TV / Radio AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (2022/04/07 - 2023/03/23)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Mar 3, 2022.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Poor Rei-chama and her rich girl problems. I bet she must deal with that a lot. She deserves towers in SHOWROOM for sharing.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]221006 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep25
    Translation and Timing: GEES
    Visual Typesetting and Q&A: Lusankya@EitoSubs

They invited 6 guests some of which are original members. However the others are just impostors and the youngest members need to find out which ones are just pretending to be OGs!

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1579700451137966080

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    That was a lot of fun and it was something I could play along with :)
    I immediately recognised Chikarina and I also quickly realised that I knew the face of #4 but it took me a while to remember that she was Nacchi. As for the other four there was nobody immediately familiar but as time went on it seemed to me that #1 was mostly likely to be the third OG. Indeed I was right but I didn't realise it was Wakanyan until she gave her name.
    I'm aleady looking forward to the second OG recognition game next week, many thanks yet again to @Lusankya and GEES for the subbing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I do have the feeling the 17ki were hoping for some legendary members to appear :)
    but to be honest, the changes of that are/were extremely slim
    • them being instantly recognisable would make the whole thing pointless
    • they are all much too busy with other things
    (but maybe next week will prove me wrong :) )

I do think myself Seiya-san might want to tone down his skits/presence a bit, in the end the show is supposed to be about the AKB members and they did not really get much real airtime this time.
    I think it's kinda refreshing how the hosts still do not really know much about the (inner) workings of AKB, this allows for exposition to viewers who might know just as little.
    Like Miichan pointing out Nacchi was 2nd gen

Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    [hide] seriously, chikarina, those eyes I could never forget. wakanyan i recognized next because anta dare was one of my favorite shows that I would watch whenever an episode was available, wakanyan was a regular of that show and a favorite of Niizuma. Nacchi, yeah, i didn't recognize her right away but the face and then when she started to reveal her experiences it became obvious. I suspected number 5? the actress was SDN48's kondo sayaka (she lived in US for a time and speaks fluent english) but I was wrong. [/hide]

Next week I hope to see some impersonators like poichan or kintaro. and of course a new segment of "koko time"

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  7. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

From this first batch I only recognize Chikano Rina, I wonder if I can improve in the next episode lol
    I loved how Eri knew all their names
    Koko Time seems a fun segment in development haha
    Also, I'm curious to see how the cooking senbatsu will play out

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    OMG! Seiya was again amazing, I wouldn't stop laughing after his turns at handshake simulations :D
    [hide]I immedialty recognized Chikarina, she's the kind of girl whose face is impossible to forget.
    I had troubles with Nacchi, well until a few minutes before the reveal where they showed the N pose.
    I wasn't very used to Wakanyan back then so I couldn't tell. The other impersonators, well nothing clicked to me, so my 1st guess was only 2 originals.[/hide]

So, I don't exactly get if the future cooking senbatsu has a link with the Showroom event from some days ago.
    Also, the next single to be released during next spring, somewhere around may / june maybe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Here i thought the forum's ultra veterans (before 2010) would have no trouble recognizing all the 3 girls :awesome:
    Though, I just have trouble remembering Wakana's name

10. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Very fun episode! Wish there's some more interaction like punishment from senpai for those who got it wrong!
    I have to admit I didn't get Wakanyan at first, after all she's really changed!:^^;:
    Nacchi and Chikarina looks relatively the same so it was easy.
    Nacchi do
    They kinda gave hint to watchers by giving #1 and #4 a lot of screentime.
    I was kinda unsure with #3, she might have been one of the lost 8th gen kenkyuusei lol
    Props to Erii and Eriko for getting all correct!

Hopefully next week they'll spice it up with either well known ones or totally obscure ones.
    Might also be all legit OGs and let the juniors guess incorrectly for some variety fodder.

Also those 17ki costumes for this episode reminded me of AKBINGO episode 299-300 when Team 8 was still new, they wore the same ones!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nostalgic! [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I recognised 2 of the members as OG members, but it took me more than half of the episode to recall Chikarina's name, and I didn't recognise the third OG at all, even after the revelation. I also started to think maybe #3, who couldn't do the dance properly, was an 8th Gen member. The poor dancing would explain why she didn't pass the kenkyuusei evaluations, it all made sense and I don't know any 8th gen members :^^;:

I hope I'll do equally as good or better in the next episode. I did watch all of AKBINGO and AKB's cinematic documentaries, but if members haven't appeared in either of those, I won't recognise them :fear:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This week
    [hide]They raised the difficulty level a lot.
    I was exepcting 3 former members like last week.
    From the start Natsumi constantly reminded me of something but I couldn't tell until the reveal
    Hitomi had allready graduated from AKB48 when I found this rabbit hole so ..... and her path with SDN48 did not leave me the strongest impression and it's been so long since they disbanded
    Nakayan had something too, but I couldn't tell either.
    And finally Yu, well she left too before I knew about AKB48[/hide]
    And another great Kokko time :D

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Surprise that I can recognize and remember 4 OG this time. I think it's because I've always been a big fan of 2nd gen and I watched all related to AKB48's early days, so girls from 1st-3rd gen are not hard to recognize. On the contrary, I remember Wakanyan's face but totally forgot her name and which gen she was from. I nearly guessed she was Takada Ayana. [hehe]

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    [hide]It was much more difficult for me too. Only Hitomi's face was recognisable to me but I couldn't think of her name although I knew she was an ex-SDN48 member.[/hide]

Meanwhile Komi has just tweeted that she attended a recording today (and praised Miichan for her kindness):
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1580904657475768322

FfCAZ4naYAAfx35.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]221013 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep26
    Translation and Timing: GEES
    Visual Typesetting and Q&A: Lusankya@EitoSubs

They have another batch of 6 OGs invited and again some of them are impostors. The remaining members are tasked to find out who are fake, who are real and who is the drunk.

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1582018432790593536

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I immediately recognised Nattsumii, she just just has that perfect smile .... and yeah, she was obviously kinda buzzed ... and now everybody is guessing what to make of her boyfriend remark

Someone spoiled Komatani Hitomi in the Miichan thread, but I would have recognised her on my own as well
    it's funny how Seiya said he would want to go to a bar run by her ... and then it turns out Nattsumii runs a bar ....

(not surprised she was drinking buddies with Miichan btw ... Miichan was probably the party animal in AKB at some point, with her phone full of celebrity contacts.

Nakayan I should have recognized ... she lost to Miichan with armwrestling after confidently declaring she would win easily in AKBingo ... and was so very embarrassed when Miichan crushed her, which was so cute.

Imai Yu, I don't think I've ever seen her in AKBingo, so I had no idea

anyway ... real OG's ... which made it much harder
    The made them dance to Iwake Maybe ... which wasn't out when some of them graduated.

"They still seemed to have some dignity to them" ... talking about the two hungover ex-members :)

btw, Aki-P really was pretty hands-on (in a good way) with the original members it seems.
    Scolding them when needed, but supporting them as well

Two of them being hungover, for sure some people will be affronted by that, I personally just think it was funny and shows idols are just people as well, and furthermore, they've graduated ... who cares.
    Did they do this when they were still in the group? ... yeah, and Cindy Lauper would like a word with you :)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
  18. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I try wait to post until after the subs to avoid spoilers

[HIDE]
    Nakayan still looks the same. She is easy to identify for a Lovetan oshi since nakayan is an ori-member for tenshi no shippo and the original AKB48 glasses girl.

Natsumi also. She had a long tenure with AKB48. I still remember that election when she was sitting alone after all the A6 members around her were all ranked. Makes me wonder if those boyfriend jokes is somehow the worst kept secret among longtime fans.

If you follow her Tiktok she has documented her progress in her pole dancing classes.

https://www.tiktok.com/@natsumimatsubara619?_t=8WagOpHwmV8&_r=1

[/HIDE]

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2022
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just looked her up on the wiki and turns out she graduated in 2007, and 1ji59fun started in 2008, so that explains why :^^;:

I didn't know any names, but I thought number #2 and #4 looked familiar. I also assumed it'd be three members again, so in the end (before they revealed it), I thought #2 and #4 are definitely OGs, and if there is a third, then I'm guessing #1 as well.

Well, turns out it was #1, #2, #4 and #6!

#2 (Matsubara Natsumi) was the most recognisable face, and it's probably because she stayed on until 2013, so she was still around during the early peak. Looking at her wiki page, she only participated in the senbatsu for Aitakatta, Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008 and Eien Pressure...

I somewhat recognised #4 (Komitani Hitomi) as well, but wasn't sure if I was imagining it. I was never massively into SDN48 (but I do like their songs), but I'd seen her picture on our wiki a few times.

I didn't recognise #1 (Nakaya Sayaka) at all, really. I remember reading the name and remembering it because my oshi at the time had the same first name (Akimoto Sayaka), but yeah, I don't remember her face :^^;: Funny that I still sort-of guessed her.

As for #6 (Imai Yu), I unfortunately didn't recognise her either. It must be so weird for someone like her, who was with the group for only about a year in its very beginning, and see how the group still exists 15 years later, and probably doesn't recognise anyone except maybe Yukirin (and Miichan, who doesn't really count).

• Like Like x 1
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Wait, what? ... are you dissing Miichan? :D

Komitani Hitomi showed up at most 1st gen graduations, I recognised her as she always sports that hairstyle hiding most of her face ... I might be wrong, but I always think it doesn't do her any favours
    [/spoilers]