1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Yeah, I don't know to what extent they scripted the show, but the MoeHina fall out is very real. I remember that photo of Hinana, and they've been at odds ever since. Awkward whenever together, never posting 2 shots. So, the actual dispute, and that it's gone on for years, is entirely true.

2. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

For me Eri Lion was superb in this Bingo LOL

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Eri-Lion was multi-level awesome :approve: You barely hear from this D2... and suddenly she pulls out 3 hilarious deadpan monoboke. I was :lol:...

Am not a Moekyun nor Hinana fan per se, so that's interesting. Wonder why they made such light work of it, corner-wise? Esp if it went on for 3 years... :confused:
    Seems petty, but I've been personally backstabbed or saw coworkers get buttshiv'd for far less, in less-competitive work environments, soooo...

Anyone notice:
    • 3:13: Naru smiling while looking at the monitor... then changing her expression? :lol:
    • 3:31: when Hinana is explaining during this conflict... she once thought idoling was going to be cake, then learned the hard way... who was the only hinadan idol who was smiling? Another D1! :p
    • 3 of 4 of Erii's monoboke landed, better than all the other D2s... and the 4th one got a laugh from the hinadan but not the judges. Robbed! :lol:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  4. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I mean, I think you have to factor in that they were barely 13. It probably was petty and ridiculous and ott - they were children, and had been idols for less than a year on top of that. Now they are maturing, and sorting it out. Seems like a normal teenage thing to me.

5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    7/27 in the Kimi Dare thread :whistle::whistle::whistle:

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^^ 13, sure. 14, this going on for a year, threatening to damage their career, hmm. 15, knock it off. 16, 3 years, seriously? Unacceptable... esp for Japanese idols, who grow up pretty fast in that environment... they should know better than to get that basic.

I did notice a change in Moekyun's demeanor lately vs. earlier behind-scenes clips at concerts and whatnot... she used to be rather dour and touchy then... until quite recently. So I think this was in reality, resolved a while back (perhaps even as an ultimatum)... but symbolically, they relived their feud on Bingo! for variety's sake.

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Erii and Manaka are really funny,they should appear more often.

8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    No, of course it's scripted to some extent, I have no beef with that. My problem was that this episode felt scripted af. I hate the way Woman prompts girls to speak, it's jarring. Manaka's stuff felt very artificial, the feuding girls' reactions to each other were forced, the whole thing felt quite off, even compared to the norm in idol variety. IDK. Maybe just a bunch of little things that added up.

9. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!! RELAX DUDE!!! RELAX!!! HEY!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEY!! RELAX!!!!

FIRST: The director is Mori-san!!!! ok???? he is the director!!! not wrh!!! second: wrh prompts girls to speak??? and what they have to do??? be quite??? in silence???? Many people are saying "this is totally scripted" or "this felt scripted" BUT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAN I WATCH IN SOMETHING "SCRIPTED" THIS LINE: "I DONT WANNA DO THIS SHOW" that was saying for moe-chan!!!! that was real man!!! that was real!!! of course the stage was idea of director but everything was real!! they have a problem!!! they trIed to resolve that crap ... and this is the first time than i watch in something "scripted" this another line "that was a good act" FROM MANAKA CHAN!!! so ... she say they are acting!! so ... she burn them up in something "scripted" for acting!!! COME ON!!! man COME ON!! you are watching ghost´s in everywhere!! scripted scripted scripted ... always say that ... of course a 25% is scripted!! the stage is scripted!!but not the rest!! so THIS IS NOS WRH FOULT!!

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I know! I know! It's Make Noise!
    KFC? Nah, I give up. =P

• Like Like x 1
  11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Now that you mention it... I suppose the interactions and prompting weren't what we'd call, smooth. But then again... the D2s, 16th-gen, and even some of the D1s aren't all that experienced in variety, even on Bingo!. That's probably what made it feel forced... most likely, it was...

Maybe a bit of a stretch, but perhaps the JDM audience actually expects the new-newgens to be this stilted and prompted, that it's a subtype of moe. :^^;:

Or that the director or editor's the one who's inexperienced, making calls not quite like better but more expensive staff.

I dunno... I've seen way worse Bingo!, this year even. Despite the flaws on display, IMO the show's better than it used to be. :flower:

12. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Best episode ever!
    [​IMG]

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, at least the people in-charge utilize the underappreciated Shimoguchi, Chiba, and Yamabe for an episode theme. Add that production team choose Taguchi and Hidaka comment, among all the regulars, to be aired for their funny remark, and realization hit you that the current AKBingo regulars are heavily composed of "Orthodox Mannequin" idol that doesn't bring anything other than looks to the table.

It's in the best interest of both the show and the viewers to cut the "Boring" member ratio sooner or later. Give more spot to member that could actually do funny stuff and willing to do so. This is late-night variety show, afterall.

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This is what bothers me the most with recent AKBingo. I understand that mannequinn girls are 'always there' from Ep. 01, but recently, the manequinn is much more than the past, and even the top member have been so plain and stoic. Maybe because there's not much activity these days, only talk and talk and talk.

15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Salute to Eri, she manage to keep her words that she is funnier than Hiwatan and Satopii :lol:
    She can be Paruru-level salty with owarai twist

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

YuiYui called to say "Hi" :lol:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  17. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I'd take this "scripted and rehearsed" episode any days than those boring talk shows.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  19. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Dude ... "w4d4f4c"!! ... the akbingo´s talk show is the best because muramochan have so much screen time :D

20. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Next week is a dodgeball epsidode :cool: