1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48's 13th Anniversary Show (2018/12/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 25, 2018.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Just wanna say: Thanks to who ever, who decided to perform the songs in FULL form!!!:worthy:

• Agree Agree x 9
  2. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    NO WAY! they performed the full version of all the songs?

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yes, they performed the full version of all AKB A-side. A must watch for AKB fans. I thought I would be bored/sleepy watching a 6hr stage (+1.5hr break since they split it into 3hr session), but it was so enjoyable that I didn't need anything to help me stay awake.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Wow! this is everything I've ever wanted and more! definitely gotta watch the LoD soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    same here!!! I am so happy to see the full versions performed again. Some songs saw the "light" since...well ages?:flower: (just thinking at Sakura no Ki ni Narou, Kaze wa Fuiteiru, Romance, Irane, Eien Pressure, Heart Ereki<3)

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    who was the girl that the camera kept focusing on during Aitakatta and didn't know the words and possibly the worst dancer i've ever seen,she was so cute

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I haven’t watched it, but that description screams Honma Mai to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was going to ask the same question. I felt so bad for her because they kept focusing on her. She's gonna need a lot of training.

9. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Team 8's new Yamagata representative, Mitomo Mashiro.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^
    Genuinely thought she was funny tho lolol. Like just doing the bare minimum. Isn't she like 12 or something too? Hopefully she grows with experience. 4 months in and can't even do Aitakatta properly. The spirit of Takamina might literally come and bitch slap her.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 3
  11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I would almost say ... how can you *not* know the words and the moves to Aitakatta? ... but yeah, that was just too cute and endearing.
    13 .... but I was surprised to see she joined in august ... you would indeed expect a bit more after four months, but maybe Team 8 never does Aitakatta?
    I bet that if you wake up Takamina, Aachan, Yuko, Mariko, Tomochin or Miichan in the middle of the night they can do it with their eyes closed.

otoh ... we all have those moments where we just completely forget how things go once in a while.
    (there's that recurring dream where I forget how the brake on my car works, because I had that happen to me once when I only recently got my drivers license :/ )

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Seriously I bet if we stop all of the original Kami 7 right now and ask them to do Aitakatta they would be in sync and just kill it lolol. You would think Team 8 practices a lot since they're known for doing pretty well on stage lol. Then again this girl is legit 13 so she got time to improve.

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Same girl.

• Winner Winner x 4
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The girl at the back from the second gif is also her :^^;:
    I think she got to her first lesson just before the show. Didn't remember she appear anywhere or any senpai post photo with her after her introduction.
    And...she is not improving well compared to the first time she appeared :fp: even the newer one from Kagoshima did better at the same song.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Eh, I dunno, I'm not going to rush to criticize her, she might have literally got 15 minutes to rehearse before this show and maybe there's a touch of stagefright there too. Also she might not have practicised or trained much since she joined for school or travel reasons or whatnot, maybe the eito experts on the forum would have more detailed knowledge.

And seriously, no-one is a worse performer than Otani Marina of STU, not even Honma Mai.

• Like Like x 1
  16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Otani Marina performs full stages. And from time to time she is actually quite good, when she forgets for a few seconds how shy she is. :^^;:

I am not aware of Mai ever having done a full stage. cciiw :?:

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Mmm, if they are not in any stage or incoming event, usually the eitos learn by themselves at home using videos :^^;:
    They will have lessons when they are gathered for a thing or another, beside it they are on their own.
    And yeah, I think she has some kind of stage fright. 12 y.o when she was introduced at Eito no Hi, and at that time I was like...okay, we'll see how it goes at least after one year. :|

Now you two picked my interest. Trying to find of her video then :fear:

18. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    nah, she's just afraid of the ojii-sans.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it's her form of protest for not getting SR yet:shifty:

20. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Well, she should have lesson with NMB's Akira-sensei since he is pretty stricter. Or even Korean-style training :fear:

Anyway, do you have any gif/video of our new hime-sama Kagoshima girl @ 8th Anniv? Just for comparison