TV / Radio AKBINGO! (08/10/01~)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    thats not true man.... i commented about how strong komiyama is!! and why the new generations are not as good as the old ones in akbingo!! Among many other things. The people here just hate me because my profile image.

2. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Photo too big, deleted

This doesn't looks like rational opinions to me. I wish you're a troll, but now I'm disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018 at 7:48 PM
  3. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    lol
    I don't understand why some of you look annoyed with someone who likes muramoto? [hehe]

anyway, Juri appeared again in some member video. guess which member? not Okabe :hehe:

4. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei

Muramoto for next AKB single center!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018 at 7:49 PM
  5. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Correct, he still shouldn't be taken seriously.

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    If you pay enough attention to GEES's videos, he was also there :lol: And those posts were frequently repeated. That's why I just put him on my ignore list. Helps a lot in saving my energy and IQ level :D

Juri is so nice...she even help as Oguri's cameragirl in Mayu's last stage. If she still in a same team with Macharin, I bet she will also help her too.
    But, if I remember it right, that Bangkok event commentary in Rin's segment also has Juri in it. Why she did not appear. :whistle::lol:

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Absolutely... also on ignore since forever.

8. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    masaka ni... :eek:

:shifty:

my favorite part from this episode are when they making fun of Muramoto's contribution for Fukui and his autograph. :rofl:
    now I realized why Chou always there. Mori P is genius!

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    Do you get your answer already @bannie ? I'm not sure if there is uploads of just highlights. On YT it usually are compilations of funny moments. Those moments are gold, yes. But I think you will miss so many little things that are funny in its context. If you find it boring, just skip it to the next episodes :lol:

If you only have the will to atch the snippets and think, hey that segment look really funny. Just mention it to AKBingofansID on twitter, ask on which episode that certain segment comes from. They are like walking encyclopedia of AKBingo and its predecessor shows.

I mean...what other reason she has to be there :rofl:If you look closely, Chou's schedule is one of the most "ordinary" (beside Satone's). Wake up late - train ride - getting her guitar - pre-event practice - event - post-event commentary - dinner with family - practice at home with her cool father - sleep. But two comments about Muramoto spice the episode up with enough joke. :lol: She really is Mouri-P's favourite :D

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  10. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Thank you!
    I have watched lots on YT. best of takamina, paruru etc. Just hoping there might be each episode highlights. but I guess thats unlikely lol. I guess I will scim each episode!

11. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    this is not twitter!!! AND IM NOT THAT GUY!!! BUT HE IS JUST A GENIUS!!!!!

nice trye, sata!!! go to sleep... you are drunk

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018 at 7:49 PM
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    This is starting to feel like everyone against juguete. Some people just defend their favourites a little harder than most, and while I don't agree with everything he says, it's a bit petty of some of you guys to treat him like this

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't fuel it further. The posts'll disappear soon anyway...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

You try chat with him. Go ahead. :)

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    On one hand, there are consequences for one's actions on the forum. On the other hand, this is getting quite off-topic. Not to mention I already officially warned juguete about their actions on this thread quite some time ago, and I haven't noticed an issue since.

So enough of this conversation. Let's move on.

16. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I already forgot Satone's activities lol

17. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I like Muramoto I just don't like his troll fan here lol.

Btw on recent episodes I think the idea box of the writers are currently empty. I miss the prank episodes and why wouldn't they dropped that lucky girl ranking, that segment is uninteresting for me but then again maybe it's just me. Team 8 overall for me improved in variety skills. I'd prefer if Yui becomes more interesting than just plain cute imouto character though. I forgot the name of the girl in NMB I think? the one who did the corny dog segment in set (the one that one of the group performed in W contest) but anyway she's kinda interesting.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    Agree, where is the hidden camera segment? Today's kyun segment is quite good, but I need more over the top moments again in the show.

I think you are talking about Hama Sayuna. She need her Kansai partner to bloom. That part when she paired with Sayaka shows that any NMB member would also do :lol: They already take moe-kyun battle as comedy skit stage twice :XD: As expected from nambans.
    Even in Kanto show Yui is less interesting than some other members. She need to improve more in variety, please don't end up like Renacchi/Annin in akbingo. But somehow eito variety units (except Rin and Oda) lately are rarely invited to akbingo. But who am I to complain, even Kiichan still yet to have decent screen time in 2018.

19. nvmea

nvmea Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Yuiyui has had TENS of funny moments! "Muramoto koko!", Annin's photobook joke, Yukirin's catchphrase joke, running away from the Ichiro dokkiri...

20. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No, not Hama though that girl is cute and have potential. The one who was told to do the skit done by Hama and her partner. I think they're making way for others, just like what you said even Kiichan have limited screen time now. Same with Nakanishi. Yeah, Yui would end up like Paruru if this continues, like a cute mascot.