1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team 8 (Idols who go meet you project x Toyota)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Trinu, Jan 23, 2014.

1. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Anyone knows who's she?[​IMG]

2. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Even if the new Yokoyama Yui's kanji is different, what about verbal announcements or shuffles or things like that in the future? It's not like you use kanji when speaking. XD

Though I suppose with AKB being as big as it is, it was bound to happen. (At least one's high profile and one's brand new so there's not too much overlap in activity or anything... yet.)

I haven't really been following this but I heard about Yokoyama Yui 2 so I thought I'd post my 2 cents... Wonder how it'll work.

Also, all those girls born in 2000 or later make me feel so old. I'm only 20, damn it! I shouldn't have to feel old yet. ;∆;

Is there like, profile information on all the members yet or something?

3. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm pretty sure she'll just be referred to as Team 8's Yokoyama Yui. It shouldn't be that confusing.

--

[​IMG]
    Team 8!

I spot a few cute girls. I hope we get profile photos and more info about each girl soon :3

I find it ridiculous that they can take part in this year's election especially since we literally don't know much about anyone, really. I don't know who would want to support someone from here. I'll be really surprised if anyone gets ranked.

4. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Anybody knows her name? She looks like miyupon :lol: anyway she's really cute hahaha.

And i'm looking forward to seeing two yokoyama yuis in akb!

[​IMG]

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

if the video does not show watch the video here
    maidigitv

★エンタメニュースを毎日掲載!「MAiDiGiTV」登録はこちら↓
    http://www.youtube.com/maidigitv

人気アイドルグループ「AKB48」が新たに設立する「チーム8」のメンバーが4月3日、東京・お台場のショールーム「メガウェブ」で行われたプロジェクト発表会で初お披露目された。全国47都道府県で開催された「AKB48 Team8 全国一斉オーディション」によって約1万人の中から選ばれた47人の新メンバーで、「会いに行くアイドル」をコンセプトに、5月から全国各地で活動をスタートする。6月7日に実施される第6回AKB48選抜総選挙に立候補できることもサプライズ発表された。

チーム8は、AKB48のコンセプト「会いに行けるアイドル」に変わる「会いに行くアイドル」を掲げ、全国各地のファンに「会いに行く」というコンセプトで活動する。47都道府県のテレビ局がオフィシャルメディアパートナーとなり、トヨタ自動車が全面的にサポート。AKB48の正式チームの活動を企業がサポートするのは初めて。

今後の活動としては、メンバーたちは1学期~3学期とわけて活動していくといい、5月からは全国各地でイベントを開催し、2015年3月までに全国20カ所を回る予定だという。夏以降は東京・秋葉原で劇場公演デビューし、秋以降は同社でのキャンペーンを開始する。

この日の会見にVTR出演したグループ総監督の高橋みなみさんは、「幅広い方に元気を届けてください。一緒にステージに立てる日を楽しみにしています。がんばってください」とエールを送った。昨年大ヒットしたNHKの朝ドラ「あまちゃん」では、地方出身者によるアイドルグループ「GMT」が登場したことから、岩手県代表の佐藤七海さんは、「あまちゃんなんかに負けない。じぇじぇじぇパワーでがんばります」と意気込んだ。なお、この日は、三重県代表の山本亜依さんは体調不良のため欠席した。

maidigitv

★エンタメニュースを毎日掲載!「MAiDiGiTV」登録はこちら↓http://www.youtube.com/maidigitv人気アイドルグループ「AKB48」が新たに設立する「チーム8」のメンバーが4月3日、東京・お台場のショールーム「メガウェブ」で行われたプロジェクト発表会で初お披露目された。全国47都道府県で開催された「AKB48 Team8 全国一斉オーディション」によって約1万人の中から選ばれた47人の新メンバーで、「会いに行くアイドル」をコンセプトに、5月から全国各地で活動をスタートする。6月7日に実施される第6回AKB48選抜総選挙に立候補できることもサプライズ発表された。チーム8は、AKB48のコンセプト「会いに行けるアイドル」に変わる「会いに行くアイドル」を掲げ、全国各地のファンに「会いに行く」というコンセプトで活動する。47都道府県のテレビ局がオフィシャルメディアパートナーとなり、トヨタ自動車が全面的にサポート。AKB48の正式チームの活動を企業がサポートするのは初めて。今後の活動としては、メンバーたちは1学期~3学期とわけて活動していくといい、5月からは全国各地でイベントを開催し、2015年3月までに全国20カ所を回る予定だという。夏以降は東京・秋葉原で劇場公演デビューし、秋以降は同社でのキャンペーンを開始する。この日の会見にVTR出演したグループ総監督の高橋みなみさんは、「幅広い方に元気を届けてください。一緒にステージに立てる日を楽しみにしています。がんばってください」とエールを送った。昨年大ヒットしたNHKの朝ドラ「あまちゃん」では、地方出身者によるアイドルグループ「GMT」が登場したことから、岩手県代表の佐藤七海さんは、「あまちゃんなんかに負けない。じぇじぇじぇパワーでがんばります」と意気込んだ。なお、この日は、三重県代表の山本亜依さんは体調不良のため欠席した。

oriconofficial

AKB48の5つ目のチームとなる「チーム8」が発足し、3日、東京・青海のメガウェブでメンバー47人が発表された。最年長は19歳から最年少は12歳まで、平均年齢14.4歳のフレッシュなメンバーが新しいコンセプト「会いに行けるアイドル」として始動する。

【関連動画】

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    They all represent a prefecture, maybe wotas who want to support their own prefecture and make sure "their" girl is kept in AKB when/if the whole Team 8 thing is over.

7. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    i can imagine in time that HKT team T will consist all kyushu + surrounding prefectures representatives along with 3rd gen kks?
    Just for team 8's size sake, they might be considered as 48 groups future aces?
    And for northern prefectures to create an opening for a new 48 group that focuses northern part of Japan?

8. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    I'm interested to see if any of them will apply for the election, even though I'd think they would have no chance of winning. Maybe some girls will think that they could get enough support from their prefecture, but that seems doubtful. It would be really interesting if it did happen though. I guess that even though entry is now the actual election isn't for another couple months.

As for the other Yokoyama Yui, I'm assuming that they'll give her a nickname of some kind since most of the girls seem to have one? I mean the "older" one is Yuihan, so they can go by that to differentiate (like the many Harukas do already) and then for official announcements they usually use the team name first anyway. If they somehow end up on the same team... then I guess one will be "Captain" and one won't be.

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Too. Many. Girls.

I wish they would just stop, because trying to get to know this many new faces at once would be ridiculous.

10. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Lol at the girl on 3:48 at the Oricon video being like "I'm not joining that, horrible idea" :hehe:

I don't think they will make all the members graduate, some of them have potential. Maybe they will choose 16 or split the members between the groups (HKT is needing more members for Team T, for example) or create a new group, who knows. Anyway, I will try to avoid them a little bit because I know I will probably start to like someone :^^;:

11. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Some cute girls, but I will now go see the videos to see if someone really interest me.
    I think the idea of having them all as a whole new 48 group after the project is over could be the best idea. They will probably build some team spirit when performing so I wouldn't want to have them splitted after all... Though it sounds very AKBish to do so...

12. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

oh my gahhhhhhhd i can't believe there are 47 new girls in akb now. I know this is supposed to be sorta gimmicky like the otona akb48 thing, but i don't see AKS kicking all 47 girls to the curb. when this is said and done, i'm envisioning AKB keeping 20 or so for team 8, and maybe distributing the rest to sister groups close to each girl's respective prefecture. for the far north girls, this might even be a step towards Sapporo48? personally I love the idea of a bunch of girls rocking snow suits singing heavy rotation hahaha

13. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    It wouldn't be a bad move on their behalf though.It gets their name out there plus earns them a seat on the stage at the Sousenkyou, which is broadcast nationally cmiiw. I'd actually respect any of the girls who enter, it takes some courage to enter a contest with the odds so stacked against you.

14. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It seems all Team 8 members have been added to the list of candidates for the Sousenkyo. http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo/37thsingle/member.php
    They have also been added on the AKB48 members page: http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/members/#team_8

I doubt any of those girls will rank because they're still pretty much unknown. I can only imagine what some people suggested, people coming from prefecture X voting for the girl who's coming from there. But I don't think there will be enough people thinking that way and going through the trouble of actually voting to make any of them rank.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say they made all of them apply so that whoever gets the most votes out of their team will center their songs

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Too many girls. The crowd response was really really mitiged. Some call from here to here (maybe because coming from the same prefecture). But with only 3 second of presentation each, it's impossible to notice them.

I've been watching carefully everyone but no one striked me with immediate assets (beauty, attitude)

This time i'm afraid my expectation on this project are pretty low (draft project took the last bite of me)

17. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah, I agree with this completely. I don't know why someone would want to vote for someone from their prefecture when they would probably prefer to use that vote for, um, their oshi for example? Haha.

Looking from the profile photos, the girls that stand out to me the most are Nagano Serika, Takahashi Ayane, and Hamamatsu Riona. :inlove:

18. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    That's Takahashi Ayane (16)

How come Sakaguchi Nagisa (12) from Hokkaido gets her own feature? Is that from a local news report about their own representative?

Odd to see the 2nd youngest of the group, Oguri Yui (12) doing the closing MC, only cuz she's the Tokyo representative?

19. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Looks like Kita Reina was a member from w-Street Nagoya:
    [​IMG]

Hamamatsu Riona was a model:
    [​IMG]

Tani Yuri was a little idol:
    [​IMG]

And on a completely unnecessary side note:
    Hashimoto Haruna wears glasses:
    [​IMG]

And Abe Mei uses braces:
    [​IMG]

I warned you that it was unnecessary haha

Based on the profile picture and videos, I'm more interested in Hashimoto Haruna (<3), Yamada Nanami (<3), Tani Yuri (<3), Mogi Kasumi, Oguri Yui, Kita Reina, Sakaguchi Nagisa and Nagano Serika. Abe Mei, Iwasaki Moeka, Kuranoo Narumi, Takahashi Ayane, Nakano Ikumi (Tottori girl!), Hamamatsu Riona, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Hirose Natsuki and Moriwaki Yui look interesting too. I hope some of them pass the (possible) final cut.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  20. TakaErepyon

TakaErepyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ok I'm so confused right now haha
    I know they're going to have 47 members, but didn't they say they were going to cut them down to like 16 or something soon?
    Shmerrrrr well I have my eye on sato akari. I can't see her in senbatsu, but maybe undergirls?? BUT THASSS JUSS ME XD