1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    As presented on stage Saho's catchphrase is perfectly innocent. But she's used it in other contexts on e.g. Anta Dare where it was anything but.

2. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    well thats true ... OKUBO is one of the best geinin in japan!!!!! she is like Goto Terumoto or even better than Goto Terumoto!!! maybie in 2 years Muramoto will have the Okubo´s level ....

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Okubo makes a lot of other part-time appearances on Japanese Tv and is pretty well known as a tarento. I think she's one of the best 48g hosts ever when she did the two SKE shows.

4. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    She did three, Ebi Friday Night, Sho, and Calcio. And she has also appeared on a couple HKT shows, she's a really good comedian, and has a really unique type of humor.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

No one mentioning Okubo as REGULAR cast of Mechaike (after her geinin pair were casted first)?

Read her history, guys. She doesn't make it big in one night.

6. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    for this weeks AKBingo
    *ahem*
    YABATANIEEN~!!!
    (hope fully she actually gets to play as that character in the future xD )

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    looooooool haven't watched Bingo since the WRH was getting snubbed episode

But just went on matome sites and caught some screenshots showing Macharin and Satopii on this episode and immediately went to watch it XD

Both look damn cute. But then Macharin really needs to work hard with her Japanese cuz she might be wasting all her chances. And they cut off Satopii's intro part :(

And kudos to Muramoto who does an amazing job putting out Macharin out there despite she can only do that one-shot gag reaction lmao

Pretty solid episode and segment looking forward to next week!

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Macharin and another D2 beside Hiwatan (Satone), and Tanao on bingo....:banana:
    Agree with Macharin needs to improve her Japanese. At least she got some decent screen time :)

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I think margarine is doing fine with her language skills. She is able to have on camera conversation in Japanese. No translator. Her Mandarin show waku waku japan is reality fun to watch. I think communication is her strength.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She is good enough for showrooms but not variety shows yet. She couldn't even catch Muramoto's question possibly it was too long or too fast for her and plus the anxiety factor on tv show maybe.

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Ma Chia-Ling Japanese is good enough. It is just the right amount for variety show where her good enough Japanese (or not good enough?) can resulted in funny situation. She was really cute when she shouted that gag. Reminds me of those manga face :D

Anyway, after this batch of AKBINGO, the next batch will probably feature these members (got it from 2ch btw)
    AKB48: Tanabe Miku, Kitazawa Saki, Kizaki Yuria, Nakanishi Chiyori, Izuta Rina, Shimada Haruka, Shinozaki Ayana, Fukuoka Seina, Ichikawa Manami, Taniguchi Megu, Hiwatashi Yui, Takita Kayoko, Goto Moe, Kubo Satone.
    Team 8: Oguri Yui, Chou Kurena, Oda Erina, Okabe Rin, Honda Hitomi, Yoshikawa Nanase.

As you can see, lots of new faces (well, not really new, but mostly people that (almost) never appeared in AKBINGO). The reasoning is that because AKB48 senbatsu (top 16) were busy practicing for Thumbnail stage, so a lot of theater girls have the opportunity to appear on Bingo, which is nice :)

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    016.jpg

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Harugon had similar situation when she moved to JKT, but by using it she became a variety star there. I hope Macharin can do the same, she is really nice in showroom.

Yeayyy, Honda and Manami:banana: let them do dance battle [hehe] Glad Manami at last appear in Bingo.
    Tanamin, Yuria, Shimada :| I guess it is farewell episodes for them? (to some extent also Izurina, I don't know when she will move to BNK)

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Nope, only six of them.

17. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    great episode!!!! i like how they are handling the team8 bad tension ... no hayasaka, no kurano, okabe in the last row and oguri ... well oguri is just kawai with all people man/woman etc etc etc ... OTOMAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Can't wait till next week!

Satopii and Manami!!?? aww yeee

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It isn't for next week. It is after the current batch which will probably run until the end of May. For the past few episodes they were doing 4 episodes for a single recording session.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Darn it, right forgot about that. :(