Stage AKB48 Special Stages (September 2015 ~ )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Sep 2, 2015.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    The setlist of each special stage is made by four persons (Shunputeikoasa, Shoichiro Tahara, Iwamoto Teruo, Masahiro Tanaka) so there will be four different special stages. The first to be announced is the special stage who made Shunputeikoasa (Rokugo artist, actor)!

First Special Stage --> Stage of Shunputeikoasa (Shonichi: September 13th)

The stage is titled "Eve wa Adam no Abarebane",「イブはアダムの肋骨」( Eve is Adam's ribs )

if the video does not show watch the video here

Members of shonichi. Kojima Mako (Shunputeikoasa's oshimen) is the center.
    [​IMG]
    Team A: Iwata Karen, Ooya Shizuka, Ogasawara Mayu, Hirata Rina
    Team K: Abe Maria, Aki Takajo, Tano Yuka, Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Mogi Shinobu.
    Team B: Kizaki Yuria, Goto Moe.
    Team 4: Oomori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Natori Wakana

Setlist
    shadow announcer: Kojima Mako (Harukaze Kokoko)

M01 Shonichi B3rd (Kojima Mako center, everyone)
    M02 Skirt Hirari A1st (Kojima Mako center, everyone)
    M03 Boyfriend no Tsukurikata K4th (Kojima Mako center, everyone)

self-introduction MC

(Kojimako explains that the name of the theater stage is a reference to the biblical story of God having made Eve from Adam's rib)

M04 Ame no Pianist S2nd (Tano Yuuka center, Omori Miyu, Hirata Rina)
    M05 Heart Gata Virus A5th (Takajo Aki center, Iwata Karen, Natori Wakana)
    M06 Kinjirareta Futari K2nd (Mogi Shinobu, Mukaichi Mion)
    M07 Soredemo Suki Dayo Sashihara Rino Solo 1st (Kizaki Yuria)
    M08 Temodemo no Namida B3rd (Okada Nana, Kojima Mako)
    M09 Kuroi Tenshi A5th (Minegishi Minami center, Tano Yuuka, Abe Maria)

MC

(Goto Moe, Ogasawara Mayu, later Team B draftee Yamabe Ayu, Team B draftee Nishikawa Rei and Team K draftee Nomura Nao appear)

M10 Heavy Rotation AKB48 17th single (Oya Shizuka center, everyone)
    M11 Halloween Night AKB48 41st single (Oya Shizuka center, everyone)
    M12 Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! AKB48 33rd single c/w (Kojima Mako center, Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Natori Wakana, Hirata Rina, Iwata Karen, Abe Maria)

MC

(first half of the MC: Kojima Mako, Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Natori Wakana, Hirata Rina, Iwata Karen, Abe Maria)

(second half of the MC: Ogasawara Mayu, Minegishi Minami, Kizaki Yuria, Goto Moe, Oya Shizuka, Mukaichi Mion, Tano Yuuka, Mogi Shinobu, Takajou Aki)

M13 Shamuneko K4th (Kojima Mako center, everyone)
    M14 Korogaru Ishi ni Nare K2nd (Kojima Mako center, everyone)

encore

ENC 1 Oogoe Diamond Acapella AKB48 10th single (Omori Miyu, Oya Shizuka, Kizaki Yuria, Kojima Mako, Mogi Shinobu, Minegishi Minami, Takajou Aki, Mukaichi Mion, Okada Nana, Tano Yuuka)

MC

ENC 2 Nusumareta Kuchibiru AKB48 16th single c/w (everyone)
    ENC 3 Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara AKB48 14th single c/w (Takajou Aki, Kojima Mako W center, everyone)

Unders
    Minegishi Minami > Murayama Yuiri
    Takajo Aki > Takita Kayoko
    Kizaki Yuria > Tatsuya Makiho
    Ogasawara Mayu > Takahashi Kira
    Mukaichi Mion > Kitazawa Saki
    Kojima Mako > Takita Kayoko
    Okada Nana > Iino Miyabi
    Abe Maria > Ichikawa Manami

Second Special Stage --> Stage of Iwamoto Teru (Shonichi: September 18th)

The stage is titled 「Seishun wa mada owaranai」(Your youth is yet to end) 「青春はまだ終わらない」

if the video does not show watch the video here

Members of shonichi. Kojima Natsuki (Iwamoto Teru's oshiment) is the center.
    [​IMG]
    Team A: Owada Nana, Kojima Natsuki, Sasaki Yukari, Nakanishi Chiyori, Nakamura Mariko
    Team K: Nakata Chisato
    Team B: Oshima Ryoka, Kato Rena
    Team 4: Iwatate Saho, Izuta Rina, Okada Ayaka, Kawamoto Saaya, Komiyama Haruka, Nishino Miki, Nozawa Rena
    Team 8: Oguri Yui

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Many thanks, but I would be glad for an english summary. ;)

Edit: Thanks again, now for the updates. Now we only have to wait for the setlist. And an answer to the question why the had the spring shuffle?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  3. Yunachu

Yunachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    So the performances aren't with the teams?

This is amazing. Amazing so few senbatsu members made it in. Does anyone know if the people choosing were not allowed to pick senbatsu girls or if they just didnt want to?

4. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    although I'm still confused but I'm very happy they include Miyupon.

5. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    That concept is so weird. And the title of the stage is also super weird lol.
    Well, it's not bad, though, to mix the girls like this, but in the end some girls won't get anything, right?
    Well, can't wait to see the setlist now.

6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    There's no SSK senbatsu member as long as I can see, Miichan is the highest ranked. But they have Akicha, the stage is saved. :D

Edit: @Ririe Yes, there are 69 pure members in AKB so with 4 x 16 girls 5 are out. Maybe the 5 highest in senbatsu?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

my bet unit song center will booked by mako, mion, naachan, yuria and miichan

8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Everybody will get to be in a unit since 16 members will always perform. Up there is the shonichi lineup right?

9. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    This is rather exciting!

Non-regular teams, unknown stages and a whole mix of possibly glorious units? I am so interested and excited for this!
    This stage specifically is a range of brilliant theater girls and some great vocal talent.

Come on with the other special teams pls!

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ooh, I thought these Special Stages would be with the new teams, but they're with a mix of different members from different teams? That's interesting!! Also, I noticed there's no kennins in this first Special Stage announcement, does it mean they'll use "AKB-only" members? I would like that! It would be a great opportunity for them! So far I'm liking this first line-up and I'm glad Kojimako is center! She's so cute in the announcement video, in that outfit. The title of the stage got my attention, it sounds unique but interesting, "Eve is Adam's ribs"? I'm excited to see the other teams for Special Stages! And the setlists too! I still wonder if they'll only include 48G songs or maybe even non-48G songs (I doubt but who knows). Or if they will use 48G songs from anywhere (like back during the Waiting Stages, they could use Team Surprise songs, songs from their singles, and songs from other teams' stages too).

11. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well, the stage sounds interessting~
    Happy that Naachan is in, yet, I don't really know the center xD Well, I am only fan since 2015 at least xD
    When does the setlist come out~?

12. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

We probably won't find out the setlist until the day of performance unless it somehow leaks early. It's only around 2 weeks though which is pretty soon. I wonder if the girls will have enough time to learn the setlist in time though especially seeing as some like Yuria, Miichan etc may have extra commitments with Halloween Night's release coming up. Looking forward to seeing the other lineups, there will probably be some interesting combinations in them too.

13. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Shiichan in the lineup well I'm sold.

14. moonlit

moonlit Member

sooo does that mean the line up in the video is the line up we're to expect on stage? (Naachan&Kojimako wcenter, with mako main center *___*)
    I wonder, will there be multiple stages performed at once or will they perform one first then the one the next person cooked up and so on?

15. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    No that's just the team members in the lineup. Each color they are wearing represents their team.

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    This is only the first stage lineup. There are 4 oshis/wotas that decides the setlists so we will se the next lineup tomorrow and so on. Why present it all the same day when they can tease it.

17. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Ahh this has so many of my favourites! I am super excited for this now. I hope they get good songs.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Stage seems a touch New-K heavy...

If you are so big on Nana now, just keep paying attention. You will figure out real quick who Makotin is.;)

As for when the setlist is released. It is right there in the OP, Sept. 13th.:whistle:

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I like the lineup so much! So many girls I really like! This should be fun.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i am kinda excited what this special stage is...at least its got a new concept and Miion & Mogi-chan are together !!! :inlove::inlove: