1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  2. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Having seen episode 433 more than 3 times I must say that I loved it. Especially because I realized that it is MURAMOTO of whom we are talking about. He is going to die with his style until the end. I thought he would be upset about the abuse he was subjected to for doing the job he was asked to do. But he showed himself as always. I remembered when he faced Tsucchan in the final battle and he died like a warrior. Now it will be the same. Even if he is kicked out of Akbingo (I hope that happens because he deserves something much better) he will continue with his own style, Until the end. He's the Evil Bastard. The best Mc that Akbingo has been able to have. I do not have to worry for his human rights. And well, Paradise ... Paradise is a good guy.

3. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    If AKB really wanted to win , they would have chosen adults members who are more ummm violent ( Saho, Oya, Tomu) compared the current team now full of cute Idols

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ahh now I understand Paradise complex. He is still too shy to approach Kiara when her contact lens went off. Good guy indeed.

And the kneel down. Komi is so eager to catch up with WRH. What a moment.:rofl:

So much lol.:awesome:

5. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

That's assuming Toyota have no plan for 2nd season, they are investing to team 8 seriously this year. I don't see the point promoting bunbun with 3 episodes left, anyway.

Yuria - Tomu - Ryoka - Saho - Ayanan - Miyabi - Chori - Megu

There you go, more competent team. But ... it will be less interesting match, unless if Saho somehow get cornered and go berserk again.[hehe]

6. spineyrequiem

spineyrequiem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Ah, now this is what I got into AKBingo for: insanely beautiful girls competing against each other in ways they are clearly unqualified for. Next week also looks pretty fun, though I hope they don't spend too much of it in tears. Never much liked watching people cry.

Subs cannot come fast enough.

7. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

^
    Dont forget Mogi, she won arm wrestling against Oya before :lol:

8. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Hello! Can you tell me more about Saho going berserk? When was that? I'd like to watch it, seems fun! :)

9. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    it was against Muramoto, if she can defeat muramoto, she can eat the sweets.. they have paper balls on their helmets and the person that can destroy the paper ball wins, and saho wanted to eat sweets so badly that she just shouted and just went berserk trying to hit muramoto's paper ball, after the fight muramoto asked if she was on drugs or something,, haha i forgot the EP number but it was really hilarious...

10. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    ep. 433 (the latest one) is simply the best one since WRH came into the show. The excitement and feel is just there for me.

11. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Ep 401... Here link for engsub

12. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You mean her true self haha

14. spineyrequiem

spineyrequiem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Just rewatched 401, man was that a fun episode... Though it probably would have been better to have girls competing against each other, as it was the whole thing was hilariously unfair.

Have to say, I'm surprised at how little they've used Tano in Muramoto's tenure, her cattiness acts as a wonderful foil to Muramoto, as well as any other members who are being particularly blockheaded.

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Megu's stare down was badazz too

16. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Ouch Kichan should play carefully. That was a dangerous letting the ball hit directly to her face. Imagine if the contact lens broken and impacted to her eye. Seems contact lens did not enhance her vision.

17. spineyrequiem

spineyrequiem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Well yeah. There's a reason she's been in every WRH episode except the graduation specials and Team 8 ones.

Also, subs for episode 433 are out for those who aren't aware.

18. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

I think either next episode or the one after. WRH might do a April Fools Prank by saying they are leaving the show but then not. It would be the right time do to it since we are about to come into April :)

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They just finished recording 4 eps of AKBINGO today. Will be airing fom April 11th.

20. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    yes ... 4 akbingo´s episodes in one day!!!! thats so much work!!!! by the way ... in the japanese akb forums say than wrh wasnt recording the akbingo eps (but neither audrey... just the girls) ... maybie wrh were fired actually ... thats better for muramoto sama ... he gonna be succesful in another variety show!!! maybie not 48g show but he gonna be succesful!! im pretty sure of that!!! UNTIL NOW my favorite akbingo was the murabingo era!!! xD i will pray for a chooo ikemen gonna be the next akbingo mc!!! i want the wotas cry cry cry so so hard