1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. addict51

addict51 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I know right ! LOL
    That's Hillarious. Muramoto, He owns Japan with that one LOL.

2. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    thats right!!! but this guy "daredemo daisuke" (that name jajajajajja) he is doing a great job with this akbingo top´s ... i think we have to support him and promote (push) his channel man ... really we have to do something for him

3. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    So, Komiharu will dub for a season or just for an episode?

4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    It's just for episode 4 that she'll dub for

5. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    i love komiharu im so happy for her

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I would like for her to get more seiyuu offers after this. AKBingo has shown to be a great platform for new opportunities for other members so far so I hope same goes here for Komiharu

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Instead I think she should pursuit acting. I love to watch her yankee or haraguro characters. haha

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I can see her do acting (and modelling) but because of the episode I was thinking that she might get more offers now that people have seen she can do dubbing. Maybe it'll give her the opportunity to become an actress eventually :)

9. spineyrequiem

spineyrequiem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Finally got round to watching this week, really fun episode. Also, if Chiyori ever decides this AKB thing isn't working out she could have a decent career as a harsh vocalist, they're getting remarkably popular in idol these days.

10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    kii - chan was soooo funny today :D i love her

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Hidaka Yuzuki solo appearance is so unexpected for me. Glad Hinana and Moekyun maintain a good friendship together.

Edited by Mod

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I liked this AKBingo! EP...
    • They're bringing forward newgen D1 & D2 members to air grievances, which'll always bring viewers
    • They brought back monoboke, which brought out a surprise new variety member, Eriichan (her deadpan delivery was hilarious)!
    • Kiichan's variety boke reputation was hammered home this EP, if anyone had doubts
    • IMO only a few of the monobokes skidded and didn't land... which is great for the D-gumi!
    • They included good tsukkomi lines for a 16-ki member, who was already variety-material from her debut but never got much screen time, Manakachan
    • More newgen members were included in connecting shots and comments from the hinadan, which is great
    • Bonus: I got to see Anklet for the first time performed (sorry if that's late)

I mentioned AKBingo! seemed to be moving in a better direction of late, and this was more confirmation. Keep going! :approve:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  15. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It's a story about the Bingo episode, how Goto Moe (後藤萌咲) and Shimaguchi Hinana (下口ひなな) had a falling out (about the picture on SNS - "the relationship between the two people collapsed") a few years ago. Dumping water on each other on Bingo was how they made up ("At the end we crossed each other with water to "throw the past into the water". Shimoguchi showed a look that was blown out "Believe each other and keep walking AKB life together!")

It also talks about Chiba Erii's (千葉恵里) portion.

Google translate is far from perfect, but you should be able to get a sense of the story after using it.

Edit: here is another version with some more details. Give google translate a try.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20171018-00124930-the_tv-ent

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    IDK. Everything except Kiichan looked extremely scripted and rehearsed. Forced. Honestly the whole thing gave me the sads. And then they showed a supposedly unscripted part while they were preparing for the water buckets, and the difference in behaviour made the normal parts look even worse.

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Tho it was probably scripted it was hella nicely scripted. Same for the baseball girl boke moments. lol'ed real hard on those.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Aww, c'mon -- it's gonna be scripted. There's no way you can conjure idols to come up with their own gags that fast that actually land. Besides, isn't one of the attractions of idoling, watching idols develop? That's why even into 7-8 years as members, many of them still can't sing like real JDM label artists. That level isn't expected as with pro geinin...

However... as idols see what works and what doesn't over years... they learn comedic timing and content, along with tons more. Same with me asking someone who isn't versed in bodywork, to cure a patient of a 'slipped disk' with a week's training. Would you expect that kind of expertise in such a kouhai? Of course not. :p:^^;:

Even allowing for that though... the newgens still did pretty good! I laughed, and enjoyed the D1 catharsis moments, as it was all symbolic anyway... But the emotions seemed real. Great EP! :approve:

20. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The D1 is the only segment I believe was real (but the way they handled it was lowkey awkward lol). Hinana and Moekyun's interactions have been volatile since "that photo". I remember Moe admitted it during Ariyoshi Radio, and some people who witnessed their awkward interactions during theater MC sessions when they were still in same team.

D2 girls beef, however, don't seem real. Especially when they openly admitted they still hang out every now and then :^^;: