1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 "studying abroad" at JKT48/SHN48/TPE48

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Chaos48, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

Akimoto Wrote:

Akimoto Yasushi. 16:45 – Mobile – Public

do you like the idea?

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    lol actually i was just going to create this topic, but yeah let's just do it here... [hehe]

I like his idea and I think he....has mentioned it previously, hasn't he? It would be interesting to see a senior member taking a trip to JKT, as they really need to be supervised, especially in a matter of work ethics. Moreover the juniors could learn more, especially if the member gone is a senbatsu one which would be nearly impossible to happen. Maybe an undergirls or perhaps new generation members?? They could also send one of the team 4's to study in Jakarta. Where she will learn how to create a good image of idol and being popular in a society where most know what an idol group is.

This can be a good idea for new generation members to feel the hardwork of doing something from scratch since they've been critized a lot of being to be too "friendly".

==================

But judging from members' G+
    I guess they prefer to go to either Europe or US for studying abroad :hmm:
    and Yuko wants China, okay.

3. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

^ Wasamin is welcome to my house,whenever she feels going to Barcelona... :p :^O^:

4. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Do I like the idea? mmm...No, but after we saw the effect of Jurina, Milky & Sashihara transfer to AKB & HKT, I can see it is a good idea, any member who will apply to go will get a HUGE attention from the media, like what happend to Milky, we can compare her popularity before & after the transfer & see the differance. And in the other side we can see how HKT48 get a great attention from the media after Sasshi's transfer. BUT my biggest question, what level of member Aki-P prefer to transfer, a senbantsu member like Yuko, or an undergirl level like Marianuu, or a KKS level like Kouru? Lets wait and see the next AKB boom (the announcement might be in Tokyo Dome).

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I honestly think it's a great idea but the catch is that the Japanese Media must follow the girls to wherever they are going if not the whole program will fall flat and do little to contribute to the girl's popularity in Japan. Taipei especially would be very welcoming to the girls since Japanese culture is big there. There's lots of acting and variety opportunities there as well so why not? Besides getting to know overseas fans will contribute greatly to her fan base. I'm not too sure about Shanghai and Jakarta but I believe they will be well received as well.

I think Kaoru and Nattsun would both be perfect in Taiwan but it seems like they are not interested any more. Mariyannu going to China sounds like a good idea. And I have this feeling that Sayaka will get moved to JKT where she will finally get appreciated for the star that she is.

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I can't decide yet if its a good idea or not, it depends on the duration of the program. I'd say a month is good enough, more than that I'm lining up with guys who says its a bad idea. :hmm:

7. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    well the source says half year to 1 year :^^;:

8. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Well, then its a definite NO.

Don't even try sending my oshi out there! :glare:

Its already hard to follow them in Japan how much more in the foreign countries.

9. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    I mentioned in a different thread that senbatsu members won't even consider studying abroad, because their popularity will easily become surpassed, due to them not getting much screen-time if they go overseas. But, for members who aren't too popular on the spectrum, I think this opportunity would be great, because the complete opposite will happen. The rate in which -let's say KKS- get fans is really small, but news will start to appear that this girl has decided to study abroad.

and so, for popular (already, "well known") members, I think it would be a very poor decision on their part, if they're still interested in staying with the idol industry, but for members who aren't very well known, I think it would be a good opportunity.

10. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

I don't really know what to think, I don't really know if they will be up to leave for 6 months to other country. That would mean less exposure to Japan, and while there are many fans in Jakarta, Taipei and Shangai, I don't think its their main objective. Of course 2 or 3 weeks are ok, they can take turns and such, I approve that, but longer... I don't know...

11. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

I just want to say one thing; NO

12. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    A senbatsu member for this program is impossible.. So far only Mariyannu who wants to join this program.. with the risk of losing jobs in Japan, I think the possible choice will be someone who is not so popular..

I believe this study abroad thing can give members benefits, although I'm not sure what.. I hope someone will go to JKT48, It will be good for JKT48 members to learn an AKB48 member's work ethic.. But sadly no one has said that they have taken an interest to go to Jakarta.. lol

13. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It seems Suzuki Mariya, Kojima Natsuki and Shimada Haruka has express interest in the program.

nikkansport

P.S. I try posting their g+ comments related to this but the damn tab crash. Just help yourself in their g+ if you're interested on their reason why they want to enter the program.

14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Nattsun withdrawn her interest tho.

I think all the members who were unranked or did way below expectations at the elections should take a chance for it. Like Mariyanu said, if she continues what she has been doing all these while it will never lead her anyway. I personally hope girls like Nattsumii and Sayaka take this chance. Maybe even Lovetan since she seems to be stagnating. Going overseas will breath new life into their careers.

I don't quite get why everyone acts like going overseas for a period of time is gonna make them less popular in Japan. I would think that by now, being popular locally is not enough if they want to dominate this AKB game. Being the first to reach out to overseas fans would help greatly. It's also a way for AKB to reach out to more overseas fans. Anyway, I always thought the overseas branches of the 48 franchise were really built to increase the popularity of AKB itself and not to make popular girls in Jakarta, Shanghai etc.

15. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well, it's not certain that they will lose their popularity in japan, but losing chances to have jobs in Japan and leaving fans are a sure thing..

So in other word, the members who take this move take the risk of decreasing their fans in Japan to get more overseas fans.. To sum up, unpopular members will have nothing to lose if they join this program

Yes, there are more AKB48 fans in Indonesia after JKT48 getting popular, but the percentage of them is only 20-30 percent.. Most of them stil like JKT48 the best.. :XD:

16. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    One of Marianyu's question is if she'll be allowed to still perform in the theater during the duration of the program. Losing the theater fans is a big problem as a lot of votes comes from them.
    And AKB48 might be popular in Indonesia but I think most of the girls will still choose nearer countries like Taiwan or China and the language barrier is a little bit thinner there.

17. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

for me this is just plain NO.

i tried to look at this activity from different angles, but somehow things still end up with me concluding that this is just one of the ways that yasushi is planning to "dispose" of the girls.

the chance of losing japanese fans is just too high, and the chance of gaining new fans abroad is probably low. too much risk i must say.

18. mr_m

mr_m Kenkyuusei

I believe this program serves the interests of relatively unpopular members. The popular members will only lose jobs by going abroad for a long duration. Realistically, unpopular members can't gain as much popularity as the more successful members. The members know this. They're doing everything they can to gain experience and opportunities so they can strive for their own dreams. There are too many members and it's impossible for most members to gain as much exposure and attention as the other senbatsu members.

If the members can gain some real-life experience that would benefit them after life in AKB then they ought to do it. It's for their future beyond AKB and it also benefits the AKB project as well. It's a win-win for an unpopular member and AKS.

19. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Mitsumune Kaoru wrote:

https://plus.google.com/110130853064907 ... MUbi4Qe2NV

[​IMG]
    Juri chan Wrote:

https://plus.google.com/107910364578005 ... ikRsDJYSYm

[​IMG]
    Yuka wrote;

https://plus.google.com/116563387779051 ... hkFKBnpCsY

20. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I think Kaoru is suited for this program since she has a broad spectrum of possible activity which mostly circles around modeling and the like. She could guest star in variety shows or be on CM's or billboards.

Unlike other girls she can carry herself outside of the theater or the usual AKB activities but she shouldn't prolong it since its kinda like a double-edge sword.