1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team K

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kazearashi, Aug 14, 2007.

1. h1ghlanderz

h1ghlanderz Kenkyuusei

It's gonna be mion.... Tano and the others don't stand any chance....

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

2. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

the top 5 is gonna be Miion Sayanee Tomu Haruppi and I'm pretty sure they will have Miichan over tano. Miichan is captain after all

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    That doesn't mean much. She wasn't in the top 5 for the stage.

Also technically we don't know Mion and Miichan were even present for the filming, but I doubt they weren't.

4. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I heard a rumor that Aki-P wants to focus on AKB NG in this single. if it is true, I think Tomu will be the center.

5. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Actually, they can do anything with this single, the center, the front row, can be anyone for each team, because yeah.. it is guaranteed will reach over 1 million. :lol:

6. StellaCat2412

StellaCat2412 Kenkyuusei

Totally agree :lol: Sousenkyo voting code include = 1 mil single :whistle:
    So what about pushing more young members like Yuami, Manami, Mogichan or Hinana. I like the way SKE or HKT use to push members (they change Team center in their singles, not only Original Centers, they have different centers for example Mikiti (Team S song), Yunana (Team KII song), Saanaa (Team E), Jiinachan (Team H song), Team K can do like that too to push more than Miion-Tano-Tomu :shifty:)

7. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

Remember, they also need someone who can catch up with Kami 7 and the current senbatsu. Therefore, extreme push is needed. Mion, Tano and Tomu are the best candidate in the team. Lols, Even Mion haven't reach them.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. StellaCat2412

StellaCat2412 Kenkyuusei

Actually I don't like Miion's idol style at all. I don't think it's suitable with team K :fp: She's too cute for a cool team :cry:
    I want to choose Tano over her but Tano is not as young as Miion. She could leave early.
    Tomu's fans show their power in last SSK. She might be a good choice for this time. But I don't think they put her in Center-only position.
    And the truth is I really like surprise :hehe: That's reason why I think about Mogichan, Hinana, Yuami and Manami.

Btw, the biggest problem with team K is they used to depend on Kennin members so much. :shocku: It's time to change that, now or never :gavel:

9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Agree with kennins, they are only put in there so management can have a AKB senbatsu including them. They don't add anything to their teams, only take space from the other members. Regarding top names among the other members after Akicha left? Mion? I can't see anything with her. Tano? Undisciplined dancer and too short. Miichan? Too old and on her way. The only girls I mostly remember is Haruu and Yuami. And Abemaru but I don't see any future in her.

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Eh, I feel like management could totally go the "safe route". Take NMB's latest single for example. For team N's song, they have Ririka and Yuuri as the double center's, with Sayanee in the center but behind them, so she's in the middle and in view, but she's not center. Same with Team BII, they had Nagisa and Shuu as the double center's, with Milky in the center of the formation but behind them and not center. They could easily do the same thing with team K. Best case scenario for me would be something like this;

Sayanee Miichan Haruppi
    Tano Tomu
    Mion

I also feel like they need to push the other girls within the team, so that when girls like Sayanee and Haruppi get kicked out of Team K, Miichan graduates, and Mion is too busy in senbatsu to be in the theater, they can have other girls fit in. When that happens I would love to see a formation like this

Maria Haruu
    Fujita Moe Manami
    Tano Tomu

• Like Like x 1
  11. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I suppose from now the 2 senbatsu representatives are going to be Mion and Miichan until she graduates. And after ? Mion solely like in the Yuko days ?
    The under representation of Team K is still here though.

13. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    No more Jurina and Sayaka in team K...are you ready for a new shuffle? I really wonder what will the management do this time to "save" Team K..

14. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Please not another shuffle...Mion can perfectly do good by herself (I adore my kami, but in terms of marketing, Mion is more profitable and younger, right choice for a center) - Tomu is more like a leader-like figure, there's an actual reason she was Sasshi's, Yuko's and Takamina's under.

I hope they are not considering to make Haruppi center ( l like her but not as a kennin who barely does something for Team K).

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    When you go down the wrong route, go backwards to move forward again. Jurina and Sayanee ending their kennin's is their way of moving back and it benefit's both sides (SKE/NMB and Team K girls). All management needs to do it continue pushing K girls and all will turn out well. This is the perfect time to push actual team k members like Tomu and Tano.

On a more biased level, I'm glad sayanee left for her own health and state of mind, she was doing so much for team k with nothing rewarding coming out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Team K is losing members as well as the other teams. When those who are going to graduate have left K will only have 15 own members. Jurina has left K, Sayaka soon and I think Haruppi will do so too. It's not their will, management rules. Milky is also on her way. During 2015 and up till now AKB has missed 20 members who not have been replaced. Including those who not have graduated yet. AKB is down to 59 members and we are just waiting for Nyannyan and Miichan. My thought is that we soon will see a shuffle and then AKB will have 3 teams. So speculate in who's gonna be center for Team K is no use, I think. ;)

17. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I'm really liking the dynamic of the new team and I really hope there won't be total shuffle soon. I hate how they have really neutered the team spirit, and killing it again so soon is terrible.

I will seriously quit supporting AKB48 if they completely shuffle the members again this year without AKB48 teams other than team A getting a new stage.

I also noticed that Mion is playing the part of the team ace by missing all the team shows this month so far :lol: She better starts performing with the team again or the dynamic will turn weird.

18. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    The only "shuffle" I'll support is if they just move Hirari to Team K but that's it and don't tamper with anything else[hehe]

19. oyasumion

oyasumion Kenkyuusei

It's better for management to push another potential girl in team, than do another shuffle

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    But this was Sayanee's decision (with Aki-P's approval). I'm sure Management would rather have her there than not, alas, Sayanee has finally set her priorities straight.

Team K is already setting itself for having a center/ace, and it's clearly Miion. They can't continue the same mistake of letting one person ace two teams so Haruppi should be out of the question... The only thing they need to deal with is with the imminent shortage of members. Satopii and Nao need to be promoted ASAP. I wonder if Miichan is preparing Haruu for assuming captaincy eventually since she's THIS CLOSE to graduation (although transferring her to Make Team K Great Again™ was clearly a gimmick to delay the inevitable), and who might the next vice-captain be. Tomu feels like a good candidate for the post somehow, and I do believe TanoTomu should be flanking Miion in the team's front line in the future. I don't think a shuffle is the answer, since Team B is also experiencing shortages but they already have a reserve of draftees. And it would kill everything the teams have worked for and strived to rebuild from the ashes.

Also, I think Naana deserves a good push. I really, really want to see it happen.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1