1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team K

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kazearashi, Aug 14, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    If they want to have teams which could stand on their own feet management have to promote 10-20 KKS, but how many are they? Another option is to split up Team 8 on the other teams and maybe on sister groups too. Or a shuffle to 3 teams. I just speculate and have nothing against other speculations.:D

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Seeing as you now apparently work for AKS perhaps you can tell us some more inside information that only you seem to be able to access.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I really hope Haruppi drops from K as well.
    Maybe announce it in her appeal video for the SSK? lol

Miion - TanoTomu - Miichan - Ikumin sounds like a great Top5 to me. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Why should she? What would be in it for her to give up her kennin?

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nothing, but still. :^^;:
    She probably won't though. Specially with Sakura in A.
    Either they both do it together or they'll keep going ad infinitum (or the next shuffle).

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I somehow wanna see Nao with Team K again, she fits so well in the team and i think she could benefit from it if she's given another Kennin in K since she's now one of SKE's hopes and i'm sure she's not gonna hog the center position, and if she gets to the front row i see her nowhere near the top3

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Another kenning for K would be good, I'd like to see Jo Eriko with Team K, she's got the energy for K stages and she'd mix well with everyone. Plus it would be a good way of giving her a push without immediately putting her back into the NMB front line.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    If management had their way, Milky wouldn't be graduating, and Jurina and Sayanee would still be the center's of Team K. Next,

Can i ask, what is the benefit of her being a Team K kennin? Jurina and Sayanee got no benefit from it and i don't follow Haruppi enough to know how she could.
    Apart from being able to participate in AKB activities, is their anything else she benefits from being part of team K. Since she's the center of HKT i would assume that everything else she gets from AKS (being the go-to girl for undering senbatsu members who are absent in performances, being at the top of the undergirls crew) is due to that.

9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    We can have different opinions but there's nothing to debate because none of us KNOW. I think management rules most everything, whose will be in single senbatsu, who's center and which places they have. Who's gonna perform here and there, which clothes and so on. And of course about kennins. Do you really think that Jurina, Sayany and the other members with kennins have begged to be kennin? No way. And therefor it's not their decision to end kennin. They can of course beg management to get rid of it but management decides. And about Milky. We don't know why she graduates. It could be her decision but it could also be management. If I just speculate she could have had a new scandal, but a quiet now so only management knows, and therefor they want to get rid of her. I really doubt that what all the members is saying is their own words. Even if people mostly speak the truth in Japan, sometimes it's better with a good lie than a bad truth.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If that were true, they wouldn't even have given them the choice to reject the kennin/transfers/promotions in the 2014 shuffle... and they did.

Jo rejected her promotion to M.
    Yurina and Karen rejected her transfer to SKE.
    And so on.

Next?

11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    At the 2014 big shuffle the members were told before they had a chance to reject a transfer. Or was it after? But it was still management who decides everything.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They told them before the actual shuffle.

Of course management decides, that's why they're management.
    But girls also have a say.

13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    If you don't bend yourself a little every once in a while, your employees leave. You can't force them to stay, because that's just slavery. But you can convince them to stay by letting them decide where they would like to stand every once in a while.

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    There's a lot we don't know, for example what stands in the contract. Of course they can leave at once but they might be sued if they break some paragraphs, for example if there is a period of notice. And even if they don't like being in AKB it might be better than leave and be an ant among 135 millions other ants, in AKB they are at least someone.

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Another shuffle would just make things worse. A few transfers from Team A and Team 4 to Team K and Team B would solve the immediate problem, promoting draft members would also help (though it's not actually necessary--it's not like they can't perform while still draft members), and a little further down the line they can hold another draft or auditions for 16th gen. But dissolving Team 4 when, discounting the Kami 7, it's the best selling team is beyond retarded.

Besides the member deficit, the popularity deficit just requires that management actually focus on pushing and promoting the team's new gen, starting with TanoTomuMion, and also beginning to push other promising young gen like Mogi, Manami, Hinana, Naana, etc. Well, Mogi's push has sort of already started but they can afford to step it up a little more. Maybe Ikumin, I don't know.

Why would they need or want 10-20 KKS? To bring K and B to 20 members each, they only need 8 kenkyuusei, and that's more than is actually needed. Support members in the theatre aren't a problem as long as there's a full team in concerts and PVs. You're making the problem out to be much bigger than it is.

The big difference between Haruppi and Sakura is that Haruppi is HKT center, while Sakura gets a slightly more prominent position in AKB itself. If either of them were to lead the HKT only charge I'd expect it to be Haruppi.

... I would be okay with this.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @wlerin How do you count? We have 4 teams. If every team should have 20 members that gives 80 members. Minus the graduating AKB have 59 members, I get this to a loss of 21.

17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    First, every team doesn't need 20 members. 18 is more reasonable, and any additional absences can be accounted for by kenkyuusei or support members.

If for some reason management did want them to have 20 members each, they would certainly count kennins in that number, which means AKB has 71 members, and only needs 9 to achieve the excessive 20 per team (5 for B, 3 for K, and 1 for 4)

18. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I want Hirari and Moe back to K! :)

19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I don't count kennins, they are much more absent than performing.

20. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I doubt they will promote Tano/Mogi etc to replace Jurina/Sayanee. I have a feeling they will transfer Katomina (NGT) & Goto Rara (SKE) to team K. they always prefer to promote SG than ori members