1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Man they are on a bonafide roll with Bingo! lately... can't believe I'm saying that about the show I used to think was cancellation fodder...

Well... truth is they knocked another one out of the park this week... too many funny and awesome moments to describe.

Don't set me up to knock me down again, Bingo! At least until bounenkai! :^^;:

2. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

Naa, IMO, this Bingo still lack a punishment for the girl in muchaburi dodge ball. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    that was a good episode... who knew that Chori would be the 2nd Yuko/Tomochin at dodgeball?

4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I've really enjoyed the past episodes, hopefully they have them do more episodes like these(and it's not only for Halloween) with prizes/punishments at the end to motivate the girls more

5. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Last week I watch akbingo! for the first time after stop following the show about 3-4 years ago.
    I got video recommendation from dailymotion while re-run Geinin! 3. Maybe because WRH became a guest in ep2.

Started from ep396 and was not disappointed.
    I'm laughing my ass off through the whole show. :rofl:
    Muramoto was sooo funny and members reaction were just priceless. lol

I don't know about you guys, but I like this kind of variety show. You know.. talking, teasing, and joking about trivial things.
    I'm sasshi-oshi afterall. ;)

Not only talk, Muramoto is also good at handling the game show like in ep401. That episode was riot! :rofl:
    If you think Muramoto stole the spotlight from members, you are wrong. I think he did a great job to bring out the best from each member. Variety wise.

Thanks to new akbingo! now I'm into Team 8 and discovering my new AKB48 oshimen after prr grad.

Here is some members that got my attention,

1. Hayasaka Tsumugi
    She is the first reason I watch new akbingo!. The vid rec from dailymotion was ep419. It's about her awkward date with Muramoto. In that episode, her smile struck my heart like a thunderbolt. :inlove:
    But I don't know the story behind their date so I stopped at first 5 minutes and decided to watch new akbingo! from the beginning (ep396).

She have this serious face but her smile is sooo cute and beautiful. That gap is a winner for me. She is my AKB48 oshimen right now. :1st:

Just like her father said, I want Muramoto to tease her more. lol

2. Kuranoo Narumi
    She is like okada nana v2.0. Her majime chara is admirable.
    I like when she get upset everytime Muramoto showing favoritism to yuiyui. [hehe]

3. Oguri Yui
    Just like Muramoto, my heart got stolen right after that "shokupan" moment. lol
    I like the way she talk. It makes her different from the others.
    Muramoto, please keep favoritism yuiyui. [hehe]

4. Sato Kiara
    Got a big laugh when Muramoto cut her comment and said "kimi wa dare?" :rofl:
    She's become better in variety field day by day. Definitely one of the funniest member in akbingo! right now.

5. Yokoyama Yui (Team 8)
    Mesmerizing face. Easy to tease. Good at dancing. Cute accent. But too bad she rarely appear in the show. :(

6. Hidaka Yuzuki
    I don't follow SKE48 but this crazy baseball lover is very something. lol
    Her comment about baseball + Muramoto's punchline is guaranted laugh for me. :lol:
    Please make her regular. lol

7. Yamada Nanami
    I find her hand gesture interesting. I don't know why she gave up that gesture, it can be her trademark.
    She is the variety idol that AKB need.

8. Taguchi Manaka
    She is still 13 y.o. but she is smart and her monomane are very entertaining.

9. Oda Erina
    Her genki and confident chara is unbeatable.
    And she have no fear even with her senpai (that ikisumo thing) lol

10. Chou Kurena
    The last member who captivate me is Chou Kurena. Her smile is soo genuine and adorable. That smile maybe can stop WW III!
    No wonder Wakabayashi of Audrey chose her as his oshimen in ep447 even tho she's doing nothing but grinning from the hinadan. lol
    Her clumsiness and her hair style reminds me alot of prr. :inlove:

I'm glad there is alot of different character in akbingo!
    Hope WRH can maximize these hidden potensial (members) to make akbingo! great again. :hehe:

6. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Start dig deeper, there still lots of hidden gems at Team 8 ;)
    I'd recommend Anta Roke Roke and Bunbun.

Back to Akbingo, same like previous posters before, I believe they should bring back punishment games.

7. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I would like to see a silent library akbingo version.
    Back to topic, This episode is funny maximum.

8. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    sasshi tweeted about the latest episode of akbingo! and praised kii-chan cosplay [hehe]

I'm at Bunbun ep4 right now. just like WRH said, it's so much fun. lol

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes, please!! One of my favourite segments :cute:

10. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I prefer segment like shoujiki shougi that have alot of delicious information about members which usually only known among members.

11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i don't know, Shoujiki Shogi without BadBoys feels strange.. but why not? let them try

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Agreed -- SS was a BadBoys(TM) skit... seems specially written for Kiyoshi's Kiyoto's character and Sata's yankii tsukkomi...

What new B! needs is some skits written esp for WRH's strengths... and for God's sake, use Paradise more -- he either needs to step up his boke game or gyaku-gire MM more. He's been literally a prop vs. Kiyoshi's Kiyoto's constant boke antics with Sata -- plus it would take some of the load off MM to keep the laughs coming.

Thanks for the gentle letdown @lionel90 ! Sigh... :^^;:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  13. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wait a minute ... jajajaja who is / was Kiyoshi????? xD

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    He means Kiyoto.

15. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Akbingo! needs more variety type girls. During Mayuyu's batch almost everyone is trying their best to be funny, even the most serious ones. Now, there are girls who gets replaced and you won't even notice because they're passive in the show anyway. The show is still good though, the segments are more interesting though I miss old segments like shoujiki shogi and muchaburi dodgeball.

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yup. D'oh!!! Corrected. :^^;:
    Serves me right for not looking the name up... :wall:

Yup, they're slowly limping back to that old standard lately (yay)... but the show's lost its identity even when Bad Boys were still hosting...

Re: lack of Muchaburi {anything} -- makes me wonder if there were complaints from parents about health issues with some of the scare foods -- esp the stinky tofu and scorpions... gotta be messing some gut function there.

Rules could've been created to stop that and gekikara foods as well. When your group is still trying to get to the top... certain things can be overlooked in lieu of future gains... but when you're *the* top idol group in the country, that might no longer apply.

The conspicuously remaining "yasaburi", like water-splashing, cream cannons, embarrassing costumes, tsukkomi, etc... are obviously okay. Come to think I can't remember even bitter tea being drunk... but then again I'd stopped watching for a stretch. Shoujiki Shougi acc'g to Wiki48, was still being done as recently as May '16, so no reason it can't come back, I suppose...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Being passive : Are the new girls trying to act like tha because their seniors are around?

18. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    jajajajjajajajajjajajajajajajajjaja shimoguchi x goto´s friendship is officially dead!!!!!! xD omg this episode was epic!!

19. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

I give Paradise-san 11/10 for that performance :lol:

=================================

What the heck is going on with Akbingo this month?

This show just went all NEXT LEVEL for some reason

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  20. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    that´s right!!!! the next level!!!! this is because now we can see the results of the hard work of Muramo-chan "into" the members!!! (go away hayasaka and go away kurano) =) i think that´s the reason!!!! i knowed he was a genius but not this level of genius :D and the next episode we have Goto Terumoto!!!!! the old god in the earth!!!!!!! Goto -samaaaaaaaa xD and Muramo-chan will be in the goto terumoto´s show xD This is perfect!!!! i hate okabe and i hate oguri but this is still perfect :D