1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Subunit - No Sleeves (no3b)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by flagator21, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Saeko

Saeko Kenkyuusei

Any news of what's going to happen from now on?

2. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

Happy 7th anniversary to NO3B. Hoping they continue to stay together as long as possible.

3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I HOPE THEY KEEP THEIR ASSES UP SO WE CAN GET A NEW SINGLE AND AN ALBUM!

Sent with Taptalk

4. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I just realise that Relax has 3 Limited Editions xD

Sent with Taptalk

5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It is the longest running unit with the longest running members. OgiPro needs to do something about this :/

6. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I hope we'll get some informations about the future of no3b on Takamina's stage for Nyan Nyan's. I really hope we'll get a final album just like with French Kiss. Even they have an Album

Sent with Taptalk

7. shiraishi

shiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Pretty sure they won't do anything before Takamina's grad so why don't they just announce the disbandment...

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

I hope No3b will do a farewell concert like Not Yet when Yuko graduated in 2014

9. GuessWho

GuessWho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Maybe they will do farewell concert after miichan and nyannyan graduated..

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nah, they bid farewell to French Kiss right after Mocchi left, same with Not yet and Yuko.

I'm sure they'll release an album (best of?) and have a farewell concert before the summer ends.

11. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

I hope they can somehow keep going in some form even after the graduation. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I think when the other units disbanded they weren’t really doing anything together as a unit anymore. But no3b is technically still 'active,' with new episodes of their Shuukan No Sleeves radio program airing basically every week (since 2009!). I guess the radio program is my primary reason for wanting them to continue, since I find it to be quite entertaining. If they aren't going to release any new music, maybe they can re-brand as an Ogi unit rather than an AKB48 unit and just continue the radio show. Just wishful thinking.

12. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    The last Takamina produced stage is basically a no3b stage. Probably with some special guests.

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    No announcement today :( Damm I want a final album T.T

Sent with Taptalk

14. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm glad they still have their radio show. No3b bond is the best. Does anyone know what the format of their radio show is? I try to listen to it as often as I can but its hard to follow since I understand very little Japanese?

15. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

The program's long-time format was changed drastically on May 22nd of this year. This means, among other things, no more hearing Avril Lavigne's Keep Holding On, the show's ending theme since it began in October 2009.

The rough outline of the new format, from what I can tell, seems to be as follows:
    Solo talk from a member - Introduction & brief talk - Song - Talk: Topic #1 - Song - Talk: Topic #2 - Members' media appearances and events for the upcoming week and near future.

The topics for the talk sessions really haven't been anything special so far, almost as if they just talk about whatever topic they want to talk about. I personally prefer the old format, which was much more goofy and fun, at least for me.

16. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thank you! I heard that they changed the format but couldn't figure out how.
    Hopefully when they become more comfortable with the new format they will have more fun. I wish they would let no3b do a tv show or something. They're always super fun when they're together.

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No3b is my all time favorite unit, and I'm extremely happy that they're still continuing, but I at least hope they release another album before their disbandment (if not releasing a single before, which I think will not likely happen) because they can't just end with a simple radio show!!

18. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

Happy 8th anniversary.

19. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

20. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    7 years is a long time for a radio program. It's sad that the radio program is ending.

Happy 8th Anniversary no3b!