1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::huh::huh::huh: .................... YOU ARE WELCOME!! OK??? YOU ARE SO F:asdfgh:ING WELCOME!! :cry2::cry2: anyway who is winning in the "senbatsu" of akbingo neo???

2. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I am worried. There is NO DATE for akbingo neo ep 4!! whats wrong with that!!

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, with the new show starting next week, and Mouri-p retiring.
    New episodes ae not very likely to happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Adiós, Sr. juguete de AKB48

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm afraid Lionel is right. They're promoting "AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san" as the successor for AKBINGO, so I think we won't get any new episodes. However, if it makes you feel any better, Muramoto wasn't going to be part of anymore AKBINGO anyway, so there shouldn't be much change.

I hope you enjoy AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san as well! You can read about it here:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-sayonara-mouri-san-2022-04-07.23867/

• Like Like x 1
  6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    during the 1st MC with Kiyoto and Paradise, they ask yukirin about the dance-centric new single. yukirin replies, I'm used to making rice balls (KFC) now I have to dance! Even Yuki forgot about Kaze, Flying Get, AND UZA. all for the sake of variety. I must say Yuki looks great in the motoKare costume.

second time for me hearing motoKare, this time with some real speakers, and it sounds much better. earbuds just don't do AKB48 justice. maybe I should try bose. (I already have JBL and skullcandy, but my favorite rn are half the price and made by eppfun because they lay flat in a case that is < 2cm wide)

It appears kiyotos bozozku jumpsuit has a patch censoring the reichseagle above the left breast pocket.

all in all, the concert/event has the feel of a pre pandemic event. SKE48 just wrapped their 3day concert that really felt like an old akb48 event (centering around an AKB48 9th gen as it was) heres hoping for a revitalized idol industry amid emergence of new variants. I still miss the fan calls.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  7. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    what??? NO WAY!! I like Sento-kun!! thanx to akbingo!!!

8. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I watched all the episodes of "sayonara mouri-san" and i have to say this: Is good but really "normal" Theres is "no tension". I love Akbingo because the tension created by Muramoto-sama...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Woman Rush Hour is not dead yet.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    My god... They are too dead Muramochan is old as fvck i will remember him so hot and banging the girls

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To quote Inigo Montoya

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I have to agree

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    YouTube decided to show me some clips of Muramoto greatest moments on AKBINGO got me searching for old episode around the transition. ended up watching episodes 386 & 387. still with bad boys as mc. The topic of the episodes was members' popularity before they joined AKB48. really hilarious episodes with actual lol moments, for me anyway. generations really made no difference back then, with 120th gen tano really ripping on 9th gens shimada and komariko. and kiyoto from bad boys perfectly timed delivery. unfortunately this just didnt carry over to later episodes, the format, members, and hosts (still entertaining) but just didnt have that kind of edginess. mukaichi was already featured both 386 & 387 as it was the time of the release of Tsubasa wa iranai. also a young oguri and honda for eitos.

i think when i get to the wrh episodes i would have to agree that muramoto and paradise had impossible shoes to fill but he really did a good job and was able to still bring some laughable moments. its funny because when i jump to ep. 399 WRH is talking about the negative comments the station was getting regarding the new mcs

• Like Like x 1
  14. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    I just noticed that Uno-Director/BichaO/宇野D has been working with Sata-san on his Youtube channel since its inception in 2020!
    Basically as his cameraman/assistant/joke partner.[hehe]
    [​IMG]

Speaking of Bad Boys (the OG MCs):
    Sata has a pretty successful Youtube channel now, called SATABuilder's
    This year he gifted a motorbike to his partner Kiyoto as a congratulatory gift for finally getting a license and the Bad Boys rode together on the road like in the old days :)

Kiyoto also has his own channel : link
    =======================

To keep in topic about AKBINGO, I miss the usual Lucky Girls Ranking that used to happen around this period of the year.
    Regardless of how accurate it was (remember the Minegishi/Sashihara year? :awesome:), those episodes were all fun to watch.
    Lastly, sorry for anyone hoping that there's new AKBINGO news :p

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    So... which one of you was juguete?

16. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz