AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

thnak you somuch

3. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Hey guys, does anybody know what happend to these costumes?:confused: It looks like they only wore them for the cover shooting. :/ I prefer them A LOT over the later all-white version, it's a bit sad they never used them again.
    Maybe somebody knows why they changed the design and/or is in possess of pictures with these costumes.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Where do you guys find subs for newer content for AKB? I want to get to know the members better this year but can't really find any subbed content here for more recent shows/events (recent as in 2020-present)

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    There is an account on twitter (EitoSubs) dedicated to subbing shows that Team 8 appears on, and very often also the AKBINGO NEO episodes. They also subbed the Nogizaka ni Kosaremashita show. They have just uploaded the latest AKBINGO episode, as I just saw.

There is an IZ*ONE fan account on Youtube that subs (parts of) shows where Hitomi and Nako appear. I'll link a recent video of Hitomi appearing on "Love It!" so you can watch other videos on their channel

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm not sure there is much other content. Concerts usually don't get subbed and I'm afraid nobody is dedicated to subbing Nemousu Terebi either.

It might also be worth checking out Maritime Subs, they've provided subtitles for some STU48 shows, you can check out the STU48 News and Releases threads for this :)

I hope this helps you find some stuff!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    How could Akimoto Yasushi write that many famous songs for so many artists for decades, did he studied hard for that or he is simply a genius? What devil did he sell his soul for?

7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    apparently it's just a cover art for the type-a limited edition cd. I've only seen it pictured there.

from the akb48 costume closet encyclopedia pgs 71 and 242:
    Shinobu refers to that type of costume as "napoleon jacket" [i like the style but that particular costume Looks pieced together imo with the janken symbols pinned on]

Shinobu designed the pure white costume for the chance MV. Shinobu white that this was the first all white design and it was chosen because of the white horse in the MV

a beautiful song from a magical time for AKB48. It may be the one of the least sold singles but Uchida centered the song well and it was a great gift for her and for fans

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  8. Jun-san

Jun-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Satsuki Aika
    i have a theory that he just writes songs in mass and put them in a box until he needs new releases lol

9. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    Have the results of the Coupling Request Hour been announced yet?

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Not at all since the concert has been cancelled.
    No words yet about a re schedule.

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Sadly no. I hope they'll still hold the concerts eventually. They also cancelled the Fresh Senbatsu Concert last year, but were able to hold it earlier this year, so hopefully we'll still get the request hour.

However, they did announce the Top 10 Youtube streams. Votes for request hour were collected by streaming the music videos, but also by voting through the AKB48 Mobile app. So this list isn't the full top 10, but still interesting:

1. Team B Oshi (Team B)
    2. First Rabbit
    3. Yobisute Fantasy (Team B)
    4. Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru? (Sakamichi AKB)
    5. Sakura no Hanabira ~Maeda Atsuko solo ver.~ (Maeda Atsuko)
    6. Kurumi to Dialogue (Team A)
    7. 365nichi no Kamihikouki (Asa ga Kita Senbatsu)
    8. Kokkyo no nai Jidai (Sakamichi AKB)
    9. Mazariau Mono (Nogizaka AKB)
    10. Haste to Waste (BKA48)
    This list was revealed in a VR Square Livestream from January 31st, when the concerts were still expected to take place.

12. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Does anyone know if Choudai, Darling! (from 26th single) ever been performed live? I’ve been listening to it a lot lately and digging through concert set lists trying to find a way to see the full choreography, but no dice so far :(

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  14. Nanasns1107

Nanasns1107 Kenkyuusei

Hi guys, can anybody know, if we buy annual membership at 48times.com, can we able to see past premium albums?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    logging into my account I can view suzuran 's premium album from back in March 2021 and everything after that

• Like Like x 1
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Can anyone think of anymore summer-y songs I can add to my playlist? It currently only consists of A-sides, but I wondered if there are any I've missed. This is what I have so far:
    • BINGO!
    • Baby! Baby! Baby!
    • Ponytail to Shushu
    • Everyday, Kachuusha
    • Manatsu no Sounds good!
    • Sayonara Crawl
    • Labrador Retriever
    • Ano Koro no Kimi wo Mitsuketa (SKE48)
    • Nagiichi (NMB48)
    • Bokura no Eureka (NMB48)
    • Boku wa Inai (NMB48)
    I know SKE also has Gomen ne Summer, Pareo wa Emerald and Igai ni Mango, but these aren't available on Spotify.

Thanks for any suggestions!

• Like Like x 1
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    For AKB48 B-sides there's Summer Side and Private Summer, also possibly Sayonara Surfboard but I think that's more about the end of summer. For NMB48 there's definitely Ibiza Girl. Durian Shounen and Masaka Singapore both have bikini MVs so I'd guess they count as summer songs? One other SKE48 summer song is Utsukushii Inazuma but that's probably not on Spotify.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yes I wanted to add Pareo wa Emerald but just remember most of SKE's discography are not available on Spotify anymore.

Also I guess you might add Sandal ja Dekinai Koi, Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu, Tanin gougi na Sunset Beach, and Panama Unga.

19. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Namioto no Orgel is a really cute summer song. I don't know if it's technically a summer song but Ningyo no Vacances from AKB48's first album gives me very summery vibes. And if stage songs are okay Beach Sandal, Nagisa no Cherry and Natsu ga Icchatta come to mind.

If you're open to the international sister groups, Spotify doesn't have the SKE48 originals but they do have JKT48's versions of Gomen ne Summer and Pareo wa Emerald and MNL48's version of Igai ni Mango. Also I recommend SNH48's Dream In The Summer (那年夏天的梦 on spotify) it is a bop. :)

20. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Not Yet’s Naminori Kakigoori
    NMB’s Sunglasses to Uchiakebanashi
    NMB’s Mattemashita
    Acchan’s* Migikata

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022