TV / Radio AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (2022/04/07 - 2023/03/23)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Mar 3, 2022.

1. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Another great episode, I'm happy I was not fooled haha

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I love reading all these people not getting fooled, but it just points out the purpose of the episode - AKB48 members have no dating experience and don't know how to tell properly. On a more serious note, many 48G members have ended up dating sketchy guys and with some of them it makes me wonder, they're incredibly beautiful and successful women, settling for guys who, for example, don't brush their teeth, who have a suspicious dating history with minors, some of whom have turned out borderline abusive at worst and just careless boyfriends at best... we see it lots that members marry a guy and then less than 9 months later announce the birth of a child (meaning they probably only got married because of the pregnancy).

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest, we see that outside of the idol scene far too often as well
    It's the whole 'girls like bad boys' trope

btw, having 2 fake doctors trying their damned best (one of them a professional actor) to convince them they are the real thing is hardly a valid test of their ability to discern crappy boyfriends.

The whole thing turned into an episode of the bachelor at the second question.
    (prompting by the hosts and Miichan to focus on weeding out the fakes were pretty much ignored :))

it was kinda funny to see some members starting to look around when the fake cosmetic surgeon implied he saw someone who had work done ;)

talking about bad boys ... I remember an early AKBingo episode where the members tried to be the oshimen of some real yankees .... that was kinda bad, those guys had no respect at all :/

correction: that was 1ji 59fun! episode 5 and it was mostly one guy with rather outdatd ideas about what girlfriends should be
    (and the episode has Takada-san, who's lewd uncle persona was maybe not as questionable then, but seeing it in 2022 ....
    hmmm, (and he dialed it up to 11 as well this episode) I think AKBingo got better when they silently dropped him)

I also remember where they had to win over Yamaguchi Tatsuya (TOKIO) as oshi, he was immediately rather interested in Miichan. Rumour has it he kept asking her to go out to diner for a long time, he was 38 .... Miichan 16, 17?
    It got really awkward as Miichan ran out of excuses but could not bluntly refuse a senpai.
    that fit him to a T .....and ended his career in the end

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

well, it's different knowing ahead of time that 2 out of 3 are trying to fool you. and i wonder how much any of them will take away from this exercise and be able to avoid being bamboozled, but was still fun to play along and see how the members made their own deductions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Which seemed to boil down to .... 'look at his wallet!' jk ;)

6. primermicarrucha

yeah... the number of members who chose that guy was kind of alarming.

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it musty be me, but when I saw his wallet, my thought's were "that's more a wallet for a woman" (I guess that shows my age :blink:)

8. primermicarrucha

i went back and checked and i think both 1 and 2 had what i'd call ladies wallets
    but maybe they did that on purpose because he said at the end that the bag wasn't even his. no one caught that? hmm...or maybe it's not unusual in japan

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/akb_gbmouri/status/1560220017723064320
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1560218828520448005/pu/vid/960x540/91nTuzHrjlRui1KB.mp4

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1560190005146169344

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  10. W12*48

W12*48 Kenkyuusei

[Raw]220818 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep20 (1080i MPEG2)

Title:
    Omori Maho Appreciation Party! Part-2
    Member appearance:
    Chiba Erii, Fujizono Rei, Hama Sayuna, Hashimoto Eriko, Hasegawa Niina, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Honda Hitomi, Hotei Moka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kohama Kokone, Komiyama Haruka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Mukaichi Mion, Nakanishi Chiyori, Omori Maho, Ota Yuki, Sato Airi, Sato Minami, Shimizu Maria, Tokunaga Remi, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamazaki Sora

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Wow never thought I'll like a "just talking" episode this much:approve:
    They brought up the "strange rules" that are being applied in AKB and and it's very interesting to see the perspective of members and outsider like Seiya and Soshina.
    From the well known ones to relatively unknown ones too
    those are :
    • Writing names on your food items lest it will eaten by others.
    • Smartphone ban for kenkyuusei and how the senpais are the one "enforcing" it.
    • Internal "reflection meeting" for kenkyuusei and rule against saying "kawaii" to senpai because it might be impolite. [for 14ki and 15ki, not sure if still applies]
    • Seating rules for kenkyuusei in the bus. Kenkyuusei are supposed to sit in the extra, foldable seats if there's no seat available.
      • However reality is not so simple, senpai members often sit individually and having their bags/things overflow a bit into the empty seat making it harder to ask if it's fine to sit beside them.
      • Just pulling the extra foldable seat at that point is also a bit complex since it might be seen as not wanting to sit next to the senpais.
    • Kenkyuusei members have to separate between outdoor and lesson shoes for the lesson area.
      • Regular members have a bit more "freedom" on that[hehe]
    • Back then, Team8 used to have a separate dressing room, and had management-limited interactions with senpai members so they didn't really get taught much from them.
    • Kenkyuusei members are not allowed to change or color their hair without permission.
    • Kenkyuusei can receive fan-letters but not presents.
      • Regular members can receive presents up to 10,000 yen in value (from clothes to aluminum foil:^^;:)
      • Management check all those presents' values and contents of the letters
    • It's a custom for AKB48 members to always give greetings to staffs and to the stage before the main performance (from concert footage this is usually during rehearsal?).

So much info and I personally love it!

Edit : thanks @dutchie for the reminder!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    just an aside, as a forum member not an admin, as those of us who don't speak Japanese are waiting for Gees' and Lusyanka's translation, it's think it better to put spoiler tags around your post

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]220818 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep20
    Translation and Timing: GEES
    Visual Typesetting and Q&A: Lusankya@EitoSubs

In part 2 of Maho's failed appearance on Dancing Sanma Palace they still want to increase the talking skills of the members. This time they talk about all the weird internal rules AKB has in place.

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1561343994440941570

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I remember regarding the refrigerator that there was a Team K member that labeled her stuff with 'Minegishi', ... for for sure no one would dare to even touch those :)
    ow ... wait ... I should have watched the whole segment first :/

The thing about the seats is almost as old as there are kenkyusei, there is a behind the scenes where (of all people) Nyan-nyan is tasked with watching over the kenkyusei during lunch and has to tell them it's all right to sit down as the seats are for them.
    (Nyan-nyan always was already always bewildered by Miichan's behaviour as a junior, real teen girls were like aliens to her :) )

Komiharu is really MVP this episode imho

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

https://twitter.com/akb_gbmouri/status/1562756719117099008
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1562755573984251904/pu/vid/960x540/HbQjXvaQoxTGo-EG.mp4

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1562726517959827458

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san in smash.

https://twitter.com/smash_media_jp/status/1562855826964074496
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  18. W12*48

W12*48 Kenkyuusei

[Raw]220825 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep21 (1080i MPEG2)

Title:
    Exposure Curling! Team B vs Team K
    Member appearance:
    Asai Nanami, Chiba Erii, Gyoten Yurina, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Honda Hitomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kuranoo Narumi, Mogi Shinobu, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Orin, Muto Tomu, Nakanishi Chiyori, Oda Erina, Oguri Yui, Omori Maho, Shitao Miu, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Taniguchi Megu, Yamane Suzuha, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yoshikawa Nanase

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]220825 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep21
    Translation and Timing: GEES
    Visual Typesetting and Q&A: Lusankya@EitoSubs

They've got some more Exposure Curling footage in stock from a couple of episodes ago and decided to throw that in for fun. This time it'll be Team K vs Team B in a game of throws.

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1563845605868421121

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3