1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @gotbild According to a certain Mr.Waffle in the spoiler in this post in the Seibu Dome concert thread, the bathers on Day 1 were as follows:
    So presumably it was Minarun and Erechan in the pool.

As for Day 3, a different poster has put the setlist in this post which doesn't go into quite so much detail - however it does say that there were indeed 8 bathers on Day 3, all from the 12th Gen but excepting Yukarun. If we exclude Eguchi Aimi (lol) then the 12th Gen does have 9 members, so therefore it must have been all of them who were in bikinis apart from Yukarun.

So, hopefully now the mystery is solved! :^^;:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @David61 Unfortunately not. I fear mr Waffle was wrong. Tomu, no problem. But who is sitting behind her on my pic? Who will you put there from Waffle's list? I'm 100 % sure it's Miyupon to the right and 90% sure it's Yukarun to the left. Who else? Hirari? Never. And who is standing to the right in red-yellow suit? Compared to who is standing to the left in next pic? One is Karen and one is Juri, it's not the same girl in both pic.
    Edit: I just ask this questions to show that Mr Waffle can't be right, I don't demand answers.;)

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No juri is on the left of pic 2, with the white/pink bikini and the pale skin.

I'm puzzled about who the girl is in those screens of yours, could it be an earlier gen like Mori Anna?

4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Could it be Erechan? I don’t know enough about her to be certain but looking at photos of her, to my eyes her most distinctive feature is the shape of her nose and the girl in rka’s screenshots seems to me to maybe have a similar nose shape.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I say Karen or Minarun. But Karen is more likely bacause of her age, she was only 13 at that time and underaged are often wearing that kind of bath suit.

6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I can't let the question go. :D Who IS the girl in red and yellow bikini? I've watch a lot of girls now but none fits in. Her hair length is important. Her hair just reach her shoulders and that excludes a lot of girls. Karen, Minarun and Erechan for example, their hair is much longer and reaches their back. It might be Juri but she's there on day 3 and this girl doesn't move like Juri. Btw, I think Erechan is in the water. There is a tall girl there in blue and white bikini with a bit darker skin. She has a lot genes from Pakistan where people have darker skin. This can be seen on her arms in Miniskirt no Yosei on the third day. Can it be Eguchi Aimi in disguise? [hehe]
    But for sure the other girls is Tomu, Miyupon and Yukarun.

7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah that looks very much like Juri to me because of the very distinctive shape of her mouth. For comparison:
    [​IMG]

Mod note: removed oversized photo. Please thumbnail images larger than 750 x 750 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2020
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just watched again the performance on DVD a couple more times and my instinctive feeling is that the girl in the red and yellow bikini is Karen not Juri. However I still can't say for certain!

9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @David61 I agree, until I watch and compare her hair length in Miniskirt no Yosei. Can't be her. This is strange.

10. Haxie

Haxie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maeda Atsuko
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  12. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Sahhoo .... Iwatate Saho .... は や い!!!

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Is there someone here who knows anything about a "Stage fight"? I have a video with that name recorded at the Akihabara Theater. I don't know when but the file was created 2015-12-12. At that date the theater was closed so it must have been recorded earlier. It's mostly singing but also some kind of drawing competition. It's some kind text on the screen in the beginning and maybe that can be a hint. If I translated right the second line says "It's been a while" so it is surely recorded earlier.
    stage fight.jpg

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Probably the "stage fighter" senbatsu show.
    Stage fighter was a game for mobile devices.
    The senbatsu members (voted in game by players) used to have a song on AKB48 singles, and since some years now, they get a special performance at the theater.
    Nowadays, the game is labbelled AKB48 Battle Festival

15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From the Official Blog for that date:
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12102402034.html

[AKB48 Stage Fighter Special Theater Performance] Delivery Notice

theme:
    Theater information

December 12, 2015(soil)"AKB48 Stage Fighter Special Theater Performance" to be held at AKB48 Theater LIVE!! ON We will inform you that it will be delivered on "DEMAND".。

■ What is AKB48 Stage Fighter Special Theater Performance?

"AKB48 Stage Fighter Special Theater Performance" is AKB48, in which the top-ranked members will appear at the event "5th Center Battle" held from August 18th to 31st in AKB48 Stage Fighter. This is a theater performance limited to stage fighters. The costumes and set list are also one-day theater performances, so don't miss it!

[AKB48 LIVE !! ON DEMAND distribution information]

Delivery date and time: Saturday, December 12, 2015 18: 30-Distribution scheduled to start

URL : 
    http://www.dmm.com/lod/akb48/

Viewing conditions:
    Monthly unlimited viewing members and those who purchased separately

[Archive distribution information]

Delivery date: PC download: December 12, 2015 (Sat) 23 : 00- PC streaming / smartphone: December 12, 2015 (Sat) 24: 00-* Limited delivery for 30 days from the start of delivery.

URL : 
    http://www.dmm.com/lod/akb48/

Viewing conditions:
    Monthly unlimited viewing members and those who purchased separately

■ Click here for access to AKB48 Stage Fighter

URL:http://gree.jp/r/80772/1

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks, now I know more. But was it recorded earlier in August? As I wrote above, there were nothing on the Theater schedule for that day. Btw, some really terrible clothing.
    Edit: But I can't see anything about this in the Schedule for August?
    Edit2: I've found the performances on this site, go down to 2015-12-12. http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/teamALL_SP.html
    But it don't say so much more than the members. I have the night performance because Kojiharu is there.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  17. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

Just wondering will there be a new show for AKB48 members?

18. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    During the song "Moshimo watashi ga sora ni sunde itara" in the middle one of the girls stay in front and say a few lines. What do they say? :wtf: I remember an old Let´s go kenkyuusei stage (2017/2018) where Sakipon got frozen and barely said anything [hehe]

19. Harucchi48

Harucchi48 Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know wich songs are duets :(?

20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    There's a category page in the Wiki for Stage Duets but I don't know if there's one for other types of duet songs. Hope that helps anyway! :)

(Just to say that my favourite 48G duet is 'TABUU no Iro' by Sakura x Haruppi, a B-side from HKT48's 7th single '74okubun no 1 no Kimi e'):

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020