1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team B

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Aug 13, 2007.

1. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

Happy Happy 2nd anniversary Team B B B!!!

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Happy birthday, Team B! For only being together two years, you sure have built a following and a really close Team!

3. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

How did I not know it was their anniversary?! D:

Happy anniversary to my favourite team. With any luck, Ayarin and/or Mikipomu will be back by the third anniversary. (If only both of them returning to the team didn't mean someone else has to graduate first...)

Two years later

4. Makaveli

Makaveli Kenkyuusei

crying out love in the center of the world
    I'm here to say goodbye to my beloved team B. Though all of members are now scattered on the new teams. But deep down inside, Rabutan, Sasshi, Haachan, Harugon, Nakayan, Tanamin, Nakatsuka, Kohara, Yonechan, Moechin, all of the departed Team B members will always remain a team B members. Their B spirits and souls will never die. Nothing will ever be able to change that! Though they are apart in new different teams, but their souls will truly and only belong to team B.

The new team B is just not the team B that I know and love. It's just not longer team B. It's something else, just not team B.

I just finished watching Wasshoi B and again and I couldn't help it but to cry. It's just too sad knowing that I will never get to see another performance like this again (unless there are reunion in AX con or etc). I'm going to miss seeing all of the members together so much. I'm going to miss their laughs, smiles, and tears. Especially Mayuyu and Rabutan, I can't imagine how would it be like for them to be apart from eachother. From now it will never going to be the same anymore. However their friendship will never change, their memomy of team B will never fade, that is for sure. And my memomy of team B will forever be in my heart. I shall never be able to love any team like this Team B, no team is like Team B.

Good luck in your new team girls! To me all of you will forever be Team B members

Thank you so much Team B for the wonderful memory and everything. Deep down from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much. My love for this team B will never die. Love you so much, TEAM B! <3 <3 <3

FOREVER TEAM B!

5. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

I know it's sad, I've had shonichi on repeat since i woke up an hour ago XD

but i think we should try to see this as a good thing. At last they're getting a chance to show everyone who has hated on them in the past 2 years, that actually, they are just as good, and some members better, than people in the other teams.

I'm expecting amazing things from all of the girls, and I think in the end, they'll rise to the challenge, and do really really well.

6. Shoudou

Shoudou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kotaniriho
    i wanna say only one thing

I know i am still a "noob" on akb stuff but...

B4 team B fan FOREVER!!

and well, i think team B will be almost my favourite, no Moeno, no Sasshi, no Harugon... but Kitarie, Amina, Myao and Komori is fine!

ganbare new Team B!

7. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

Re: AKB48 Team B

yeah Ganbare new Team B, Speaking of which

i am curious if Wasshoi B were Voted in AX next year,, would they have to record it again? man i love Original Wasshoi B!! and i dont want to see it performed by the new Team B, it would be an insult for the girls and for the old Team B

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't see how it'd be an insult. It's not any different than Team B performing Team K's "Korogaru Ishi ni Nare" for B1.

9. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

yeah for me it would be an insult, cuse this song is like Team B anthem adn is different Korogaru Ishi ni Nare

in Wasshooi B al the Members Nicks Are shout or sung whatever you wanna call it, so it is a very special song

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Korogaru Ishi ni Nare is like Team K's anthem. For Team B's version, they changed the line from "We are the Team K" to "We are the Team B", so it's really not that different if they had the new Team B perform Wasshoi B and changed the nicknames.

11. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

well that song had been shuffled already in aitakatta first concert so yeah , but i dont think Wasshoi B is one of those songs that cant be shuffled , I MEAN LIKE WASSHOI K OR WASSHOI B? it just doeasnt sound right to me, nut we all have our own opinions

12. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

no worries mate..no one ever sees the ballot until the countdown anyway...so it can be savely `eliminated` [devil]

13. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

i really hope they don't change wasshoi B.

and team B doing korogaru should be compared to something like K performing kagami no naka.

rewriting wasshoi B would be like the old team A singing sasae. something to that extent. and damn i hope wasshoi B wins in the countdown next year. :D

and oh, now that ayarin's going back to being a member (of K though), i hope she gets to perform kagami no naka with the B flag again in AX.

:XD:

edit: and i want to see them try and let other teams perform B Stars. :whistle:

14. akbglorious

akbglorious Kenkyuusei

Hey, I know this is like the first reply (in what, half a year) for a long time, but is there any chance that this topic will be changed because of the new members and all of the shuffling? Thanks, it'll help me a lot! :D

15. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

i hope the thread stays, and a new thread for the new team B just opens.

we can't really do anything about the team shuffling, but at least we can do something about the threads here in the forum.

16. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^I'm not sure what your question is, but Sato Amina is currently in AKB48's Team B.

18. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

kingsophyd
    As RSL mentioned, Amina is indeed in team B. She was previously in team A though.

19. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

^
    oic
    before joining team B she is in team A
    wakarimasu
    because i read the first post no amina sato name in the member..

20. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

That's the old Team B, before the great shuffle in 2009.

Man...... i remember the announcement just like it was last month.