1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. addict51

addict51 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Do you agree with this list?

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think the moment Rin doing the gag while squatting should be in the video.

3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    the perception of rap:hmm::hmm::hmm:
    and I wanted to make fun of Naru's not so burning passion...:whistle:
    スクリーンショット 2017-10-05 18.59.20.png
    but in the end she rather made fun of me:tongue::awesome:

4. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Fun for you and for haters of muramoto ... best part for me was de rap of komiyama .... damn she is so cute in this ep and about the list of best moments of akbingo i dont know ... in that episode a lot of moments make me laugh

5. addict51

addict51 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Yap, so many funny moments in this episode, and it is very difficult to decide.

6. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Many members grad early for pursuing voice actor's job and Naru easily turns down this golden chance. I really disappointed.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The best part was Berin

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You know, being a seiyu isn't that great. Unless you're someone like Mizuki Nana or Horie Yui you will probably have to find a part-time job. And she's a Kamen Rider superstar!

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I remember the 2 as solo artists first then a seiyuu or that's what I think they're known for.

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Back then it was seiyuu now a solo artist because simply they dun do much voice acting anymore. But old fans always remember them with Tamura Yukari as the trio of the forever 17 club.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

11. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I've been watching through the old AKBingos and there's something jarring about Oba turning into a new Ohori or Katayama to the new girls after watching those AKBeginner episodes where they were trying to push her as one of the younger generations.:^^;:

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    They're seiyuu and became know for being seiyuu. But they're the type of seiyuu that became like idols. And it's almost like they have the same rules as idols, if you know what I mean.

So, unless you can have a career like theirs it isn't exactly a dream job. And very few can.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I didn't watch AKBINGO! since so long ago, like months/years. I think the last time I watched was just to check the new Mc's, I saw 1 or 2 episodes but that's it. Anyway I was bored now and I'm subscribed to this Youtube channel who subs the shows so I watched the latest AKBINGO! My opinions:

• wow It's been a while I didn't see Yuihan closely, she became skinnier! I just noticed that LOL she looks really beautiful <3
    • The Team 8 girls are cute. especially Rinrin, Naruchan, Kurenyan, etc. it's so refreshing to look at them :') Get that promo!
    • I was confused when they first said that Naruchan didn't fill the form, but when she explained why I can understand her decision. and I respect her choices! maybe she actually isn't interested in being seiyuu, or maybe she is interested but she really wants to learn first (if so then I hope she does learn about it) it's "pro" indeed. Of course if all the girls think and act like this, it would be boring haha. But since it's just one, it's fine!
    • I'm sad they cut Rinrin's parts during the audition ;_; all we saw is her nervous expression LOL They also cut Renacchi's parts. *sad*
    • Komiharu did well overall especially for the yankee acting haha. Kitarie also did good, she really wants this XD Juri was just... well, no comment! it's not for her I guess. Ogino did fine.
    • I'm surprised at all the screentime Kiichan (Kiara) got. As far as I know she used to be a full theater girl and I didn't think they would show a lot from her on variety shows but I guess I was wrong and some things changed LOL but that's nice for her. She was so nervous but she did fine!

That's all LOL that's a lot of opinions for AKBINGO! but yeah I haven't watched it for so long. it's nice to see it once again. and a lot of my AKB / Team 8 favorites were there but too bad some of them got their parts cut ;_;

14. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    If you watched AKBINGO of the last few months, it looks like Kiichan is being pushed to be the next variety member (she was also the winner of post-Izurina variety member searching that aired a while back).

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Interesting... I didn't watch AKBINGO! in months so that's why I had no idea about all this. also I didn't notice more people posting in her thread (it's still inactive), I know stage48 doesn't mean much, but yeah I was really not aware that she was getting this much screentime! I find it interesting since she was one of the least exposed 15th gen since debut and a complete theater girl back then. I never expected to see her pushed on variety. But I find this nice though, maybe I would like her more if I watched more of those episodes. The part when she whistle in this episode was kinda funny!

16. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    @Mana if you are interested, watch AKBINGO! ep 429. Kiichan's "rise to variety" started there :D

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I barely ever watched stages, mainly just big concerts so if it wasn't for AKBingo I probably wouldn't know who Kiichan is. But she does seem to get a lot of screen time and I find her quite adorable, with how she seems to be a bit of an air head and confused sometimes

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Thats because thanks to Muramoto who loves to regularly bully her on the show lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19. addict51

addict51 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Well,that's hillarious lol

btw I have new videos about the top moments of akbingo 461 (another funny episode). It's difficult to decide because there are so many great moments, but it's not the case for #1.

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    IM TOOOOOOOTALLY AGREEE WITH THIS!!! the wrh part was epic!!!