AKB48 Team K

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kazearashi, Aug 14, 2007.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I'm actually very happy they don't create a Amina 2.0 and put Tomu in Senbatsu and Team K Kami7

Sent with Taptalk

2. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

That's actually the question, what is the needs to became management's favorit, is it HS, SSK, attitude, skills, leadership, cuteness or anything else? Or actually there are no reason at all... :lol:

3. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    probably because Aki-P liked them/Aki-P oshi lol

I think like in the case of Renacchi. she's one of Aki-P fav, even he called Renacchi as "Aki-P secret weapon"

4. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Fujita Nana is not performing for K again??

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She has a play, Anne of Green Gables, starting on the 30th, which is most likely the reason she's not scheduled for the theater.

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    After seeing the senbatsu line up for the 46th single, 1 question comes to my mind, WHY ???

Why only 1 Team K member in senbatsu ?
    Why Tomu is not there ?
    Why the staff ignores these girls, the only team who had the guts to change their stage for one of the most difficult one to perform ?
    Why putting the blame on the members, shuffling the Teams if it's to be back to the Yuko days ?
    Why the management hates this Team ?

So disapointing ...

7. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Team K is going crazy with showroom today .Almost half of them broadcasted

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah, they talked about SHOWROOM in yesterday's MC.

9. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    And also Shimada Haruka should shut up in the MC

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    lol

I've seen several people on Twitter make that observation.

She overdoes it occasionally, but other times she helps the shier members get involved, and she lets girls like e.g. Satone play off her for laughs.

11. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    She talks over everyone and is rude sometimes when other members have not even finished talking she interrupts.
    On a happier note, I am so glad Nana is back !! :D. And I noticed there is difference when Nana and Miyabi performs Return Match , Miyabi touches Manami's hair during the line "namaiki na iikata mo
    kami wo kakiageru shigusa mo" and Nana does not LOL

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    From the 52nd single thread, since it is more appropriate here:

Looking back at what happened in 2014, management had a critical mass of narrative from Oshima Team K that they could have done something with (wasn't just Tomu, though she was at the center of it). Instead they threw it all out and replaced it with: Yuihan captain (from Team A), Mako the almost-center (from Team 4), and two more Super Kennins to the existing Jurina. Worse, not only did they disregard what the members had built, they apparently did so callously, (literally) laughing in their faces at the thought of the team's under members (Tomu and Mariyagi, Yuko and Tomochin's unders) succeeding their senpai (Naana revealed this story years later in Mariyagi's graduation stage).

Shockingly, the attempt to build a team around kennins failed. Failed so hard they had another shuffle a year later to undo it, and then since management wasn't willing to do it themselves, the two biggest kennins also cancelled their concurrencies.

So no, the mess of Team K wasn't on Tomu. But the decision to transfer her to A was a part of it.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. g_you

g_you Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tomu muto
    ^ In my opinion, Tomu in A actually benefited her a lot: first senbatsu (KF), her rank jumps from #45-#24 (while Yagi, Yuka, etc dropped like flies), very visible in Team A's videos/concerts/stages (almost as Annin, Rina)
    What I'm trying to say is Tomu in A is better than in K (at that time when K basically means Kennin lol)
    That was more like the staff "pushed" her at that time or maybe I'm wrong

14. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    While I agree that Tomu didn't do badly in A, management could still push Tomu in K if they like. Management could push any girl in any team if they like. Iirc the 'reason' they gave for moving Tomu to A was that she could learn from Takamina but I've always thought it wasn't very reasonable. Not to say Takamina was a bad person to learn from, but neither management or Tomu had the intention of having Tomu succeed Takamina, so why Takamina specifically? lol It's like they were just finding an excuse.

I guess 2014 was a time when management was still too chicken to let 'new' members (maybe 10th gen or after) be the ace of Team A/K/B (while Team 4 can be more experimental because their image is the 'young gen' team?). They seemed to think that the older teams must have enough 'established stars' (either an original kami or a sister group ace) in the frontline. (That may be why we couldn't have Team 4's center be Team K's center when she got moved to Team K lol.) Later they found out that having sister group aces front an AKB team didn't work as well as they wished, and there weren't enough original kamis left anymore, so they finally let those 'new' members (actually very experienced already) front the teams.

So, if we're talking about Tomu alone, the 2014 move wasn't bad, but we couldn't say it was that necessary.
    And if we're talking about Team K, the 2014 shuffle was a bad idea, and in retrospect it might have been better to not shuffle Team K like that (and that would include having Tomu stay in K).
    (Not to say the remaining members of Oshima Team K would definitely fair better than Team Kennin because there's simply no way to know now. But Team Kennin was bad enough, so...:awesome:)

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    If Tomu had been left in Team Kennin, yeah sure. But the whole super Kennin idea was also a major problem. imho the most natural progression from Oshima Team K would have been to Kuramochi Team K, with the gaps filled by promotion of kenkyuusei like Mion (especially if they decided to stick with that HR center narrative), or maybe a few transfers from fuller teams. They didn't (they almost never) need to wildly shuffle everyone in order to "fix" Team K (and they clearly didn't fix it, if anything they ruined it further to save A and B).

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Guys, I was rewatching the Team K MV and this girl (on the right) caught my attention. Can anyone tell me who she is?
    https://imgur.com/bRkANe3

17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I believe that's Oda Erina

18. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Argh. Team K is still the outlaw of mgmt it seems.

First, 54th single -- the only member from Team K is Kuranoo Narumi. I can accept that she is K, but she is still 8.

Now, 55th single. The only member from Team K is Yahagi Moeka. Technically she is K, but, well... The only time I see her with Team K is at the Team K concert and RH. While I accept that she is talented, IMO, she is still not 'K'.

/end rant. I am not even furious about Mako (I can accept that), but no Tomu, Miichan, Naru, or Komi is...

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Team K is probably only there to perform Stage when the other more popular Teams can's perform lol. /s

Anyway, I'm way too tired of the way management treats Team K. I don't even feel like following AKB48. Like what even is the point

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The excuse that Team K was shafted because Akimoto Team K was overpowered doesn't cut it anymore. It's been about 7 years since then, and yet management still doesn't give a crap about Team K. That's one of the main reasons I gave up on AKB, they only really care about coddling Team A and mooching off of Team 8's popularity.

• Agree Agree x 2