1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48G Sports Festival (15/08/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I didn't know it was released on dvd. Where can I purchase it?

2. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    On Amazon. I think there is a link below in this thread or somewhere in the news thread. :)

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Go to the AKB site, they have a banner with the Amazon link

4. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    This moments were so funny! :)

An other moment I think was hilarious was Mikichan and Izurina running together in the obstacle relay.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, I'll try to catch up with the conversation during the event. It's actually funny when you know a little of what they're talking about.

1. During first preliminaries,
    MC:"Member that make a foul start will be warned, 2 foul start will be disqualified!"
    (Members do mass foul start.)

2. Announcer: "From team KIV, Miyawaki Sakura!"
    (mass laughter)
    MC: "Ah, here comes the clown Sakura"
    (More mass laughter, Sakura denies it in embarrassment, camera flashback to her run during 2nd AKB sport festival)

3. After Kojima Mako 1st,
    MC: So Mako-chan, is there anything you want to say?
    Mako: Yeah, so I was checking the line-up for the runner, and I feel a deja-vu.
    (Camera goes flashback, showing Mako are lined-up AGAIN with Yuka Tano and Miyawaki Sakura during previous 50m)

4. After all 8 preliminaries finished,
    MC:"So we have team 4, team 8, team KII, and team H. Wait a moment, Where's team A, K, and B? are they here?"
    (Massive shouting from audience, especially from team A member, Takamina goes rage-mode)

5. Kinda off-topic, but did anyone realize the line where Kojimako falls, is the SAME line where Komiharu falls before?
    even Juri said team 4 are kinda "cursed" during the after-race interview

Will add more later, as there's several moment I'm not getting it yet

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  6. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The parts when Sakura is running, always make me laughting so hard. ROFL she runs in a so weird way !

7. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    what I found interesting was how pissed team akb looked after team ske beat them in the jump rope competiton and you know haha you know they wanted to blame iriyama for that but I'm sure they kept their mouths closed

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, they can blame Annin, IF she can turn it into laughable entertainment. Sadly, she not known for that and blaming her openly can turn the atmosphere worse. :^^;:

Well, it's pretty much exactly what you all see. MC dialogue are very common on "Congratulation on your 1st" or "What caused your team to finish last/get overtaken" and such. Camera are pretty much foreign-friendly, showing crucial moment that being discussed at that time. I'll just point out several fun fact for you guys:

Team A:
    Pretty much the joker of the race.I need reference on their "Sentai Pose". It got viral.:lol:
    And I feel for Ogasawara and Chiyori. I mean, How can you stay focused on the race, if Takamina makes you laugh pretty much ALL THE TIME? I dare you all to keep calm and composed in their position:D

Team K:
    Minegishi did a good run. Same can't be said with Takajo though.
    But HEY, a moment of pure team K! No Kennin, just K-only girls. Why there's no one making GIF of them?:fear:

Team B:
    Ryoka "Mashiro" face with flour breath shot and Uchiyama "net-hair accident". It's minor laugh still.

Team 4:
    Pretty much everyone who run with Nishino ended up suffering. Good things this time Izurina can make it laughable compared to previous Nishino run.

Team 8:
    They play to win. As expected of team 8. Not much variety moment from them.

Team S, KII, and E:
    Same as 8. I only notice Kaotan hell journey, you might remember Goudo Saki best here, since it's her last sports fest as 48G member.

Team N, M, and BII:
    If anything, they got so few screentime EVEN after throwing SayaMilky in the line up. Oh well...

Again, will add more later. Caffeine doesn't help me typing well.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  9. mawarmerah

mawarmerah Kenkyuusei

excuse me but where I can watch this event? couldnt find anywhere:(

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    (I know this is kinda old but I just saw the post)

Gifs are effort, but here's a clip:

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. JurinaOshi

JurinaOshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    does anyone one have a video of kojiharu and miichan, where kojiharu is getting angry at miichan because they aren't synchronize... Can someone upload it...

12. JurinaOshi

JurinaOshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  13. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    It's too late for me asking about it now, but if I get it right the prize for the winner is Overseas holiday or something like that, right?
    Is there any news if it's getting released or shown on TV like the main event?
    A bonus dvd perhaps?

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    There is actually a release of the trip. Came out this month on the 2nd.

http://shopping.akb48-group.com/dvd/akb48_team8tour-guam/

15. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    I know I'm a bit late on this, but was this ever subbed? I thought it wasn't, but then I stumbled into this compilation of Miyawaki being non-athletic and from 1:24 onwards you can see a clip from the 2015 AKB48G Sports Festival (incorrectly noted on the video as the 2016 one) and it has English subtitles for the dialogue:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1