1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team Surprise Pachinko Owners - Q&A/Discussion

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Tensai, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    I think you can switch oshimen at any time to level up someone else. That's why it has you select when you log in, which information you want to view.

- But I could be wrong, haven't actually tried it.

I've gotten Yui up to level 34. When you hit a fever/jackpot, they can jump multiple levels in under a minute.

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay, finally got my machine fixed properly...

[​IMG]

That was the major crack in the glass when it arrived. It was mostly a cosmetic issue, but the indent in the glass caused balls to get stuck in fever rounds when the "S" door would open. Akimono finally shipped me new glass. Actually, it is the entire two-pane piece. Very easy to swap in and out. Then @Tensai came over and helped me build a base...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Actually Tensai did most of the building, which took close to six hours for some reason. I will have to return the favor when he builds a housing for his Ayu machine. (BTW, the boomerang is for retrieving balls when they fall behind the table)

I have a feeling that there are different videos/scenarios when you play the different members. So far I have been rotating 5 girls...Rena (Level 68), Paru (Level 56), Sasshi (Level 36), Yui (Level 33) and Acchan (Level 17). I played Yukirin once too, but I didn't save her progress.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  3. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Couple of quick notes:

- I need to update the PachiLog section. The old app no longer is accepting new memberships. You now need to download and use the generic PachiLog app to track and save your progress.
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pachirogu/id452251830?mt=8
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.kyoraku.pachilog.main

- I played the Team Surprise 2014 machine while I was in Japan last week. It's even better than the first, with many more bells and whistles. My favorite is the two LED spinners they have on the left and right, which generate animated images including the wotagei. Also seems to have many more members (not for play, but that pop up from time to time). Though I don't recommend playing pachinko. I spent 5000 yen (about $40) for about 20-30 minutes of play, and only won 63 yen back. Plus the parlors are incredibly noisy and smoky. Sensory overload lol.

4. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Anyone ever achieved this many Music Rush Bonuses in one shot before? I got 13!

[​IMG]

and yeah I know. My payout dispenser was out of balls. That isn't as big of an issue anymore since I bought a second machine (and got 500 more balls)

[​IMG]

I got this as part of Akimono's holiday sale (which I think is still going on) The machine is called "Doki Doki Girls Spot", and features a few former members of Ebisu Muscats (as well as a few other JAV Idols) The songs are performed by Muscat Sub-Unit "Kiss", and they do have an album out.

The good news is no broken glass. The bad news was the screws holding the transformer in came out (easy fix) and one of the volume ontrol pots was broken (not too difficult to fix) Anyway, not nearly as flashy and cool as the AKB machine, but a fun time nonetheless.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  5. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

*heavy breathing*

Lol joke aside I actually own a couple panchinko's but they are extremely hard to upkeep (well at least for me and my crazy lifestyle)...so now they sit in my grandma's house haha. Granted if you don't up keep the pachinko balls do rust and the machine slowly wears out. But the newer ones are fairly sturdy. They are considering bringing Pachinko's to hawaii under "entertainment" since they already have coin dozers.

6. Chris B.

Chris B. Kenkyuusei

I just received the 2012 AKB48 Pachinko machine. My Japanese is extremely limited and I am having a hard time getting the machine set up for play. I downloaded the new pachilog app (iOS), but have no idea where to go on it, does anyone have any pointers on it? Are you able to start play without using the QR scanner? The machine seems to be in good condition but can't figure out how to start a game. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I had also managed to register my email using the old app, but can't seem to log into it. whenever I try to use the registered email some message pops up

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  7. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @Tensai would probably be the best person to explain the pachilog app. I am using the old version, which is apparently no longer accepting new signups. Whether you are using the app or not, you should be able to enjoy the game without a problem. Is the game play screen coming up for you after the machine goes through its diagnostic check? If so, then just start playing. If not, you m need to "reset" your machine, which is a little red button on the back. Normally you can pick which member you are playing with using the app. But you can also change players on the main menu. I believe it is the third option.

Enjoy your machine!

8. Chris B.

Chris B. Kenkyuusei

I have sent a message to Tensai but have not received a response yet. The menu comes up after the diagnostic check and have been able to select member. On the mini screen there is a 1 hour countdown, Not sure what that is. I can shoot the balls, but I don't see it doing anything on the screen with the three members and Numbers. I thank you for your response.

9. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    On the small screen the one hour countdown is telling you how long until the next Team Surprise Music Video will play. In addition to the timer it should also say the name and number of the track.

The main screen should have action any time one of the pachinko balls goes into the main "goal" That's the small opening near the bottom center with two nails on each side of it. Have any of your pachinko balls gone through that yet?

10. Chris B.

Chris B. Kenkyuusei

I haven't had a ball go through that hole yet, I do hear a male Japanese voice talking and after a few min of shooting balls it goes back to the menu screen. It seems that the balls pretty much shoot to the far right or drop down before it can go through the hole you mentioned. Will keep trying with it. I do thank you for letting me know what the timer is.

11. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Sorry - I'm in Japan for vacation, so my responses are going to be slow/delayed.

I think @Cristafari answered most, but for the Pachilog app.

You need to get the new, generic, PachiLog app that I linked above. You also need to create an entirely new account in that app, unless you had created one in the old app before October 6th, 2014. I've also had a lot of reports that this doesn't play well with creating the account on Android devices - so if possible try to use iOS (you can even use an iPad or iPod touch). Mine auto-logs in, but there should be an option on that first screen you see that says 新規登録 or something to that effect. The app is only necessary for saving progress.

The machine will stay relatively silent until you hit the 'payout' targets/goals. As @Cristafari mentioned it's the one right below the main screen. It shouldn't be too hard to hit, you are supposed to rapid fire the balls, not do them one at a time. Best place is aim is right before they go shooting over to the right side (you only want them going to the right when you are in fever mode - and the display shows an arrow indicating this).

I don't know why you are hearing a man's voice, should not make any noise until balls start going into the goals. If you are still having problems, post a photo of the main LCD screen (when you are not on the menu). We might be able to suss out better what is happening.

12. Chris B.

Chris B. Kenkyuusei

I want to thank you and @Cristafari for your help in explaining things for me. I believe the machine is working, hit the payout spot and the main LCD went through some of the motions and was able to go through some of the songs that had been unlocked. Haven't had balls move from the upper rear tray yet. I am working on the pachilog app. If can't figure it out will wait for your return from Japan to ask for your help. Again Thank you so much. It seems I may need help with the app. I am using an iPhone. I think I got everything entered but correctly but not sure where to go form there.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  13. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I tried one of these machines in Tokyo...I'm pretty sure it was the 2014 version as they had signs indicating they were brand new....anyway, I had no idea how to play it :p

$450 for a 2012 machine seems really inexpensive for how complex these things are though!!