TV / Radio AKB48 Team 8 no Anta Roke Roke! (2016/12/09 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by renjiro, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1375462897350930443/pu/vid/1280x720/ug1euA8lhewfiUz4.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1375463213198811139/pu/vid/1280x720/QOCbhxqd45u4YxQ8.mp4
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://twitter.com/__03yuna30/status/1375235801089335300
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1375235773859909634/pu/vid/720x960/Zsnq2fO7OZMj32JZ.mp4

If only they had done this from the beginning...
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/bachi119/status/1375236786255896578
    https://www.instagram.com/cyberagentlegit
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/legi_TAKUMI/status/1375459373409923082
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So I watched the Anta, Roke Roke! episode 50 Special that introduced the Team 8 members who joined at the end of 2019, and I wanted to comment on it (lots of things to say!). First, I want to say that this 2 hours show was really great and it's such a perfect way to introduce new members, with the 6 competitions. I wish that AKB did this kind of show everytime a new gen joins the group. After seeing the show, I could remember all 12 faces of the members, some of their names, and some infos for each girl. The MC of the show did a good job too and they were quite funny! So now my opinions about some of the members, starting from those who are graduated...

Hasegawa Momoka: I initially downloaded this episode after her push started so it was to learn about her (and the other girls at the same time) but I end up seeing it after she's gone. it's sad because I really like her in this show. I can totally see why management pushed her, and if she stayed, I would probably support her. During this show she was only 13 years old and I love her energy, many times when other members were just standing up, she was jumping or doing something, she's full of energy and positivity. I like how natural she is, I noticed when she got pushed in the live performances in March already, her face and expressions are really natural and I like this about her. I also like her competitive side, like at the screaming part, I noticed that she got "mad" when she lost the #1 position after another member (I think Hiyuka if I remember well?) got higher points. She did well overall except for the singing, and she cried at that part, she said the camera was too close, so either she cried because she was uncomfortable, or because she wasn't satisfied with her singing... After that she was looking sad the whole time until the singing competition ended. Anyway I'm sad that she left the group so suddenly. She was really a good decision for a push ._. Sad for her and for AKB...

Shiobara Karin: I already knew her because of seeing her in some Team 8 shows (although I didn't see her talking there). I have to say I quite like her... I like that she's honest like when they asked about the nickname that Yuiyui gave her and she was honest that she doesn't like it (well, she said she finds it rude, not sure why though LOL), she kinda stands out and she's easy to remember (she has really big ears btw). She did pretty good in the singing part. I wish she stayed in the group too ;_;

Inoue Miyuu: So when I started the episode, I only knew 3 members among these 12 (Momoka, Karin and Yuka) and I knew that 4 of the 12 girls were graduated but I forgot the names for the 2 others who graduated. This is sad because when I started the episode, I noticed Miyuu, she was so awkward and random and funny, then during the episode I paused and check who's the other graduates because I wanted to know before continuing, and sadly she's one of the girls who's gone ;_; So sad ;_; I laughed so much during the soccer competition when she took the MC's glasses and then pushed him on the side LOL what even XD I love that she's so random and she's so funny. So sad that she's not in the group anymore ;_;

Nunoya Riru: She's really tall o_o She did well in the singing and dancing part and I like how she was confident during the dancing. Sad that she's gone too...

Now for the members who are still here, I won't comment on all of them but just sharing some thoughts!

Suzuki Yuka: She's the one I know the best among these girls but I didn't know her personnality that much, I have to say she's entertaining, I liked her different ways of running LOL and at the end, I think she did well for the dancing, but she cried and said that she didn't do well. it's good that she wants to work harder! But she did fine. I'm glad she's still in the group (most of the members I liked in this show are gone so yes >.<)

Sakagawa Hiyuka: She did well overall, I felt bad for her in the end when they fail with the rope and she cried because she was feeling responsible ;_; I like the part where Momoka, Hiyuka and Mitsuho went to thank the MC and bow, then other girls followed them. These 3 are so nice for doing this ;w; Seems like they were quite close. and at the very end, when Hiyuka forgot the comedians name LOL that part was funny XD

Fukutome Mitsuho: I like her! She's cute, I like her personnality during this episode. Also her part during the soccer competition was funny (when she kicked the ball and it hit the MC haha)

Onoue Mizuki: She was funny too especially during the running competition when she ran super fast to go to the toilet XD Overall I like her!

That's all! and I liked all the competitions but my favorite part was with the test and seeing their different failed answers LOL Hiyuka's "Speak Nice Speak" for SNS XD

and I want to say that all the girls did well! They were all nice.

I put this in spoiler, but when I saw that Hiyuka won at the end of the show, I feel that her current push (well, she just centered in one performance so far but it's the start of a push) I feel that this push isn't a coincidence then.

Also random, I know about Karin, Miyuu and Riru leaving the group together back in the end of 2020. I noticed at the end when the MC asked them "is your bond certain", Momoka was first to scream "yes", then other girls followed her, except 3 (among the ones we could see on screen), and it was these 3, they just had an awkward stare/expression LOL I wasn't sure if I should share this but it's just something I noticed o_o

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    But they did. The 16th generation and D3 had many Nemousu episodes of the kind; even Team 8.

Ah... Just like Mineyoshi...

Yeah... Big ears...

I can help you on that: she's a very kind young adult that can befriend both younger girls and her senpai without resorting to social-climbing. She has a good relationship with Fukutome since both have similar... personalities and they're both very pure.

Well... she was.

We all do.

How could you not mention that she's our football superstar? Her tiktoks are more popular than Saikyou Twintail.

I don't know. Taking into account what happened in the last few weeks maybe it's better that they're gone. Mashiro is our only hope for Tohoku.
    Unless it was Yukina!

You can watch the following Anroke episodes since they feature all eitos.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Are you talking about the Nemousu training camp for D3? Because I watched that, I liked it but I don't think it did a good job to introduce the members individually the same way as this Team 8 show. I don't often watch Nemousu but I don't remember seeing shows introducing a whole new gen in a similar way as this where every girl gets to be in the spotlight.

That's good to know, I recently saw when she was a MC for that "white day" live streaming show that AKB did, and she was nice, she seems a little more reserved than what I expected.

Are you saying this because you think they're involved with Momoka's photo scandal?

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You are truly a beautiful person. :)

Soneone bought that drink, someone took the photo, someone leaked it. It certainly wasn't a miracle nor an NGT member.
    It was Miku. She was tired of being bullied by Fukutome so she sent a few photos, one of them proving that Tome was the one that bought alcohol. But the staff-san is a Tome oshi.

9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    you had pretty much the exact same impression as me :lol: her energy and activity was really amazing... well unfortunately there was always the danger that it'd predispose her to some more troublesome things as well which ultimately turned true[hehe] I guess similarly to Moeka now we can only hope we'll still have a chance to see her back in the industry in some form lol, but it's a bit of a shame we won't get to see that on the day to day basis that only the AKB system allows us to do
    she was very professional since day 1, the type who knows well how to succeed in the idol world lol. But also while she's still one of my favourite eitos, I've always had a bit weird feeling about her, like we used to joke about how she would shove other members in SR to get in front of the camera or sth, and it was funny at first but when she did it for like 5th time it became kinda strange lol. Also during one of the streams from the practice room they played the RPS with hammers game and she hit Matsumura Miku pretty hard and Miku looked quite angry about it for some time, idk how serious of a fight that was but in general it just suggested again that Fukutome would benefit from caring a bit more about other people as well lol. Well she was big friends with Momoka and with Karin too iirc so uh, I don't even want to think about things anymore.
    she's another one of my favourites, she has the interesting "tennen" or whatever air about her, but she can also be very pretty when she decides to lol. As was mentioned, her Tiktok is extremely impressive, she's the "best" tiktoker in current AKB I suppose, and in general football is a great niche to exploit among idol fans main demographics so she could have an interesting path in front of her.
    I agree with Mana, I think the Nemousu episodes did maybe well in introducing the group of members, but there was hardly any place to show their individual personalities (apart from how much they cried in frustration). Also iirc the D3 ones were always with 16th or someone else and also they had Moeka to steal most of the spotlight so it was pretty unsuccessful in introducing them imo.

And the "2nd gen" eitos got like nothing. Someone mentioned Gattsu Fresh a few days ago I couldn't even remember what that was lul.
    yeah that's a huge problem that hangs over the whole group, like how can you know that someone else's pic doesn't come out in the next months or something, it's just crazy crazy, but show goes on please support Oguri and Kanto friends

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah I don't know why I took your description of Yuka seriously, now that I think, the opposite makes more sense :^^;: well I don't mind if she has that kind of personnality though [hehe]

Hm that's interesting, I don't watch Showrooms (because they're too long and I don't have the patience LOL) but I guess it can show some of the real personnalities of some members. I checked her age and she's 17 so I expect her to be a bit more mature at that age already, hopefully she didn't do it on purpose and she will be more careful with others. Despite that she would still be a good choice for a push since she's cute and seems interesting/natural in personnality. (let's just hope Miku doesn't have any compromising picture of Fukutome :fear:)

I'm not so much into TikTok (I mean I checked it sometimes for my favorite members but overall I don't get the purpose LOL) but it's great for her if she does well in TikTok, it can help. Maybe I'll check her page to see why she's doing good there!

I honestly think that new members shouldn't consider others as their friends so easily both in the group or in real life... For 2 times in a row, AKB pushed a girl and then she has a scandal because of pictures leaked by "friends". Maybe idols should wait and be sure to trust someone before making them your friend... just be careful in general :/

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Everything I said is true.
    Except the ending.

Just according to keikaku.

That wasn't an issue for the first generation eitos.

I believe we're just overreacting here.

https://streamable.com/b34muk

========================================================================================================
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://www.akb48team8.jp/news/list/20210611-635373802812729.php
    [​IMG]
    https://www.akb48team8.jp/news/list/20210611-039268721467455.php
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. nhatlonghk

nhatlonghk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Someone sub this show, please

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @Lusankya might sub the Okabe parts. :x

===============================================================================================
    https://twitter.com/tvasahi_cs/status/1405088036442939401
    [​IMG]

If only they had a guitar audition...
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Shitao's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/miumiu_0403/status/1405170746876334081
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen: