1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team K

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kazearashi, Aug 14, 2007.

1. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    wow, Team K is a complete mess. neglected on senbatsu line-up and being overshadowed by kennins on their own team. does Aki-P even have plans to pushed any Team K members? make Tomu the Team K center already. or make it trio with Tomu, Tano and Sayanee. since Jurina already canceled her concurrency on Team K. Miichan helped Team K to get back on it's glory days.
    akb48_original_team_k_by_jm511-d6qixqw.jpg
    [​IMG]
    (Mod edit: photo too big)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2015
  2. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The backlash against shuffles was so severe that this last shuffle was basically just a cancellation of kennin times.

I really don't think we'll ever see another shuffle again.

3. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I really hope they won't be doing shuffles anytime soon. I really like the teams' composition this time around (especially team K), and it'd be great to see strong camaraderie among team members again. I think it's headed into this direction with the sports festival and such, and hopefully all the teams do get new stages to cement this. The 48G senbatsu is already too individualistic with a mix of super busy senbatsu members and sister group aces to my taste, and it will be awesome to actually see group pride and dynamics in the HQ again.

These new teams will be a great growth opportunity for the younger 15th gens such as Yuami, Seina, Rio, and Tatsumaki.

4. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Another member leaves Team K (Yagi).

I would've liked something strong with this group like if Jurina chose Team K over SKE. Now that she's left, I'm okay with Haruppi and Sayanee also leaving Team K. Concurrencies are such a joke now.

Hope Team K floods the top half of the next election.

5. JurinaOshi

JurinaOshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Sorry to sound harsh, but it shouldn't be surprising that some former members will not show up anymore during AKB events, due to various circumstances and Manami is one of those.
    I won't go into details, but I advice to do some researches in the forums.

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Masuda Yuka's absence is the only one that really bothers me, since she still hangs out with other Original Team K members. I haven't seen Kaoru, Erepyon, or Manami do the same in ages. And the rest have been gone since 2007.

9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Erena still hangs out with the other Team K member. But maybe she won't participate in those kind of events.
    With Manami, Mariko tweeted something that she met her but she cannot post a photo because she I still a student

Sent with Taptalk

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Super late update, but on March 18th most if not all Team K members had an all-day shoot/recording together. It seems to have been somewhere relatively far from Tokyo, as several members (Hinana and Yuami at the very least) spent the night before in a hotel, and others woke up ridiculously early (Tomu, Manami at about 4:30 am, others soon after).

Aigasa Moe (Naana's G+)
    Abe Maria (Instagram)
    Ishida Haruka (Blog)
    Ichikawa Manami (755, mentioned by several confirmed members)
    Kodama Haruka (probable, 755)
    Shinozaki Ayana (G+)
    Shimada Haruka (probable, Twitter)
    Shimoguchi Hinana (G+)
    Suzuki Mariya (Twitter)
    Tano Yuka (probable, Twitter)
    Nakano Ikumi (755)
    Fujita Nana (Twitter, G+)
    Muto Tomu (Twitter, 755, Naana's G+, Twitter)
    Yumoto Ami (G+)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (Naana's G+, Twitter)

There's no info on what Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Mogi Shinobu, nor Nakata Chisato were doing that day, unless they mentioned something in mobame.

The most obvious explanation would be recording a Team Song for the next single, but I don't follow the other teams enough to know if they've had anything similar. It sounds like they had significant downtime, so they might have been trying to film at dawn, midday, sunset, etc. Or it was just a photoshoot but... why so long?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  11. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Interesting. This would be the first original team song for this current K incarnation, correct? I wonder what kind of concept will they go for!

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There was a Team K Song on Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby (Oneesan no Hitorigoto), but some major things have changed since then (Jurina leaving, Akicha and Mariyagi graduating). And that song wasn't particularly K-ish either >_>

Still better than Hajimete no Drive

• Like Like x 1
  13. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

So, i am not the one thinking that song isn't K-ish, feel more like team 4 song for me. :lol:
    And yeah, the song still better with Mion center compare to their previous coupling song. :whistle:

• Like Like x 2
  14. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

Well Team songs have been confirmed for the 44th single! Do you think they will continue the miion center? TanoTomu wcenter? I'm so excited!

15. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Probably Sayanee x Haruppi centers since there are no sister group B-sides lol

16. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

If it's a double center the formation would probably be like Team 4's Me wo aketa mama no first kiss.
    It's either,

Tano Mion Tomu
    Sayanee Haruppi
    or
    Sayanee Mion Haruppi
    Tano Tomu

17. StellaCat2412

StellaCat2412 Kenkyuusei

I think they will push young member of AKB48 Only than AKB48 Group.
    Because Miion is the center of A-side, they might put TanoTomu as the Wcenter.
    And please no Haruppi as K-center. Team K just passed Jurina-era with Wcen from sister group. I prefer pure AKB members :hmm:

• Like Like x 1
  18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    TanoTomu would be a perfect idea.

• Like Like x 1
  19. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

Despite of being the most popular member in Team K, I think it's time for Miichan to center the Team song.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Sayanee-Miion-Haruppi still have higher change to be the front three than TanoTomu.