Event / Concert AKB48 Sousenkyo Senbatsu 80 Celebration Concert in Yokohama Arena (2016/09/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 10, 2016.

1. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Mayuyu tried too hard to sound mature and came off like a goat stuck in her throat lmao~~ at least her other time performing it was good.

I need full vid of sexy Jurina~~ slay sexually liberated queen~

No she wasn't. She looked sexy. Educate yourself on concept of slut shaming and stop this lowkey sexism in 2016 k~♡

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

the concert was featured in Japan Countdown (160925)

3. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Thanks for that!!! Made me re read/think my post =]
    Indeed that was a terrible comment... What I basically want to say was that her performance wasn't that good for me or for my taste.... But indeed she does whatever she wants to do and my opinion is nothing else than my opinion, but i shouldn't be saying what she looks or not like =]

4. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Oh i'm aware of the conundrum writing that lol I do consider that sexist and idgaf about dating rule...but calling someone a whore shouldn't be overlook either so......yeah............*shrug* At least I can make them aware and be careful about calling other women irl.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

On the other hand Camille Paglia would fucking love it!

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    DVD/Blu-ray digest video

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

@1:17 kojiharu duet, May i know where to find that song also what the title please?

9. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kinjirareta Futari - it's from Team K's 2nd stage Seishun Girls

10. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

Ah chimu K, naruhodo desu yo ~
    no wonder i can't find it, have to wait for the DVD release i guess for kojiharu nyan version.
    btw Arigatou gozaimasu @Anni48 chan.

11. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    just saw that the reservation in amazon jp have a 5000y off.
    i heard that its possible now to ship overseas from amazon jp. is it true?

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, they offer overseas shipping.

13. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    this message appeared trying to checkout:
    "Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order."

looks like it that akb stuff is not covered with amazonglobal

edit: tried many items from global's, still the same message. i dont know whats wrong, my country is clearly listed on there

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  15. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

@ForrestFuller do you mind updating the first post with the setlist, it was pretty difficult trying to find the setlist.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  16. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Wow Tomu's solo is prob the worst 48 group performance ever. Not only was her voice awful (not new information), idek what kind of dancing she's doing, like she's stripping but it's not even sexy... She's just flailing around like a dead fish... IDK

Juri was obviously lip syncing but it sounded good (so I'm not complaining) and her drumming was pretty good.

Renacchi's unit was really good. Full of energy and she looked extra happy.

Nana's solo was really impressive.

Sakura's performance was actually really good. Best I've ever seen from her.

Yui messing up at the beginning was so cute. I love her cause she tries sfm.

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^If you haven't checked out Kojima Natsuki, I suggest you check her out before saying what you said about Tomu [hehe]

Edit: Check out her HGV performance with her 2 fellow Kojima members on AKB Show lol

18. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

The complain isn't even about the singing. There's just a whole lot of nothing going on in her solo. There's no energy at all. It's just flat. Except for her boobs ofc all thanks to that beautiful push up bra.

And yea Nattsun is famous for sounding really bad but she does use it to great comedic effect and she's generally very sparkly and kirakira.

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The biggest issue with her singing here is that she was trying to sing way too high. Drop it down an octave or two and she does much better (cf. karaoke stage recordings).

There was a good performance in between the awkward intro and the choreo-disrupting stripping (wtf is that bra)--I wish she had just done that and not the others. I wonder how much input she had.

The bra did her no favours, and it certainly wasn't doing much pushing :p

She looked great at least, especially in the middle section when she actually had time to dance instead of try to act sexy. But yeah, it could have been so much better.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  20. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

^
    I honestly don't have nothing to say about Tomu's part, (a part that was very sexy)
    What I found most boring this time was Yui's piano piece. I was expecting something more from our GM.

In general the ranked concert don't seems a great idea at least for me. I barely know non akb members,