1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team 8 (Idols who go meet you project x Toyota)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Trinu, Jan 23, 2014.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

don't jinx it

traitor..traitor everywhere

2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  3. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

My bet will be on Miu Team. Looking forward to another surprise. Wonder how Yoko Team going to top last time.

Edit: I didn't realize it was already 2 years ago.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
  5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Hey, where is that Honda girl? :confused: If she is in one of those two, my bet goes to where ever she goes.
    Also....HAMA CENTER? :eek:

:^O^::^O^::^O^: I wonder how many will get triggered if you post that in the single's thread.

So, are you a DD or MD?

If Oda get another prime time appearance, she will get too close to the future sou-chan. Expect Oden push in the fall single? :lol:

6. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Dude, you are just reading it out of context. I have done my explanation. You are free to carry on ranting about me. :shifty:

That's so so wrong. :lol:

7. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Please dont spread false rumour @Aka im not oshihening from yuiyui to misaki. But i just like to find another potential member in team 8 (that i predict can get popular in the future if she groom, grow and push properly). Just like you found hattsu :awesome:

UHHHHH PLEASE....Even my grandma knows that IKUMIN and NAGI are the one that push from the start, from the day 1 of TEAM 8 debut...
    It's not that our "tolerance" level is high, but your "ignorance" is high :XD:
    Ah, whatever even taylor swift will say "Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate..."
    Just be Glad its finally AKB member who got proper push + timing + popularity + hs monster + 1000 years beauty.
    And if u dont like her, well prepare cause from now on management will keep shoving her to our faces.
    Dont worry. She has not reached Hanachan level of push yet.

Edit : Sorry for double post mods please don't banned me :hehe:

Moderator response: If you knew it was wrong, then fix it! Jeez!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
  8. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Another person reading out of context. Have you been reading news just here or from actual Japanese sources? If you did, you would not have replied that way. :lol:
    Well, as I have said to that DD above - You are free to think in whatever way you want. Not wasting my time with "delusional" people like you, who do not want to face the facts.;) Bye. Pot calling kettle black. :lol::lol::lol:

And who is Hana-chan?

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    You sir...have a great resistance to a gori-pushed members from Kyushu. Even though Yuiyui can break it down for you :hehe:
    I only know Hama-chan. Hana who?

Wait, what? :lol: Fished by mirai drive [hehe]

10. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

:lol::lol::lol:
    Let me explain - My kami-oshi will always be OSHIMA YUKO. When Team 8 was formed, she grad and I was left in limbo after following 48 Group for so many many years since the days of Aachan vs Yuko. I wanted very badly another idol whom I can oshi with. And I really do not like what the management is doing with the newer gen members.

Team 8 was ultra fresh at that time and highly recommended by Yuko herself. I took noticed of Yuiyui, Nagisa and Yamada. I then begin to follow the three of them in Team 8 and slowly built up my current Team 8 kami 7 list from there. The rest is just history.

Team 8 aside, I loosely follow NGT (I like 2 of them) as well as my forever SKE kami-oshi. That's all. :lol:

11. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Hama hype!

Should I? :hehe:

Still a DD. I can't handle all eitos like @Aka did.

Of course!
    With that HS result and her growing popularity, it will be stupid if she doesn't get her second senbatsu.

They are the future :whistle:

Fished by hokkaido actually. :whistle:

12. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

They as in Berin and Yuiyui? Yes, they are.

Dude, I was referring to you comparing the 2 of them with TKMN and Maeda. How long have you followed AKB?

Both pairs cannot be compared that way. The difference is to big.

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I wish she was there.

14. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    months ago? :fear:

I'm talking about their position, the next ace and the next soukantoku. :awesome:
    Not their friendship or else.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Let me rub it then to you :p Following the conversation above and what AKi-P said about eitos, Oguri-Okabe-Kuranoo dynamics somehow resemble Maeda-Takahashi-Oshima back then :lol:
    *getting ready to be flamed after this :D

Why not, Aki-P already did it.

He already forgot about Utada Early Summer before 4th anniv take place :fp:

me too! She is the one who stomped over all other eitos in their last training camp. She should be in this by merit alone. (but by schedule....maybe not :^^;:)

17. azuki

azuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    Iirc, they don't earn anything if there isn't any jobs. Do they have minimum wages? I don't think so right? I only know they have minimum wage/hr, but not a guaranteed minimum wage for doing nothing while employed, as far as Japanese employment laws go. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, the kennin thing was simply 1 way to resolve the manpower issue, and to just end the stupid argument of "Team 8 isn't AKB" once and for all isn't it?

Decent points raised. A lot of things I didn't notice since I only started following Team 8 last June.
    Not so much of "degrading" from what I'm reading, but it's more like... You can't deny that she's being pushed really really really hard. And it's not like there isn't other members who are worthy of a push as equally hard as what Yuiyui is getting.

That said...
    Can't wait for next weeks bingo. Not sure how Yamada would fit into the dynamics with Ikumin and Yokochan, but they're all capable of quite powerful performances so I hope everything works out fine. I was really amazed by their level of cleanliness in the first dance battle, and literally that random dance video I decided to watch on youtube was what brought me into AKB and locked my attention onto Team8.

And hopefully there'll be a new Diva contest soon too.

HAMA THOUGH
    HAMA HAMA HAMA!!!! Hope the world awakens to the appeals of the lil goddess.

18. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Yep. Just as I thought.
    Their position or friendship is not even close to Aachan and TKMN. And you will be banned/flamed for that remark if you posted that in front of a wota who is a mod in a Japanese forum. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    I have read about something like this before. He is probably just trying to protect the Team 8 brand and elevate it to further heights.

TKMN (after graduation) and the "ever-famous" Sasshi did hint that the girls do get some form of a (extremely) low monthly salary even though they aren't doing much appearances. Being an idol, it's still a somewhat form of しごと. Although the bulk of their salaries come from elsewhere.

Regards to the kennin thingy, yes you are right. But there will still be people who say - Team 8 is not part of AKB.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.:mail::inlove:

Yep. You have summed it all up.

What's happening next AKBINGO?

19. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    dance competition
    https://twitter.com/chikuwabumaru/status/976136616094793728

btw i know someone like you, his kami oshi already graduated and he's ready to leave this fandom but suddenly team 8 appear and success make him following them

20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Hama slays Yokoyama in a dance battle :D from the snippets I see that Yoko's team a bit unsynchronized. But it is only for 1 second. Maybe the rest is great.
    But the other participants also looks great.

Who? That red lady? :eek: