1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage AKB48 Special Stages (September 2015 ~ )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They already have Minerva and 16th gen stage. Also Boku no Taiyo is still running. It isn't like they have the time to perform these special stages. The last time they perform any of these special stages was on December 2016 for Boku ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu last performance. They hardly perform these special stages anymore. I believe the purpose for these special stages was just a place holder until the new team settled, but they ended up running until next month.

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Before its Senshuuraku, Boku ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu hadn't been performed since last January. (Don't get me started on how much this sucks--it was my favourite of the four.)

Next worst off is Eve wa Adam no Abarabone, which hasn't been performed since last May, but will at least have 31 performances by the end in compared to Boku ga Koko's 9.

Dounaru Dousuru was last performed in October, and Seishun in November, bringing them to 37 and 48 total after their respective senshuurakus.

So yeah. A better question is why this took so long.

3. Rurouni

Performer for Tahara stage senshuuraku has been announced -> http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12251795387.html
    Takita Kayoko, Taniguchi Megu, Miyazaki Miho, Aigasa Moe, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Mariya, Fujita Nana, Tanabe Miku, Ino Miyabi, Okada Ayaka, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Nozawa Rena, Murayama Yuiri, Hama Sayuna.
    *italic means under.
    Basically all the shonichi member (except graduates) will participate in it.

4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    There was supposed to be... AKB won the "new original stage" by having the most members rank in the sousenkyo. But seems like that's just going to be quietly forgotten. Can't say I'm surprised

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    But they held a concert in SSA.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The prize was a new original stage.

If they don't get it by the next ssk... -.-

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The prize was a new stage. I don't recall "original" being part of the equation.

And there have been several new stages since last SSK. Granted, none announced specifically to be the "victory@SSK" stage.

Any "original" stages should go to actual teams who have yet to get their own. IMO.

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Original was definitely part of the promise made. It has yet to even be acknowledged, and I don't think it will be

"It was announced that the group with the most ranking members would get a new original stage. AKB48 later won the stage having the most members ranking in the election" From the wiki

Now whether or not new stages should go to teams that don't have them first is a different issue, but the fact is that they were promised a new stage and that promise has not been delivered on, nor is there any sign that it ever will be.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Source for the actual announcement. No where in it does it say any thing about an original stage, as in all new songs.

The wiki is wrong in making the assumption. Unless I am missing something......

10. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Shunputei Koasa "Eve wa Adam no abarabone" senshuuraku, 170307 18:30.
    Oya Shizuka, Takita Kayoko, Abe Maria, Ichikawa Manami, Minegishi Minami, Mogi Shinobu, Goto Moe, Tatsuya Makiho, Iino Miyabi, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Kitazawa Saki, Kojima Mako, Murayama Yuiri, Takahashi Kira, Yamabe Ayu.

Missing shonichi performers: Tano, Miion, Naachan, Yuria, Akicha (grad), Wakanyan (grad), Hirari (grad), Karen (grad), Maachun (grad).

A lot different from shonichi then, although all the subs have performed it before. Miyupon and Moekyun will be the only girls to have done every show.

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Winning a new "waiting" stage isn't a prize at all though. Teams get those all the time. Also it's never been said "Okay, this is the stage AKB won!". It's just been swept under the rug.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You want to talk about "swept under the rug." There are Teams who are still waiting on their promised original stages. Years AFTER they were supposed to receive them.

See here...

Still does not take away from the fact that AKB has seen 3 new stages (4 counting the new KKS stage, I don't though) since SSK2016, when they only won one.

Or that the one was never claimed to be a new stage, with all original songs.

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They have? Boku no Taiyou is a revival stage, I don't think it counts even if you take "new" in its loosest sense, not to mention it started way before the "new" stage was supposed to. Besides that I can only think of Koukando Bakuage and Minerva yo, Kaze wo Okose. Koukando was pretty clearly Kojiharu's deal and unrelated to SSK. This latest one *could* be the SSK stage, but so far they haven't advertised it as such.

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    The SSK stage was also supposed to feature the girls who ranked in the election, and there are several unranked girls in the Minerva show. But seriously, a waiting stage or revival stage is not a prize since those are handed out all the time. Even if it wasn't said explicitly, it was at least strongly implied (or just obvious to everyone since it was meant to be a reward) that the "prize" stage would be original.

Again, I agree that there are other teams who might "deserve" stages more than AKB, but this is a matter of integrity. If they promise rewards for SSK and don't deliver them, don't even acknowledge them, you can't assume they'll follow through on anything they said and whatever incentives they offer to the girls or the fans become meaningless.

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

And they have done this (lied about stages, offered incentives that they never followed through on) multiple times through the past few years. And every time the fans get excited like they're actually going to make good on their promise this time. If they announce something in an official enough voice, people will believe them time and again...at least until it starts to become apparent that whatever they promised isn't going to happen after all.

But on the other hand, larger things like STU and a northern 48 group (NGT) that many cynically believed would never happen are actually happening. So there's that, at least. I guess the bottom line is... the bottom line... as long as it's something that will directly make the groups more money, it will happen. Stages aren't high enough on the list of "things that bring in cash", so they get dropped and ignored. Too bad.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rurouni

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017