1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48's 13th Anniversary Show (2018/12/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 25, 2018.

1. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

did i just read an essay of someone who wants to take all our 48 girls and create a new group

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    IMG_20170816_094020-291x164.jpg

Finally there's someone who can replace Aki-P as 48G's producer so he can be fully concentrated into 46G and IZ*ONE

• Winner Winner x 4
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I am...confused :^^;: to say it lightly. Maybe you can apply to work for AKS instead :D
    Well, since its becoming out of topic I'd rather stop here then. We are just keep discussing the same thing on different thread from different standpoint. Maybe we need a special thread for that kind of discussion :chuffed: your thoughts on how to improve 48G.
    I have another essay to write on the other thread about how 2018 went for 47+ girls.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Do people actually read the whole thing? I know for sure I only read 2 sentences before scrolling to the end :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    there's an internet shorthand especially for that: tl;dr

6. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Are we going to turn every topic in to a kpop/jpop argue?

I think we already have enough topics on that trend...

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    1. Sure some of em are “passionate” about it but i’m betting my ass most of AKB girls probably hve the same attitude as Chiba Erii to stuffs like these. If hellish training is what they want then they should’ve auditioned for H!P or the E-Girls agency or heck, a K-Pop agency. But no, they auditioned for AKB. They have the freedom to choose and they definitely know what they’re getting into (well, more or less). If sharp, knife-like performance is what they strive for, they wouldn’t even think of auditioning to AKB in the first place

2. You do know that idol concerts are catered to their fans, right? Be it Japanese or K-Pop. K-Pop idols aren’t exactly café bands either

3. The problem is, most people have more than one ticket. Sure it’s easier to remember 1 out of 100 that you spend 10-20 seconds with, but 1 out of 500 that you spend 1 minute with on a regular basis is easier to remember.

Also, rather than AKB adopting K-Pop style Fansigns (which are basically National HS but with a signed CD instead of directly touching the idols), K-Pop idols are the one who should try AKB model handshakes. Imagine the profit groups like NCT, Gugudan, Momoland, and DIA will receive. I personally would hesitate to go to a Pristin fansign where i gotta pass by everyone and only got to spend time with my bias for like 10-20 second, but would definitely throw my money into 6 individual handshake tickets with queen Zhou Jieqiong herself, and i’m sure others would do too (friendly reminder, most domestic K-Pop fans are as “individualistic” as Japanese idol wotas, or else you wouldn’t have K-Universes shitting on E’Dawn)

anyways, i haven’t watched the anniv show because i was too salty about Satomina being passed over. It wouldn’t kill them to promote her and one more Team A Kenkyuusei since Team A lacks members compared to other teams anyways. But whatevs Satomina stays booked anyways

it's a good read to kill time. seeing someone wanting to dismember 48G and create a whole new thing which is as messed-up as seeing ppl deconstruct a perfectly fine cheesecake is kinda fun when you have nothing to do

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maybe if I go through another bout of insomnia I'll read it