AKB48 Team 4

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by goh1925, Aug 26, 2013.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I wont lie, as much as I love team 4 as they are, I can see them being shuffled once management create a 16th gen. The older members from A, K and B will be graduating in the next two years and these teams will be needing new senbatsu reps. Team A has Annin and if they gain popularity, Naanya and Hiwatan. Team K already has Mion and Tomu. Team B has Renacchi and Yuria. But those teams will need a lot more members to represent them. I don't expect team 4 to shuffle anytime soon, but i wouldn't be surprised if it happens next year. This SSK has shown that the girls aren't "New gen" anymore, which is what Team 4 has become known for.
    The most likely scenario: AKB gets a 16th gen. Majority of Team 4 girls get shuffled into A, K, and B, and the 16th gen, drafties, and KKS will populate the "new Team 4". Top members of T4 solidify themselves as senbatsu members, new AKB senbatsu. boom.
    It will probably sting just as bad (or worse) than the original Team 4's disbandment, but it's better to prepare for it than to be devastated when it comes.

2. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Speaking of which, when exactly can we expect for the 16th gen's audition? I know it wont be soon since we just finished with SSK 2 days ago, and theres gonna be preparation for the whole Confession Project, new single etc

3. balanyc

balanyc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    there're still team 8 to put in empty slot when needed..
    naru or nanamin :lol:

4. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    tbh what you said is most likely will happen. especially when T4 is the team that consist the new bloods of akb, in akb only next gen senbatsu unit they have 6 to 7 reps while other groups have 3 to 4, once T4 gets overpowered and other teams needing new aces I expect a shuffle

5. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

6. DodobusuAntonioDD

DodobusuAntonioDD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The article is pretty long, unfortunately I don't have the time to translate everything. But it is full of praise for team4. Some of the things it touches upon:
    • AKB got the most seats in the election, and within AKB, team4 got the most members ranked in.
    • It is the youngest team and all the members are passionate through and through.
    • All the members give their full energy starting with Nishino Miki.
    • Izuta Rina and captain Takahashi are the pillars of the team.
    • In the MC Iwatate Saho leads the charge with her "Yahho-, Sahho-" call.
    • This immediately helps in bridging the sense of distance between the audience and the stage.
    • Izuta also contributes with her personality and being the target of jokes for the members. It makes things go smoothly.
    • She is kind of like the lubricant of the team in this respect, and whether the show goes smoothly or not depends on whether Izuta is present or not.
    • Okawa Rio is only 15 but she is cool and smart, and she will call out (do tsukkomi to) any member who goes off track.
    • Okada Nana and Kojima Mako are like the good rivals contrasting each other.
    • Being the vice captain, Okada Nana is full of stoic tamashi. Her rousing performance betrays her cool girl look at first impression and attracts and fascinates each observer.
    • In contrast to the passionate Okada, Kojima's good sense of balance when changing facial expressions frequently to get closer to the concept and vision of each song is praiseworthy. She excels at showing the full range of emotions.
    • Okada and Kojima battle for center in the last couple of songs. In "Kuchibiru ni be my baby" Kojima, in "Kimi wa melody" and "Tsubasa wa iranai" Okada, the positions change in permutation with each song. This fierce rivalry is to be watched.
    • The components to build the AKB48 with aura, potential, idolness and passion are probably all in this team4.
    There is a lot more in the article. Many of the poetic descriptions are a bit hard to translate. But hope you gals and guys enjoy.

7. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I skim through it. My jap(my eng skill too)skill also not good enough but what I catch in the article is the writer want to show what he think about team 4. Are they can carry the future of AKB? because this team is the mixed(some not but thay can bland in with the group so be it.) young blood of AKB and the result of SSK show us something too so he just point out what he think about thier character etc.

I like the articles that show strong and charm point in each of the girl
    Miki who give her all in every stage until her sweat drop and the opposite Ayaka who keep clam and do everything reasonable.
    Burriko Sahoo with her signature catchphrase and Yuiri strong attitude to become the Goddess of theater.
    Sayaya with her mysterious beautiful smile and personality that click with miki and give them momentum.
    Sakki with her ballet experience mixed in smooth.
    Our little devil Komiharu show how grow she is now she is more mature.
    Izurina and Rio who can change the atmosphere with thier perf and mc skill.
    Miyabi with her funny and friendly character.
    Other than that this team have the top girl from another 48G too just like Mio, Nagisa and Ryouha
    And not the last one but really important is the rivalry atmosphere between the two ace of this team Nana and Mako
    The two of them show how good rival are. They are best friends but also the great rival it heat up the stage and also they is the opposite side of each other for Mako who has bight smile and easy-going chara with the girl next door atmosphere with give you a sense of balance. In the other hand Nana give you a heat up atmosphere with her passion and serious character even the song they perf. is give you how opposite they are lol(Bye bye bye and Confession).
    The most important person is our captain Juri in all of AKB team she is so young but she is the one that can lead this scatter character group and it become team 4 charm point their charecter is really scatter but it support each other and make the show interesting. And the last one chiba san the first time I saw her is really stern but now even it juat little bit her expression also continued to change too.

What I don't like about this article is they didn't write about Renachan I want to know what she doing now too. Really worried about her with her hiatus. It give me some uneasy feeling.

8. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I like Kangaeru Hito that live in today AKB 11st Anniversary Kouen!

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Just noticed that they have 3 captain/leader in Team 4. Juri as Team 4 captain, Naachan as Team 4 vice-captain and STU48 captain and Ryoha as SKE48 Team S leader.

10. Romain

Romain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiayane
    Ayane joins team 4! So good!

11. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Am the only one who's really sad to see this Team 4 lineup go? :(
    I was a Team 4 DD Oshi. Now I need to divide my time between...well, all of them lol
    :|

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nope. I liked this team a heck of a lot. And H2 was a perfect stage for them.

13. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    RIP Team 4 2015-2017 lol

You were just so...perfect.
    Hopefully all the front girls become Media Senbatsu soon haha

Edit April 2018:
    Aaaaaaaand looks like it's official.
    Welp. Time to start following all the AKB Team threads lol

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Live in 30 minutes

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    It is a live stream. So would it be deleted after ending?
    Do I have to watch it yet?

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    For now, the 2 previous ones are still online, and will be removed after some time.

• Like Like x 2