1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I especially agree with Shimada. I'm gonna miss her so much, she's always been one of my most underrated favourites. She's hilarious, energetic, fun, etc etc...

2. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

One thing I don't understand is why the director seems reluctant to bring old segment back like muchaburi dodgeball or shoujiki shougi?

3. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm guessing that he doesn't want to bore people that've been watching from the beginning. Personally, I liked both segments, but the entertainment industry is about moving forward, being creative, having new, fun ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Which ep of Akbingo where naachan got cream pie on her face in "of course is the answer-tozen" segment?
    Edit: The ep where miki demonstrate naachan angry face when she tells other members to properly address other girls.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    @juguete, what have they done, man? What have they done?!...

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

6. ajiwsanjaya

ajiwsanjaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    Can't wait for next week bingo

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not a fan of dodgeball but even the Shiritori burger game or the similar one where they were drawing. Those were really fun and don't seem to require much planning/effort.

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  9. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

lol it's sad that Yuria will be leaving when she has the best chemistry with Muramoto right now. :cry:

10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    jajajjajajajajajajaj i dont care ... i dont want hayasaka and muramoto in the same episode ... actually i dont want hayasaka and muramoto IN THE SAME SHOW!!! thats why i think wrh have to leave akbingo ... unfortunately we cant kick out team8 (okabe, oguri, hayasaka and kurano) ... we cant!!!

jajajajajjajajaja they always have good chemistry xD she is a great pro ... not like others (cof cof hayasaka cof cof)

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    On the stage48 wiki of AKBingo, there is a list of all the episodes and what the main segment was.

Tozen was played in episode 194, 195, 205, 207, 238, 239, 259, 260, 351 and 353. I don't know which one is the episode you're talking to but it narrows it down to 10 episodes so I hope you can find it now haha

Edit: Episode 194 is Kashiwagi Yuki with Takajo Aki, Miyazaki Miho, Kuramochi Asuka, Katayama Haruka and Masuda Yuka.
    Episode 195 is Takahashi Minami with Minegishi Minami, Kitahara Rie, Kojima Haruna, Nakaya Sayaka and Matsubura Natsumi.
    Episode 205 is Miyazawa Sae with Matsubura Natsumi, Kobayashi Kana, Akimoto Sayaka, Umeda Ayaka and Matsui Sakiko.
    Episode 207 is Kitahara Rie with Takajo Aki, Sato Amina, Oya Shizuka, Kuramochi Asuka and Fujie Reina.
    Episode 238 is Watanabe Mayu with Iwata Karen, Ota Aika, Katayama Haruka, Iwasa Misaki and Komori Mika.
    Episode 239 is Shimazaki Haruka with Takeuchi Miyu, Iriyama Anna, Ichikawa Miori, Nagao Mariya and Oba Mina.
    Episode 259 is Kojima Mako with Nishino Miki, Okada Nana, Iwatate Saho, Aigasa Moe and Mogi Shinobu.
    Episode 260 is Iwata Karen with Muto Tomu, Tano Yuka, Takahashi Juri, Omori Miyu and Oshima Ryoka.
    Episode 351 is Komiyama Haruka with Nishino Miki, Okada Nana, Taniguchi Megu, Fukouka Seina and Tatsuya Makiho.
    Episode 353 is Kato Rena with Takahashi Juri, Ichikawa Miori, Oshima Ryoka, Murashige Anna and Tanaka Natsumi.

So it's either episode 259, which aired October 2013; or episode 351, which aired August 2015.

12. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Wow... Thank you for your hard work. Haha.. I never thought about narrowing it down like this.. Silly me.:blush:
    I've found it. It's ep 259. Thank you. :flower:

13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    No problem! I'll do anything to keep from studying lmao

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  15. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    seems like nobody created a thread for this yet, anyway here's the link for subbed akbingo and all other akbstuff
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VV9KO4lG9pE4R0Z9WwaGHgrsw-HF5vF7eHCJuCrfzTc/edit#gid=0
    , very organized. It's just that somebody messed up with the google drive on the following episode groups
    (231-240) The episodes in the google drive folder is 232 - 239
    (241-25) The episodes in the google drive folder is 246- 250
    I don't know how to contact the admin of that drive so if you know please tell him that

16. DarkLifeAngel

DarkLifeAngel Kenkyuusei

17. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    hello, thanks man the date confused me so I thought it's about the akbingo episode on that day only hehe

I miss Hayasaka, she could be an interesting character but Muramoto can only do that much for her, well at least she got an episode for herself. Kii chan is more interesting though so I guess fair enough, Machialing has a potential too (she's also on the most beautiful akb member for me)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2017
  18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ugh.. the fat shaming that obviously comes from management is so disgusting

19. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

Yuria.. :( I've liked her in all the episodes I've seen of hers (that I remember, over the past hundred or so), and as was said before, her chemistry with Muramoto is great. There are also not too many yankee characters. It's a shame for me that she's decided to graduate, as I look forward to her interactions on the show, but best of luck to her!

I also like Shimada, though I've not seen as much of her recently (since I only really watch AKBingo). She used to be one I liked quite a bit on the show too. Hopefully she goes on to other great things after this.

Episode 446 was great, though :D Very funny, although I knew that Sato was gonna cry as soon as she was named. I liked that the two graduating members were given lots of talking time, even if this may have been the last time they'd be on.

Since I only watch AKBingo, I don't usually know when most members graduate. I only found out last week, looking on the wiki through the different generations of AKB members, that Matsui Sakiko graduated! And Nakamura Mariko and Iwata Karen too! So because of this, the past month has felt even more heavy as I've realised there are a bunch of members I won't be seeing on AKBingo again haha!

Btw, I'm new to the fandom and this forum. It's nice to meet you all :)

20. grawar

grawar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayasakatsumugi
    i ship kizaki yuria and muramoto lollll their chemistry is GOLDEN!