TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I myself cannot really sure to be able to finish 20+ slice of pizza plus sticky rice :shocku:
    look at Kiara casually eat Chiyori's sticky rice :blink: and I think some of them still haven't push their body over the limit yet.
    in the end, it is malicious move by WRH that make the game ended.
    I wonder what Minegishi think about the Bingo team. Variety wise they are more interesting than T8, but do they really push themselves in the show?
    I don't remember any moment where the old gen easily admit defeat especially when show-related thing is on stake.
    I think only Hiwatashi and Kiara explicitly show their eagerness to win in the last 2 episodes from the Bingo team.
    On the other hand, T8 who actually have the physical ability to win many things need to learn on how to make their victory more interesting. In this episode only Akari manage to make things slightly more interesting by her comments when eating the bugs and pizza, and how she outwit Seina in the way of how to eat the larva yakitori. I expect more from the senpais and regular members

I would like to see those regular members doing more physically and mentally challenging stunt. Climbing frozen waterfall in Nogibingo is a good example to start.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I can do 8 normal slices max but it seems the ones they ate on the show were thin crust? In that case I can probably do 20 too lol

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

3. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I dont know. I dont like this. I am a little ... i dont know. I really think than akbingo is not the place for muramoto. He has so much talent and he is being treated like garbage. he has 3 more tv shows. Why he does accept this abuse? why he accept work in this place full of problemas and conflicts??. Is obviously than this IS NOT FOR "VARIETY SAKE". THIS IS REAL!! Team 8 wanted him to lose his job. Thats not a "acting" crap. IS A REAL WAR!!! I dont know ... Im a akb fan but im a muramoto fan too and i dont understand why he does not leave akbingo??. Akbingo does not deserve him. People say me "muramoto is hating by the girls" and i dont believe that BUT NOW IM PRETTY SURE THAN THEY REALLY HATE HIM, specialy the team 8!! OMG HIS JOB!! HIS JOB!!! holy sh1t his job!!! why he does not leave akbingo??? why he accept work in this place full of problemas and conflicts????? i can not sleep tonight.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You clearly underestimate the level of scripting in AKBINGO. You might as well consider it drama rather than variety.

5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just want to emphasize your point. That means the scriptwriter did a great job at least for one fan :D

What can I say is the whole bet is about everyone's job except regular members of AKBingo. Maybe that's why they did not do their hardest to win. It is only logical for team 8 to push for victory. If they lose and cut all their relationship with Audrey, that means trouble for all 47 members who may lost next seasons of their self-titled show (I honestly don't know whether there will be one or not). That makes them have to win or risk losing precious screentime from regular job. That also means Audrey lost one of their job. It was also quite obvious that Paradise and Muramoto do not want to lose their job and doing whatever they can to make AKBingo team win by all means necessary. So I don't agree on your standing point about the girls hating / want to kick Muramoto from his job.

I am not a Nihongo speaker, so I might be wrong. But looking at the eng sub of the ending (by the sufficient quality subbing team), I am pretty upset by one of the Bingo team comment "we would have tried harder if we knew...(it was serious that the MC position is at stake)". Serious or not they should do their hardest in each episode, not taking it for granted. Now I see what Yuko and Minegishi complained about years ago. Maybe I need to see alternative translation to have better understanding. I expect more from Chiyori, Megu and Seina in this episode.

Though I would say Muramoto did his best by being punchbag or by driving the situation to be interesting, even when Komi starts being a d*ck after losing. He has my respect for it. The replacing MC for Bunbun Team is forgettable TBH.

• Like Like x 1
  6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol wut. Komi started to be a d*ck? When did this happen? Did I miss something here XD

Random pic
    7121170d-s.jpg

7. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

LoL :^^;:, instead calling her a duck, i want to call her a nice, scheme pussycat that try to make this show interesting :^O^:.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  8. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    nooooo ... Im pretty sure this wasnt scripted. They are "searching" or "looking" for a excuse because they have a really bad "work relationship", thats totally obviously right now. For me to see Akbingo will be very dificult from now on.

Is not the same case for Audrey because team8 bun bun JUST HAVE 10 EPISODES!! they know that from the start!! another season is something that we dont know if it will happen, but muramoto in akbingo is something serious. Muramoto has enemies in akbingo ... real enemies!! and that creates a tense and unhealthy working environment. He should retire from Akbingo. And i know you know that too just is not good FOR YOU see problems in your "hobbie" (idols, variety programs, etc etc). This is not funny at all man. There is tension .. bad tension ... maybie is for "ego idols" or something like that. They know they could not beat muramoto in an argument and decided to have him fired.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Makkusu! Heat up up up up up!

I don't think I've ever seen her in AKBINGO!

10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    After all, they say that the referee had a good game if you didn't notice her
    o0640036013263385113.jpg

11. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8

"ego idol" hahaha.. nice one... :^^;:

12. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I hope Saho teach these juniors the proper way to eat insects [hehe]

By the way, it's feel like it's been ages since strange cuisine segment last aired. 1-2 years ago, perhaps?

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I like the confusion caused by this episode. Makes you think a lot of things.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Don't ruin the joke with facts, dammit!

15. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    jajajjajajajajajaja you are funny man ... thanks :)

jajajajajajjajajaja poor muramoto ...

16. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

16th Gen debut next with WRH still present.

17. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

LOL Megu, so kawaiii :drool:

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    We're still stuck with Muramoto :glare:. But the episode was not that bad.

"Meguchan da yo" :banana:lowkey my favorite part of the episode

19. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

And few days ago we have someone who threw tantrum about how he hate Team 8 for defeating WRH team [hehe]

20. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

That seems rather common in Japan. Even when you recognize a member you don't necessarily call out to them so not to bother them, even though members tend to say it is fine. Though I think if it is the akb cafe of all places, then it has got to be ok, she has to be expecting it, or else it would be quite sad (like Megu here.. "Megu-chan dayo~! :cold:" *everyone ignores)