1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team 4

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by goh1925, Aug 26, 2013.

1. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I'm actually glad that Saho is in the second row. It could have been worst!

I'm so glad Renacchi is number 2, I was so worried for her.

Well, Takashima wasn't even supposed to be in Team 4, it's obvious she would be at the back.

2. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Ayanan center the 3rd row :chuffed:
    Sahhoo and Yuiri.. can't wait to know their rank for this year sousenkyo :fear:

to me, Yuurin supposed to be transferred into another group is more a reason to not expect Yuurin in the back row..
    so yeah.. didn't expected Kiichan to be in front of Yuurin.. :hmm:

all of the mood makers are in the back row :^^;:

3. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Takashima need to prove her worth to Management once more.

4. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Fanmade video in support of Team 4 for the 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo. Featuring both the current and former members of Minegishi Team 4.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    ugh.. Yuria when Shibata was interviewed.. :wall:

i was a Kuumin oshi before (for a month.. just before she graduated)
    and being close with my oshi, Yuria kinda grew on me
    in fact she's the one who kept me following SKE after the mass grad.
    (then i found Mogi :p and the rest of team 4)

this video made me remember that last year i thought "next year i will vote Yuria in sousenkyo"
    ugh :(
    Mogi or Yuria..

cool video by the way. the transferred members part gave me a chill
    and Miichan. (and Yuria.. aaaaa :wall:)
    thanks for sharing @Hydroyasai

edit : not to mention Yuria transferred into my favorite team :yikes: divine intervention ? :lol:

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  6. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

I think for those who were fans of the first Minegishi Team 4, like me, it was hard :ccc
    Everyone but Miki, Nana, Miichan, Sahho and Yuiri were on the third and fourth row.

Apart from that I think it was a nice PV and it has a Team 4 song. The girls have been talking in stages recently that there a question related to the PV and if you get it right you might get a surprise (I'm not sure, I think this is what they were talking about)

7. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    I know right? :^^;: Yuria was my SKE-oshi when I first joined the fandom, and my interest in her definitely played a part in keeping me in the fandom through Feb-March 2013 (when my dedication to Miichan wasn't very strong yet).
    Who knows, if certain things (you know...) had happened differently, I might have been a Yuria oshi right now!

8. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

140517 AKB48 Show! - Team Zaka

9. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

Super cute, I love the choreo :D The live singing was not perfect but it's still better live

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    this is why i don't like live singing, Miichan & Naachan parts were the best, the others, not so much

the performance and energy were all great though, Moe & Mako and Saho looked great:)

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I would rather have the live singing, even though it is subpar to autotuned backing tracks. It is the girls actual effort coming through. And I enjoy that more than perfection.:)

The girls were awesome :awesome:, as this first version of Minegishi Team 4 always was. Makes me want to dig into my archives and bring up a LOD.:^O^:

12. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    They seem to teach the girls to sing loud, at all costs. I don't quite understand why - they have microphones for volume! Most of them I think could sing in tune and with decent tone, but they are forcing it massively which throws it all off. It's very shouty singing, and shouty singing is poor technique. I like that they are performing live, but, why oh why teach them to do it like that? I feel like they could be so much better.

They are very cute though!

13. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

14. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  15. nene

nene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Team 4 with 4 members in the Janken B side (including Ripopo) :2nd:

16. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I really feel bad 4 the original Team 4 Oba Mina was punished for having a boyfriend before she even joined AKB then disbanded to watch as another team 4 is announced 1 year latter must have been like a slap to the face

17. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Oba Mina actually resigned her position of captain and decided to leave for a while. And the posts were about (underage) drinking, dating, jokes about prostitution and saying "Fuck!" showing the middle finger, obviously fans were not really happy about that.

About the original Team 4, they were completely ignored by management. Different from the new Team 4, they didn't had PVs on albums (or any original songs, actually, since team songs on singles were very rare) and their members even performed as Unders on other team stages , like they were KKS. On my opinion, their disbandment was unnecessary (Management could try to include their more), but with things like they were, it was just not going to work...

18. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    changes from Minegishi Team 4 to Takahashi Team 4 with the shuffle 2015

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Team 4's signature song Seijun Philosophy with English sutitles

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    As most of these girls are current or former Team 4 members, I think this summary is relevant here.

These are the post 10th generation AKB members who ranked in the sousenkyo sokuho:

Undergirls

#21 Omori Miyu (12th gen) 8,655 votes

#23 Takahashi Juri (12th gen) 8,377 votes

#25 Kato Rena (10th gen) 8,182 votes

#26 Okada Nana (14th gen) 8,130 votes

Next Girls

#35 Mogi Shinobu (13th gen) 6,709 votes

#36 Muto Tomu (12th gen) 6,652 votes

#37 Komiyama Haruka (15th gen) 6,609 votes

#41 Tano Yuka (12th gen) 6,201 votes

#42 Okada Ayaka (13th gen) 6,110 votes

#43 Shinozaki Ayana (13th gen) 6,018 votes

Future Girls

#50 Sasaki Yukari (12th gen) 5,264 votes

#54 Mukaichi Mion (15th gen) 4,944 votes

#56 Kojima Natsuki (11th gen) 4,908 votes

#57 Kizaki Yuria (SKE 3rd gen) 4,904 votes

#59 Iwata Karen (12th gen) 4,843 votes

#64 Uchiyama Natsuki (14th gen) 4,520 votes

Upcoming Girls

#65 Owada Nana (15th gen) 4,376 votes

#71 Oshima Ryouka (13th gen) 4,126 votes

#77 Fukuoka Seina (15th gen) 3,845 votes

total: 19 ranks out of 80, 113373 votes

including the 9th generation: 113373 votes

#7 Shimazaki Haruka 17,921

#20 Yokoyama Yui 8,667

total: 21 ranks out of 80, 139961 votes

It's not all that bad but I'm not really optimimistic. If even half of them stay on the board or maintain their rank in the end, I would be surprised.

But what's really bad is that only Paruru has made it to Senbatsu. Yokoyama Yui, Takahashi Juri, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria and Kojima Mako were actually supposed to make Senbatsu this year. Mion and Naanya were supposed to at least join Undergirls.

The problems are well known.

AKB young members don't even make their own single senbatsu. In their stead, kennins and sister group aces get reserved seats in every AKB48 senbatsu. From the post 10th generation members, only Kojima Mako (MSM, GF) and Kato Rena (BT) have 16 member senbatsu experience. Kojima Mako did not even rank in the prelim report.
    Ricchan is graduating. Annin declined her last senbatsu position and seems to be getting ready for graduation as well.

Kennins take a considerable chunk of promotion from AKB's young members away. AKB48 has currently 10 kennins (that's without Team 8 who I consider as AKB48 members). Most of those 10 kennins take the front row or take center positions in AKB48 songs and AKB48 concerts.

As long as AKB48 doesn't get their own singles, their own teams and their own concerts, nothing about this will change. AKB48 young members won't ever make senbatsu. Not by selection, as there are reserved spots for sister groups and as a result of that, not by way of sousenkyo.

The worst is that some people protray Kojima Mako and Kato Rena as pushes even though it's their own groups single and those are the only two girls who might have a shot at senbatsu. But not even this year, maybe next year.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783