1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My favourite has to be the Bakajo special, I think I've watched it like 6 times already. Some of my personal highlights:
    • They had to figure out the equation 99+98+97+96+95+4+3+2+1=?. Kojiharu was praised for being the only one who figured out you could do 99+1, 98+2, 97+3 etc to solve the question more easily, but then just didn't add the '95' in the middle cause it didn't have a pair [hehe]
    • They were shown a picture of Sagrada Familia in Spain and had to name the building. Annin said it was Neuschwanstein Castle [hehe] I didn't even know it existed and I'm geographically closer! Even better, Sasshi's answer "Howl's Moving Castle"
    • They had to translate "Kimi ni Aitakatta" (I wanted to meet/see you) into English. Takamina's answer was "Kimi is I tai" [hehe] Kawaei's answer was "Aitakaata she and he" (that Aitakaata spelling is on purpose, she knew that a small っ (tsu) means double character in English, but it was meant to be tt, not aa). Kojiharu just continued the lyrics and wrote 'You, tank you' (also intentional misspelling) [hehe]
    • They had to fill in a list for the evolution of man. "Ape man - BLANK - archaic man - modern man." The correct answer was 'primitive man', but Paruru answered 'dog man'?? [hehe]
    • They had to translate the English word 'knee" into Japanese ('hiza'). A lot of them just went for Japanese words that could sound like knee [hehe] Miichan's 'kuni' (country), Paruru's 'kane' (money) and Kawaei's 'kani' (crab) [hehe]
    • They had to translate the English sentence 'George's bag is heavier than mine' into Japanese. Kojiharu's answer "ジョージのバッグにはちっちゃいハーブが入ってます" translates into 'There are tiny herbs in George's bag' [hehe]
    • Of course my ultimate favourite: when Mayuyu answered that 'aruhara/alhara' means alpaca harassment, rather than alcohol harassment (being forced to drink), and Kojiharu drew a tadpole with legs and the two of them got to meet each other:
    aruhara.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I should add Miichan's Milk carton and the Flying get dance battle with Kintaro, Yuuko and Miichan ... ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There also was an extra, which had Bike Kawasaki Bike as a guest. He did his schtick, and the Namba girl got it, but Paruru was clueless. [Sayanee does the vroom vroom, but it goes by so fast, I couldn't capture it.]

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 3.03.41 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 3.04.55 PM.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    There are so so so much more than that, it was so funny from the beginning till the very end, like:
    - "Pending" party
    - Kojiharu's drawing
    And ....
    - KAWAEIIII

And I like the sport version too (not as much as the baka test though), the part where Kawaei read the text 我R had me dying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Hey guys, wasn't there a recent Nemousu TV episode where they had some girls in a gym and they did athletic sports stuff? I vaguely remember them running back and forth to see who will fall behind, but I may be mixing it up with another group?

7. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Great write-up. My favourite part has to be Takamina's Ohhh!! Big!! Oh!! Tokyo Dome! Big!! from the bonus part of the Bakajo test: https://streamable.com/fmay8 (probably makes just as little sense in context)

I'm allowed to post a link to a subbed version given that this special isn't something that can be bought on DVD/BD, right? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E0PmOsLXpkcccXM2ijbwwURdNFNPr2NH?usp=sharing (please remove and shame me for being a baka who doesn't understand the forum rules if not)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    They weren't in a gym, but there was an episode not too long ago where Team K members did some sports together? It was season 37, episode 2 from 210715. Sorry if it isn't what you're looking for

9. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Ah I see that but it's not the one I'm looking for. Sorry.

I wish I had more info to give but I'm almost positive it was a Nemousu episode from 2020. Gah, it's bugging me.

EDIT: FOUND IT!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  10. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

Hello guys, I want to buy Yuiri set photos from the Akbnetshop. I want to buy that has an "AR" on it. I've downloaded AR Square (cuz that's the suggested app from the netshop) but the apps doesn't allow me to download or scan any content because I suppose to use the apps inside Japan. Is there anyway I can do to enjoy the benefit from the AR photo version? Thanks in advance :)

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Firstly try changing the region of your device in Settings to Japan, but if that doesn’t work the probable solution would be to use a VPN app. I’d recommend Tunnel Bear as a good free one.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ehauh

ehauh Kenkyuusei

I've seen the Stage48 wiki point out stages from A1-A6 K1-K6 B4 & B5 have 'Original Studio Recordings'. Do they sound different from the Studio Recordings Collection? I've listened and compared A1 songs on Spotify and I do notice differences, but how about 'modern' stages? (Meaning anything past A3/K3/B3) Do those sound different or are they essentially the same on an audiophile level?

Differences I can point out:
    OG Studio recordings are missing off vocals, zenza girl songs...

Studio Recordings Collections have off vocals & zenza girl songs.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Also they remastered the recordings.
    You pointed out the main differences after the big one that was the long waited "phantom stages": A4, K4, B3, H1, H2.
    Well, that was before A6, and to some extend, Team Surprise 3

14. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

Thanks! It works using vpn you recommended :)

15. A(KB)gent048

A(KB)gent048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Anybody has a guide or tutorial for how to apply online handshake event without a japan address for me, I really want to join this time. But am a true first timer.

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You do have to get your hands on a Japanese address somehow. There are companies within Japan who offer this kind of service. tenso.com is one of them, you tell them your name and address, provide an ID, and then they give you their warehouse address and a personalised ID number so that they can properly identify any packages from their warehouse belonging to you.

There is also a person I follow on twitter who does this. I have personally never used their services, but many mutuals of mine have and she is very friendly.
    https://twitter.com/CRAAE16/status/1429721068843900937
    https://twitter.com/CRAAE16/status/1430062023434330122

I hope this helps and good luck!

17. GuuRio

GuuRio Kenkyuusei

Hello. Can i know how to use/subscribe AKB48 vr square for international fan. The reason I want buy because I see in youtube Nachaan, Yuri, Mion and Shinobu play AKB48 vr. Thank you.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-7304I using Tapatalk

18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    You can log into VR Square with your yahoo.co.jp account. Need a Japanese phone number with the ability to get verification text to make an account.

19. GuuRio

GuuRio Kenkyuusei

X_lambs Thank you for the replay. I hope I can play AKB48 vr. Thanks again.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-7304I using Tapatalk

20. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

anyone know her name please ? thank you so much

Attached Files: