven’t booked my flights yet but I anticipate arriving a day or two before RH which is I was concerned about ticket pick-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Then it shouldn't be a problem, you just won't know the exact seats until you pick up. You can pick up even on the day of the event but they always warn the konbinis around the event area tend to get crowded because many people pick up their tickets right before so it's better to pick up the day earlier or at least a few hours earlier and not in the last moment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. macaroonssi

macaroonssi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    where can I find the english subtitles to akb's latest shows or lives? or are there subbers out there that I can check out? thanks!

5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I don't think most lives are subbed as a whole, but sometimes interesting MC segments get subbed on Twitter. Hard to find if you don't know which exact show/MC you're looking for though (or even if you do know). As for the shows, I'm assuming you mean TV shows, check the masterlist.

6. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have a video of My dear Teacher with a camera only focus on Akicha the whole time. The video is marked with her name and also AKB ga IPPAI. I think I've seen some similar other video but with another member. Does anybody know more about these videos?

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe, but what is that?

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @rka Ok, thanks. But not a word about this in Wiki48.

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Note that these are sometimes called "follow" versions, as the camera only follows one person. Mnet used it during Produce 48, where each performance came out in multiple versions, one for each performer. Fans of Team 8 often put oshi cams on YouTube, and here is AKB48 itself, for Paruru's grad stage. There was a "fixed" camera version and a "Paruru only" camera version (Paruru dake kamera).

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 1.18.38 PM.png

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sasshi's Gradcon DVD set has one disk which contains almost the whole show but with a camera trained solely on her.

11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It's good for me as an Akicha fan to watch the video but it could have been done better. Now it's only one camera following her in one shot but only close-up. I would have preferred full size shots too, for example with two cameras and change between them.

12. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Hmm... that would introduce quite the logistical problem if they did it for every individual member in a ,for instance, 16 member senbatsu ... you'd need 32 camera teams, plus some extra for group shots for the 'standard' version :)

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    :D It's enough to do it for one member at each time. Then it's only 2 cameras like it's only one camera now.

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    When was the start of sending out Theater stages via DMM?

15. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

How often are they doing theatre shows and how far do they announce them in advance? I’m planning to go to one in April, does anyone have a full updated guide of getting the tickets?

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Except for certain periods with a lot of other stuff (such as concerts or the time before SSK) and some holidays like New Year holidays, they do them several times per week. Usually once per day on weekdays and 2 times per day on weekends, but it's not uncommon to have a day or two off per week. This is for AKB theater, but I think other theaters are similar. Also weekend performances are often kenkyuusei or Team 8, but not always. They announce the shows a week or two before the performance (though the exact members are announced a few days before, so you only know the team at first).

You have several categories you can apply to (times are Japan time and for AKB theater, the exact days and times might be different for sister group theaters):
    1. Enpou: 11 days before the show (midnight - 20:00). You can apply for this if your registered address is outside the prefecture the theater is in or nearby prefectures (so in AKB's case, outside of Kanto). Note you need a Japanese address (can be fake) to apply in general, but if you apply with enpou they will pay more attention to the address and you'll need to prove it. I'm not sure if they let foreigners prove it with a passport or not, maybe somebody else has updated info on that. In case a performance is announced later than 11 days before, the application may be delayed.
    2. Fanclub: 3 days before the show (midnight - 20:00). You need to join a paid fanclub to apply for this round. In AKB's case, it's AKB Mobile, Nihon bashira no kai or Eizo soko (video warehouse website). For other groups, it's their Mobile fanclub (SKE Mobile, NMB Mobile etc.) or Eizo soko (note if you get Eizo soko, you have to pick a group, so can't use the same one for all groups). The Mobile clubs cost about 300 yen per month and generally don't require a Japanese address to join so you might look into joining one for the time you are in Japan.
    3. Ippan: 2 days before the show (midnight - 20:00). This one has no special requirements. If you happen to be female, you can instead apply for females only ticket at the same time (might be easier to win, but most importantly has reserved seats). There are also couple and family tickets available if you are traveling together with a family member or partner (or friend of opposite sex).

The rest is already written in this forum and hasn't really changed much. I recommend you to apply for as many shows as you can while you are in Japan, instead of waiting for one with your oshi, because win rates are low and even if you apply to many you might not win any at all. So it's better to apply for all you can and hope you win at least one.

• Informative Informative x 4
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

October 1st 2008. It was a B3 show.

18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks a lot. Interesting to know.

19. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Earliest I could find in my archives:

Team B 3rd (LOD 20081230).wmv
    Team A 5th Stage -Renai Kinshi Jourei- (20081019)
    Team K 4th Stage incl MCs (20081003).wmv

Some older stages are still available on DVD from Amazon (you remember DVD's do you [hehe] )

20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @frblckstr1 Very interesting. I'll send you a DM in a couple of days.