1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Spring Shuffle 2015

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Well I think the big news is Wasamin transfer back to Team B.
    I mean wow, incredible.:XD:
    Have to build a new secret harem... Milky is there too huh?

2. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    but she is the Honorary Lifetime Kenkyuusei and also the Captain of 48G Kenkyuusei for a reason. To promote her just straight weird. I think we're all agree that she totally deserve a promotion, senbatsu spot, etc but this is just like random decision.

3. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

I hope some other girls I like will be offered a chance to join Kitarie in the new sister group. Akicha in team k makes my skin crawl. That'll be hard to digest. Oh and IMHO they're just giving Yukirin kennin for the sake of giving her kennin. Along with a few others, but hey what's new yeah. I've gotten way too used to Jurina in k by now to care if they remove her or not and with all these stupid shuffles she's quickly turning into the single biggest constant the team has to offer.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I'll need time to remember everything so I'll comment later if I feel the need to. So far all I want to say is:
    - As some of us already speculated, we got the confirmation that Team 8 isn't really an AKB team but more like a sister group.
    - Kitarie to NGT is a very good move, I am very glad for her and she suits the role perfectly!
    - Yukirin NGT kennin. Really? Let's see if she can break her own record of an outstanding number of 2 theater performances with N. I hope she graduates before NGT debuts or she refuses the kennin.
    - Ricchan :(

5. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I think Kitarie much more of a proper idol who can perform well, and if they are going to bring somebody in then somebody who wont overshadow the group too much is perfect. She is much better looking, and dancer and has been around a long while as well. I don't mind that move, if they have to do it, then she is a good choice.

I think a Yukirin kennin is something to help attract support in the beginning. But hope it is sparse as you don't want her overshadowing the new girls/talent.

6. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    So... let's do this. It pains me to say it but many moves make sense in this shuffle but most of it is management fixing the problem they caused last year.

The good :
    - Juri captain!!! She really developed into a leader in TeamB.
    She is leading the MC and is really the life of the team for me with her 'pack' (Macchun, Izurina, Ryoka, Naanya, etc.).
    Many members like Takamina, Yui and Yuki said that she was taking her responsability and stepping up to the task so it's awesome she get recognized by management.
    Even for the young members concert, seems like she did the call. So a captaincy is well deserved but I really thought she would be Mocchi's replacement when she graduates.

- Nana sub captain of Team4. I really thought Nana whould have been the captain when they formed the team4 if Miichan wasn't there.
    So management is giving her responsability, like it.

- It's sad to see Kitarie go but it makes a lot of sense. Recently, she has been talking a lot about her place in the group and feeling like she isn't needed anymore.
    I really thought she was gonna graduate so a new challenge is really great for her.

- Tomu back in TeamK. It really was one of the biggest head scratchers last year. The girl is all : "Yeah TeamK, I'm gonna keep Oshima Yuko spirit alive" and management said : "Yeah no, go to TeamA!".

- End of Nogizaka46 kennins. Didn't see the point from the start, it angered Nogizaka fans to no end for no real benefits.

- End of SKE-NMB kennins.

Hmmmm headache :

- Yui captain of TeamA. So I understand no one in TeamA was feeling right for captain and Takamina herself said so.
    But couldn't the management see that a year ago when they made TeamA! Why the hell did they make Yui TeamK?
    In so little time she has been be captain of 3 different teams!
    Granted it is a great experience for Soukantoku but Yui has to feel it right now, she tries to build something and they take it away and she has to do it again!

- Shimada sub captain of K. I'm happy she has a title but come on, can't she be the captain already!!
    Miichan captain in the new chapter AKB is so backwards, let's look at the other captains :
    TeamA : 9th gen
    TeamK : 1st gen
    TeamB : SKE 3rd gen, transfer.
    Team4 : 12th gen.
    I think it's pretty clear...

Bad :

- It's just something personal so it's totally subjective but they killed all the interest I had in the teams.
    I'm watching TeamK and B LOD. TeamK cause I like many members and TeamB for the MC. They took my favorites (Yui, Mako, Rie and Moekyun) in TeamK and TeamB MC's backbone.

- TeamK!!! Holy shit did they kill that team, they just took out the captain, sub captain and ace (Mako).
    For a team that's already in trouble, they just took out the core of the team.
    And they took out the senbatsu representative too, where TeamK was already low on that!
    Only good thing is they got Mion that's pushed.

- Yuria captain of TeamB. I love Yuria but I feel like it's going too fast for her!! Honestly, I still see her as a SKE member.
    And they're pretty much telling Mocchi to graduate or Mocchi already told the management she was leaving cause that's a big slap in the face to take away her captain position and still be in the team.

- Macchun in TeamA. Why in the hell would you have the two funniest comedians (Macchun and Chori) in the same team?

- Shuffle of draft members. Why is management killing their own ideas? What the hell is the meaning of the draft anymore? The teams and captains change so fast and now even the draftees get shuffled...

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  7. knothere48

knothere48 Kenkyuusei

The management is trying to drive yukirin quit like they did to Rena chan :asdfgh:

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Hey yeah! Just another example of different areas of management not talking to each other and having to put their foot in the mouth. They just announced the draft scouts last week, and I doubt that this shuffle decision was made since then. Like when they shuffled the teams soon after the draft last year, or when they shuffled HKT and then the big group shuffle was announced like a week later. You think they'd check that sort of thing

9. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Kojimako goes to where she belongs Team 4
    Miruki in Team B again
    Haruu Vice-Captain for K
    Naachan VC for 4
    YuAmi stays in Team K so TanoAmi all the way /o/, and she is really a K girl. She could be one of young K souls together with Moekyun if only...

What the flying f**k

Moekyun to TEAM B (Really now <.<)
    Takahashi Team 4? And I thought I would get my precious Minegishi 4+Kojimako

How does it even work
    AKB Team 8 kennins to AKB teams
    lol

Natural
    Kaotan. We will see later
    Nogizaka48 kennings are over
    Yukirin's kennin for
    Rie48 NGT48

I am really happy for you but meeh idk
    Tomu in K
    (Okay. I love Muto Tomu. I just don't like idol image of Tomu-and tsun girls in general- This is just personal. I really think she should be in Team K. But I don't like tsundere thingy at all. And I know for sure, Tomu MCs will be tsundere Tomu since..eh TanoTomu. Other than that, I am really happy for her and welcome back)
    Miichan leaving 4
    Naanya to A (I can write this to dislike, but she had good screentime in B, so I think she will do well in A, but...still)

Dislikes
    Miion to K (I liked her in 4, especially in The Latino Song of AKB, she was secret center, which is best). Now, it will be like JuriSayaHaruppi and...Miion..which is...sad)
    Yuria replaces for Mocchi
    Rie. I will miss her, that's all (somewhere, a user in here is so happy)
    Breaking up Yukarun with her wife
    Breaking up Yukarun with Komiharu

I mean what you were thinking
    Moekyun. Again. Moekyun. Seriously.

10. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    + Nakamura Mariko
    Hell, that's gonna be a dorky team ^^

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Haruppi is no longer in Team K.

12. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

Neutral to all stuffs except KitaRie's transfer, which is an awesome thing. Even if she still doesn't rise at all, at least she will have more purpose in the 48 group. But really hope she can rise enough for fans to consistently keep her in senbatsu every election.
    About Kaotan's promotion... wow, I guess management don't want a kenkyuusei to enter top 16 huh. 1 of the main movitations of fans voting her is the idea of getting the only kenkyuusei in senbatsu, but I guess that's crushed now. But she can still reject the position. For me I see her promotion as demotion, unless they really plan to increase her activities, which I doubt so.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Haruppi is keeping her Kennin. Check the OP.

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    According to OP as well as Japanese fan reports Haruppi still is kenin. Where are you getting that info?

15. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I don't know how to feel for the members who weren't even in the shuffle.

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Oh sorry about that.

17. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    in the end tani and chiyori are the only ones who transferred...

18. ichung243

ichung243 Kenkyuusei

K in TeamK stands for Kennin :D
    (Sayanee, Haruppi, Ju)
    no space for original members.

19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    There's Mion.

20. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    Ok the more I read this thread, I'm starting to realize that I have no idea who Mion is.