Event / Concert AKB48 Spring Shuffle 2015

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Mar 26, 2015.

1. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Can Mion really compete with Sayanee, Jurina, and Haruppi for management favor? Those three (Jurina and Sayanee especially) were already steamrolling over Yui and Mako. Mion doesn't stand a chance

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  2. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

To be honest last years shuffle killed the majority of my interest in AKB, so for the last year I've been mostly following the sister groups. I'm not sure that there is much if anything here to reverse that.

@Center, you may want to clarify your post as when Tani and Chiyori were transferred, at last years shuffle, they were certainly not the only members transferred overall. If you mean from HKT then say that.

3. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Oh that makes sense. The duo even has their own song.
    Poor Yui tho, teh girl cant even lead a team in peace.

4. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Team A
    Things I like:
    - YuiParu is now together after a really long time :inlove: (new Atsu-Mina? [hehe]), Yui as Team A captain, Naanya-Takamina
    - Hell yeah Nanami :banana:
    - Maachun + Chiyori? Paruru+ Myao? Will this team going to be variety team with the gag and the blunt girls?:^^;:

Things I don't like:
    - Miyabi and Tomu are gone :cry:

Team K
    Things I like: Haruu's vice captaincy
    Things I don't like: Still team-Kennins

Team B
    Things I like: Milky
    Things I don't like: many kennins, Sayaya's shuffle (Good bye team B)

Team 4
    Things I like: Holly sh*t this team is so strong :^O^:, and Three Musketeers reunited :blush:
    Things I don't like:-

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Team K will have 23 members, only 5 of which are Kennins. Team Kennin? I think not.:hmm:

6. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    There's like no meaning for teams anymore?
    Team songs are no longer that 'sacred'

I'm a bit sad.

Good thing is, my beloved Team K and 4 compositions are good for me

7. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Team K will have 23 members, 5 up the front kennins, 18 backdancers/rent a crowd.

8. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Wow. I hadn't actually expected this, as the teams had only been together a year. I thought they would shuffle at the election or over summer, not now.

I'll put my comments in a spoiler because it got kinda long!
    1) Moekyun in B. I am not happy about this. Usually the image B has is very well behaved and cutesy, which is completely not my thing. Part of the reason I like Moekyun is because she's so spunky and mischievous - she doesn't just stand there and look cute, she goes out there and does stuff with wild enthusiasm. However, maybe I am underestimating B, and it's really not fair/mature/nice/sensible of me to just dislike them when I barely know them. So, initially I'm not very pleased, but this is what has happened, so I'll give it a chance and say go for it with full power. Looks like I have more girls to get to know, and I expect I will soon have a whole new appreciation for Team B and probably love the lot of them and wonder how I could ever have thought otherwise.

Furthermore, Moe didn't really have any close friends in K - she was closest to Yumoto Ami, and then Taniguchi Megu who wasn't even in the team. I have the impression that Moe and Hinana fight, actually - they NEVER mention each other on their blogs, ever, so I think they don't get along. So, splitting them I don't mind. I also don't mind moving draft members because it emphasises that they now are just standard normal members like any others, not extra special must-stay-in-K-forever girls.

I also really hope she'll get a better position in B. She has been in the same position in the back of the theater in every single K show. I don't know most of the new (and old) B girls well, so I can't really guess where she'll be, but I hope it's good. Also, something Moe lacks is gracefulness and she can certainly learn that from Mayuyu and others. I just hope she doesn't lose her mischief and the energy/enthusiasm she puts into her dance. It'll be a new chapter for her, so I am looking forward to see what it'll be like. (Plus one of her goals is to defeat NakoMiku, so I wanna see how this plays out!)

2) Team K now has a bunch of my favourite members sans Moekyun, but they still have a bunch of super kennin who will doubtless be at the front! This is a silly idea! Tano centered Yokoyama K 95% of the time, so I would predict the same will happen with this K. Edit: Wait I forgot Mion. Might be Mion then. Which would be pretty rough for Tano having centered for a year. :( I also have a lot of respect for Miichan captain abilities, so hopefully she will be able to manage this situation well. Same goes for Shimada Haruka, very pleased she's co-captain.

3) Naachan Team 4 co-captain! This I really like. This is exactly what she wanted, so I am very pleased for her. I hope she'll do a good job.

4) Three musketeers back together! I like this. :D

5) I am surprised Oshima Ryoka is co-captain of B at age 16. However, Takamina would have been unofficial captain of 48group at this age, so no reason why Ryoka can't manage it.

6) Mogi Shinobu in K! This I can imagine being awesome.

7) I really want to know what stages they are going to perform. I would love new stages, but I am doubtful. So, of the available current stages, which would you like to see the new teams perform?

8) Kitarie to NGT. I am happy for her, I can see this working well.

9) I like the idea of Team 8 kennins, and I am glad they've cancelled so many kennins as it was just too much. But, unless I'm mistaken it seems we now only have sistergroup TO AKB kennins, not AKB to sister group ones (except Yukirin? but that's a slightly different situation as well). This is a bit unbalanced and odd. So, I would like to see some kennins from AKB to sister groups.

If anyone would like to educate me about the new B girls (sorry that wasn't quite what I meant) girls who are in the new Team B, please feel free to PM, I would really appreciate it. In particular, I know almost nothing about Fukuoka Seina, Hashimoto Hikari, Umeta Ayano, Kobayashi Marina, Takeuchi Miyu, Uchiyama Natsuki. What are these girls like? If any of the above are your oshi, please tell me about them!

One last thing - I reeeeeally want to watch footage of the shuffle. Drama :eek: I am so mean!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  9. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    But they have the front girls of the sister groups as kennins.

J from SKE
    Sayanee from NMB
    Haruppi from HKT
    and now Ikumin from Team8

Those 3 girls are probably more popular than 80% of the AKB girls combined.

They just overshadow the rest of the girls so much and theyre not even AKB members.

10. ichung243

ichung243 Kenkyuusei

I am still thinking that TeamK is team of kennins. Why? Bec even just 5 of 23 are kennin but they're big names that always appear in senbatsu line (4 of 5)

11. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    HS monster, arguably more popular than Naanya with fans despite the latter's push. Personally chosen by Yuko to do center Heavy Rotation in RH.

Why is everyone freaking out about Team K? They're doing better than before. Miion is roughly in the same level of popularity as the aces of team 4 (3musketeers and Juri) and she's young, so it's good for K to have her. Also, we can't forget that TanoTomu are getting a lot of momentum in the past year too, and getting theater-regular girls like Naana, Manamin, Mogi, and Ayanan (who are all great performers btw) wouldn't hurt. Furthermore, Miichan is a staple senbatsu member just like Yui, so they're not really taking away a senbatsu member from Team K, they're just replacing her. I'd personally be more thrilled if they let Moe stay and Yuiri in K (more promising young blood), but this is all right. Team K is not "ruined", they're making sensible changes to the lineup, and I for one am pleased with the result.

Though J and Sayanee staying are still dumb af. I totally understand if you guys are whining about that.

12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Miichan was a stable senbatsu member but not anymore. We're talking 16nin here.

13. jurichansukidayo

jurichansukidayo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Twitter:
    hariaugustian
    I think now Miion do the same thing, she is thinking "can I compete in this team" :(

#IMHO

14. jaechan

jaechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I guess now we have shuffle every year...
    Best things about this shuffle :
    - Most kennins removed ( Jurina and Sayanee seems to be here forever though )
    - TanoTomu united. That's all i need for K.
    - YuiParu united.
    - Miyuki backs to B. SWEETEST THING EVER!!!! Her kennin with B was one of the most successful ever and her image has always fitted B perfectly.
    -Shinozaki Ayana to K. I was expecting her to be in A . Team K is becoming the sexy team so this must be the right spot for her
    What sucks :
    -They shuffled the draft. SERIOUSLY?
    -Team B and 4 has really young captains while the seniors are still there.
    -Moving Yuria to B while Mayuki's still there. No more center postion for her it seems.
    -Yukirin kennins NGT. It's like HKT kennin for her. If not worse. Just give her a break already.
    What i never imagine:
    -Uchida to team B. I thought she would spend her lifetime in K forever.

Overall, i think they do it better than the last kennin. Each team's lineups have become much stronger now, not as messy as before, so as each team's image.
    And lol for 6/7 Tentoumu Chu are in team 4 now.
    And again, MIYUKI IN B. YES!!!!!!!

15. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    well what ever happens to uchida, she has a restaurant to back it up. old members would just go there and do stuff.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Seichan, Hikari, Umetan, Miyu, and Nakkii are not new to Team B. They are current members who have been there since the last shuffle went into effect. You want to know what they are like, watch some Team B LOD's. They are in a LOT of them, and it is a great setlist.;)

17. masguas

masguas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    MasagusRivani
    After this shuffle, what about Draft Kaigi this May? Are they gonna use this new team captain and other representatives or what?

What stage each AKB team gonna use? I hope Aki-p gonna do a very hard work to make a new stage for each team.

18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Shuffles keep thing interesting and I look forward to it each year. Spring is for new beginnings and akb is mirroring the tradition of new classroom assignments. Now to await the announcement of stage shuffle/new stage

19. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

I have a feeling that they are managing to end up team Kenkyuusei. The drafteers would act as KKS for now on.

20. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Nooooooo!! What a mess is this??? :cry::cry::cry: