TV / Radio AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (2022/04/07 - 2023/03/23)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Mar 3, 2022.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I know Shinobu said Miichan was known for changing slowly, but Mahopyon must be in a league of her own :)

btw, Miichan's commentary from within the changing tent is likely to have stimulated the imagination of many a viewer ...

Ow, someone has added 'Sayonara Mouri-san' to TMDB, as I got extended info in VideoStation (the video app on Synology NAS)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I really need a laugh and this show is bringing it every week. I'm so happy it exists.
    Seeing the old uniforms was a trip back to memory lane.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    So center chan Vs the rest: give a right answer and you'll get paid, but you'll have to pay for your mistakes.

I like how the challenges went up gradually in difficulty, somewhat like a video game.
    The costume ranking isn't that hard for any AKB48 lover, but remembering the River outfits was especially tough. I myself wouldn't have been able to figure more than 1.
    I only recognise Mariko's because of the hat. The girls had some good points in their atempts though.
    Poor Remi, only 3 years old when River was released (The 1st AKB48 CD I bought btw), how could she have guess anything ?

IN the end, the show fully exposed Mahopyon's clumsyness, it was cute.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Nothing like a good ass.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm going by memory here, but in the River MV, Mariko, Tomochin, Sae and Miichan wore hats, so that was no help for me at all
    (ok, I know it wasn't Miichan's as she had a black hat (and she says her costume isn't there as well) )
    (and my memory is bad, it wasn't Sae, it was Sayaka)

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    From memory too, she was the only one with a white hat, you couldn't miss her on the CD jackets, at the top of the pyramid formation.
    Sayaka had a silver hat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    In the end she was maybe even a little bit too clumsy. I would have liked to see some of the other members paying 1000Yen, but they never lost even once to her. [hehe]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Vanellope is watching Sayonara Mouri-san ... even if she is tired.
    https://twitter.com/ami__maeda0601/status/1524786263466778624

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san in smash.

https://twitter.com/smash_media_jp/status/1524788996861140997
    [​IMG]

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 2
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Watching those episodes I realised how important AKBingo was and this show is to get to know the members.
    Seeing them perform you might notice a certain member, but seeing them on these kind of shows tells you so much more about them.

In a way shows like AKBingo and Sayonara Mouri-san are, next to the theatre and handshake events, crucial to the concept of AKB

• Agree Agree x 16
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    That's so true, the original AKBingo introduced me to Komi, Tanochan and Juri who became some of my favourite-ever members from the group. Sayonari Mouri-san has brought Remii to my attention and it's also pushed Mahopyon into my current top AKB favourites.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    For me it was Mariko who stood out to me in KFC, but after watching a few AKBingo episodes I kinda fell for that rebellious brat with the bunny teeth, hamster cheeks and big eyes.

And yeah, Mahopyon grows on me, she has something wholesome about her with her clumsiness
    (but AKB could use some rebellious types ;) )

ow, and a nod to the producers, they found new ways to re-use old game concepts so Sayonara Mouri-san is not a rehash of years of AKBingo but something relatively fresh.

• Like Like x 3
  15. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

So true. I liked the curling game a lot. I also liked Bucchake Baseball from AKBingo as well. I guess the main thing that I am liking is the combination of a simple game but can have a bit of strategy and the "behind the scenes" info that can be shared. Both elements keeps me well interested in the segment.

• Like Like x 2
  16. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    This is a good show but... i dont know... i want more "tension" I think the guy with long hair can do something special!!!

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wholeheartedly agree. Because of AKBINGO, I got into AKB in the first place. It's where I discovered Akimoto Sayaka and Tano Yuka, but also Komi, Sato Kiara, Kururun/Sento-kun, and even a lot of the sister group members that used to make guest appearances. It made me appreciate Takamina as a person with very opposing traits (clumsy and emotional vs reliable and trustworthy). Members who appeared regularly on AKBINGO and were interesting were much more appealing to me than quiet members/members whom I didn't even know because they didn't appear.

Two examples of that are Acchan and Mayuyu. Acchan didn't appear much because she was too busy, and Mayuyu was quiet and not really a variety person. Now, I can appreciate both of them for what they added to the group, but I would never be able to consider either of them one of my oshis.

I found Ran-chan, my current oshi, through the bridging show that they had last year, so I really hope she's going to appear on Sayonara Mouri-san. She was funny and interesting, and I get that same kind of energy from her that I saw in Tano Yuka. I recently read Ran's interview in "Top Yell Neo 2020-2021", where she said that she was known as a member with an 'ijirare character' and after reading it up online, I realised that that is pretty much Tano Yuka as well. Loud, noisy, big laugh, big reactions, likes teasing and may come across as a bully if not careful with the right kind of people.

With the 17th Gen now as part of the group, I hope it won't take too long before they make appearances and we can get to know them as well. Out of the 19 members from Draft 3, only 5 of them ever appeared on AKBINGO (they joined in January 2018 and AKBINGO stopped in September 2019). Two of them (Ishiwata Sena and Saito Haruna) also only appeared in one single episode, and the other three are Yahagi Moeka (38 appearances), Mahopyon (28 appearances) and Tada Kyoka (20 appearances). I'd say it definitely paid off for Moeka and Mahopyon at least [hehe]

Meanwhile the 16th Gen all appeared at least twice because there were 2 episodes that were dedicated to the 16th Gen. I hope they can do something like that again for this show, even if it's Maho vs the 17th Gen again [hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  18. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]220512 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep06
    It's part 1 of the Best Luck Athletic Festival in which the members need to prove they're lucky enough by competing in a combination of athletic- and punishment games.

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1525828859240792069

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Really funny episode! I think the games were fun and Erii's reactions during the balloon popping game really made me laugh. I felt really bad for Gyoten Yurina though! Didn't even get to play the first game :( Nagi also made me laugh cause she didn't fall through the box.

20. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    A wise woman once said: "The [...] bleachers are a battlefield and if you don't pay attention it'll be over just like that."
    I also feel sorry for Yurina, but once she was out it looked like she didn't say another word. But for example Hii-chan (who is guaranteed an invitation for the show anyways) still made wisecracks and annoying comments after being eliminated to get some additional screen time.
    Hopefully Yurina can get some screen time next week, otherwise she needs to deliver in the final episode of that recording session to get more invitations in the future. Though her being already on the second recording session is maybe a sign that she doesn't need to work too hard to get another invitation.

• Like Like x 1