TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Hahaha Chiyori, Hiwatan and especially Kiichan were so good! And next week episode, MUCHABURI DODGE BALL! They need to do more segments of games and old stuff again, because those talk show's segment is not good enough, tbh.

2. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

I dont know if this has already been posted before but it seems our AD Camera man is becoming quite popular [hehe]

Im 99% sure its the same dude o_O

From that AbemaTV Sasshi show.
    AD Cam #2.jpg
    AD Cam #3.jpg
    From Nogibingo (couldn't find a better one)
    AD Cam #4.jpg

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I have to say that Bingo!'s gone from barely watchable a month ago, to legit can't-miss this week -- awesome :approve:

All the ingredients were there, the editing kept things moving yet gave the kyaras their moment... Motomura's tsukkomi were on-point, plus there's a dodgeball EP next week -- in cosplay! Think this show's finally remembered what made it so good in the golden era :1st:

4. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    He also took some very nice shots of Milky and Sae in ebisho a few years ago :drool:. He also works in keyabingo, he is a Shida Oshi apparently o_O

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    All the new faces so fresh and them cosplays hella nice.

6. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Telling Mion and Satone it's kitsui lol... nah Satone looks fine in her cosplay [hehe]

7. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

I thought the same thing but there's no girls from other groups such as NMB48, SKE48, NGT48 etc. (except for that 1 SKE48 Member)

Its good to see quite alot of faces on the show though, especially Fujita Nana and Abe Maria, they haven't been on in a LOOONG time.

10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    in this episode kiichan was just amazing ... xD and the akbingo´s talk show is so funny ok¿¿?? :D

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  11. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
  12. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    So, I was eating dinner, then, Kiara with her costume dancing Safari Park dance almost made me choke my food. The comedian cosplays are really good. They need to make another ikemen danso session again, 'cause Kayoyon and Hinana's >>>>>>>>>

Hiwatan is a potential comedian if they force her to do it like this one (and the previous Muramoto Manzai), hope they let her out of the orthodox idol image quick.

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I noticed that too -- that hinadan is massive. As said before (@ForrestFuller )... that's almost Lucky Girl capacity...

But if that's part of the plan to keep cranking out known bullseye hits they've been trying to avoid all year... all for it.

Side note: wasn't a Motomura fan for the longest (was murdered dead when Bad Boys announced their retirement from B!)... but it just goes to show how good editing, good writing, and a little more effort in showcasing more labor-intensive corners, really makes his tsukkomi fire up the EPs. I think the secret is, to let the members boke or tsukkomi neta for most of the tsubo, and to step back and pick off laughs with his tsukkomi at key moments, like a sniper. Which is what the pro comedian should do and be -- a sniper to keep the comedy floating along... wonder if the staff asked for Motomura's input.

Lastly... Kayoyon's danso was unbelievably hot -- both my wife and I mentioned that last night at the exact same time! She even said she'd want to meet Kayoyon f2f at a handshake someday... could it be my wife is actually trying to get involved more with my hobby...?!?

14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    I've been watching Bingo since WRH take over.. Nvr miss an episode.. Muramoto has been doing good so far.. More funnier in recent ep.. [hehe]
    Personally i think that Bingo just lack member that can do good in variety.. Cant only depend on chori & kiichan (the most funnier 1) to lead the variety member.. Need all involve.. (if compare to early days becos that time they go all out.. No worry of their image at all.. Not like nowdays.. But some of them can show they can do funny thing.. Myb shy to do it regulary.. Perhaps? :^^;:)
    @stormy senpai.. Better beware.. Pls dont get ur wife involve into our world.. Lol.. Hehehe.. :p[hehe]:D

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I'm trying to imagine what would happen if it wasn't Rinrin but Gyoten wearing that yellow costume.

16. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Thank's to Izurina for giving her seat to Sato Kiara. Sato is very hillarious on this episode. I can't stop to laugh her:rofl::rofl:

17. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    That was a great episode... what is missing in the Women Rush Hour AKBingos as compared to the old school ones with the Bad Boys is that there are no unique moments being created by the members. In this episode, there were a lot of hilarious moments and it looks like it will continue into next week with some dodgeball action (doesn't look like Muchaburi Dodgeball though, or maybe it will be a variation of it)

18. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    mmmmmmmmmmm "unique moments being created by the members" mmmmmmmm maybie ... maybie ... thats because muramo-chan is so amazing by himself ... i can talk hours about unique moments (in akbingo) being created by "llamachoto" (muramoto) but i dont remember so much unique moments from the members ... maybie you are right ...

19. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

20. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    kii-chan is the best!!!