1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 SHOW! (2013/10/05 - 2019/03/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    NHK BS Premium
    AKB48 SHOW!
    Saturday 23:30~24:00

[​IMG]

NHK Announcement Site

Official Site

AKB48 SHOW! is AKB48's first regular show on NHK. The 30 minute program features song and dance performances, as well as short skits and documentaries. There will be hits from over 800 songs and songs from the Theater Stages will be introduced. Members from sister groups SKE48, NMB48, HKT48 will also be on the show.

~

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  2. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

so not only akb members..... :fp:

3. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    [Broadcast Schedule]

October 5th (Sat) start

Every saturday on BS Premium 11:30〜00:00

In addition, the broadcast of AKB48 Group-related program also decided! Titled “AKB48 Autumn Festival”, it will be broadcast every Satuday midnight during September on BS Premium over 3 weeks, 1st week is NMB48, 2nd week is SKE48 and 3rd week is AKB48

「NMB48 East Japan Tour Live & Documentary」

Schedule to be broadcast on September 15th (Sun) 00:10〜02:09 on BS Premium (Saturday midnight)

「MJ presents SKE48 Request Special」

Schedule to be broadcasted on September 22th (Sun) 00:10〜02:09 on BS Premium (Saturday midnight)

「AKB48 Senbatsu Sousenkyou Special (Long Version)」

The program that aired on July 14 was an edited version of the members speeches while this time will be a long version also adds unpublished scenes.

Schedule to be broadcasted on September 29th (Sun) 00:10〜03:09 on BS Premium (Saturday midnight)

translated by girls48@tumblr

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

This actually sound interesting... have to check it out...

5. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Seems this show besides everything before said it. Specifically, it has some Owarai content featured. Introducing for the first episode a Conte segment featuring Kojima Haruna, Yokoyama Yui and Kitahara Rie, sketch titled "Monster OL(office lady)". This source, also anticipates perfomance of HiriHiri no Hana by Not Yet and one of "Tobenai Agehachou"; likely centered by Reinyan (?!) along eight other members.

Source: Entertainment Mabui

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Edit: Before I forget, the show (at least at its premier episode) will be featured with the special participation of the actor Kajihara Zen.

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

That is great, I was actually thinking about this when I've recently start to take interest in Nogizaka and start to watch their main show Nogizakatte, Doko? and find that to be a superior show then most of AKB core shows even AKBingo

Now the MC made huge difference with Banana Man at helm instead of Bad Boys which allow the show to have a more of a talk-show format and was similar to Shukan but unlike Shukan AKB, they were able to keep topics fresh, having actual talents as guests to interact with members and then add studio performances at the end of show whenever possible from singles to C/W.

Right now this show looks like solid in concept and adding stage music and performance could actually make them more attractive to casual viewer as well since the show won't too to niche/gimmick focused.

7. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

as long its just akb only, its gonna be fun show to watch.

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm most looking forward to them performing songs (like "Tobenai Agehachou") that have been seemingly long-forgotten and left in the dust. There's a lot of good 'forgotten' songs that deserve to be put out there more often. I do hope Hitsujikai no Tabi, Mori e ikou and Tsuyoi hana get performed at some point on the show but it might be hoping for too much :D

Boy I hope the skits in this are better than the ones in the current season of Bimyo~ though...

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah the Konto just seem to be hit and miss this so far, there were a few good really good episode and skits like the one with Mariko and ones with Doraemon parody. (actually ones feature Yui, Kitarie and Riichan has generally been pretty good) But when you start to have commentator doing commentary for 1/4 of shows on fake behind the scene stuff, that is too much... :hmm:

But I don't really want this show to just be a skit show with stage song in the end though. I kind of hope it'll be more multi-facet than that. A better execute Shukan would be great like Nogizakatte, Doko? That I really enjoying the hell out of it lately catching up... :^^;:

10. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    http://www.nhk.or.jp/akb48show/next/index.html

So I was looking on the official website of the show and watched these little short clips which are there and gave me the impression which the performances are going to be live sung(the program it's pre-recorded btw), though not sure of this; barely I could listen the few seconds once they starts singing in those previews, so just ignore my thought.

But what caught my attention. It's this segment called "Imasara Kikenai AKB Hakunetsu Kyoushitsu" (roughly "White-hot AKB Classroom - Had not heard it so far"), hosted by Professor Ian (yeah a foreign guy) as the topics seems will be about the Concept among many other things in regards with the Group and whose first chapter it's titled "The Birth", where Professor Ian will give us a lecture of the beginning of AKB48 and else.

[​IMG]

Besides that(and complementing my previous post above). There's a report(documentary) for the latest Janken Tournament covered by Nishino Miki as special envoy and performance of "PARTY ga Hajimaru yo" by a combo of senbatsu members and other members.

Edit: Sorry, I always forget to write something. They will tell us about the (hi)story behind some songs, this time "Tobenai Agehachou", narrated by Sashihara.

PS. As for long-forgotten songs that I would like to see, I tend towards "Dakedo".

11. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  12. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I love this show already. What a great opening!

And by the way, here's the whole episode in one video, from youku:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE3NjU5ODA4.html[/youku]

Is the list above missing the skit after Not Yet performance? It's rather amusing [hehe] , seeing AKB48 being taught in a Western college class room. Can I sign up for that class please??? It would bring up my GPA for sure since I'll be acing all the tests...

spotted BFFs Churi (my kami-oshi) and Airin in the Janken segment :panic:

13. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    I'm already a fan. A chance to see things performed that haven't been for years, with all new people? Yes please! (Also the camera loves Umeda.)

14. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This is quite a good concept. They must be rating decently to be putting out yet another new show.

As for the whole live v non-live singing, listening to Hirihiri has a very live feel to it - there's a few areas towards the middle-end of the song where the girls' voices seem to start to fail a little and it becomes yelling more than actually singing :D

Also appreciate the 'forgotten songs' segment at the end of the show - with a back catalogue of hundreds of songs there's always going to be ones you miss out on, and there's only so many times you can hear the A-sides over and over :lol:

15. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

yes, the next episode i can see miyu-chan perform, talking about "idol-quality" [clap]

i still dont understand, of all young gen in team B who got "push", why they not "push" her!? [wonder]
    she not just cute but talented too,
    not to mention have a "bright-smile", its something in young member of team B hard to find.

16. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    ^I heard she was pushed in the past (KKS, Team 4 days), but that failed.

Surely that push couldn't have been that substantive compared to what we are used to nowadays considering how Team 4 and the KKS were treated generally back then as compared to the regular teams.

----

Anyway I can't belive they filled the whole first episode with boring history lessons.

A first episode is supposed to attract (new) fans to the show and this is their first regular show on a major network after all?

The concept is great, but for a first episode? A huge failure I think.
    Put more emphsis on skits, variety and more interesting backstage footage, save the history lessons for later.

17. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Takeuchi Miyu and Shimada Haruka were the front girls during 9th-gen debut.
    They even got to perform a song in Request hour when they are KKS(if my memory serve me right.)
    They had their moment, just that it didn't turns out well.

^ I think those are for the casual viewer/ first time fans.
    Consider they will talk about the teams in next episode, there's no doubt that this program is cater for the general audience instead of AKB48 fans.

Personally I think that's great, and withgreat balance.
    To add on it, they are also trying to appeal to general audience by showcasing the different types of songs that AKB48 had but didn't get much chance to show off (in full version too).

Skit could need more improvement, but I think it's still better than this season Bimyo. :fp:
    As for backstage footage, I'm pretty sure that caters for the fans more than the general audience.
    Since most people won't be able to recognize most of them anyway.

18. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

you call something like that as a "push"!? :fp:
    everybody did that, it isnt "push" anymore, its just normal role.

"push" is include in akb senbatsu single or become main role in akb drama.

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

If that is your definition of push then almost no one in AKB was pushed...

Shimada aside, her "push was" more due to the missing presence of Oba. But Takeuchi Miyu was definitely pushed, outside of PRR and Mori, she was one of the front girls in 9th gen and T4 and one of the most visible member appearing in every AKB core shows including an oversea Nemouse SP in Australia. She and Ranan basically took over PRR and Mori's TV promotional spots when the former was effectively frozen and latter left the group.

BTW, both Shimada and Takeuchi have Senbatsu experience so they were "pushed" even by your definition... [hehe]

20. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    @3Liger2000
    A large portion of members received varying level of push.
    Some have stronger push than others.

Both of them were featured in Manatsu no Sounds Good! and various B-side coupling songs.