1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. P-ika

P-ika Kenkyuusei

Watching it already on the Keyhole thing. Hope it will be up by tomorrow because the quality is really low.

Has and AKB program been always behind the KAT-TUN program, I watching the KAT-TUN program and it really surprised me to see the girls, Maybe this will attract female audience?

LOL, I'm a huge Japanese baseball fan, and hearing the "Kattobase Minami" made me laugh so hard. I want to learn Minami's song now.

Poor Acchan she's crying and they have changed her for Sayaka.
    LOL at Sayaka and her uncontrolled force XD She nearly kills the staff throwing the bag.

And now again to Ohori's debut I'm sure they are doing the whole "Sell all this or you would be fired" as a publicty stunt, and they are doing a hug event for promoting the single?
    Jurina is there for promoting the single! I don't know why but she scares me se looks so serious, probably nervous, she really doesn't look like her age.
    And a perfomance of the new single!! The dance reminds me of Aitakatta for some reason.
    Next program: Food section again!

gomen gomen I just noticed it watching the other topics m(_ _)m

I love this program so much. So funny!

2. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Spolier should be in white text.....

3. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

I can't believe they are treating Meetan like that.

I WANT TO BE IN JAPAN TOO D:

STUDIO PERFORMANCE
    *HYPERVENTILATES*

4. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Yay for this weeks AKBINGO so far.

Spoiler:
    Lol @ Sayaka knocking staff members out (with Santa's bag no less XD)

And YAY for Oogoe Studio perf.

5. makistar

Fook!
    My Key(ass)hole connection sucks today, looks perfect during CMs but F-up during the show :evil:

6. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

gosh that sucks D :

i thought the performance was quite a letdown for all the expectation i had. especially at the ending, i was all over the moon that takamina was in the centre but they zoomed in on jurina DD:

7. makistar

^ I'm glad my connection sucked now or else I would have threw my monitor out the window!

8. hina

hina Member

the Takamina song cracked me up so bad, :XD: and i just wanna say again that Jurina is HOT! :cute:

and Hurray for Oogoe perf! will wait for HQ. :omfg:

9. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

^ XD

I lol-d at them getting delivery ouendan especially because cartoonKAT-TUN's theme this week was delivery and they got delivery cheergirls 8D

10. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Thanx for the spoilers guys! I'm really excited now w00t!

11. makistar

12. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Wow, this sounds like an action-packed episode... I have to wait to till tonight to watch it, though... boo.

13. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Has this week's episode uploaded anywhere? Even if it's the file that's only like 120MB...

14. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
  15. Jasey

^ Thanks.

===================================================
    I want to go to the hug event :(

@Wordsmith: I don't think you'll be saying that after the 12th time they do it xD

Sato Yukari, Sayaka and Erena were missing from the performance, but I only saw 2 replacements - Mocchi and Nito/Kohara. Was there another one?

===================================================

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

And here we go...:p

Overview:

We have another one of those Mouse Games where the girls guess which 4 out of 5 choices are the real deal. The girls playing this time are Mai, Kayo, Nozomi, and Atsuko, and the prizes are little jars of pudding. Five people come in, and it turns out that they've got some really interesting jobs:

No. 1 is part of a "Delivery Ouendan" or "Delivery Cheering Group." Pretty much he and his buddies rush in and cheer whenever someone is doing their absolute best at something. He and his buddies actually end up doing a cheer for Takahashi Minami, which really moves her to tears. The song is as follows in English:

Part 1

Takahashi (Takahashi) Minami (Minami)
    You seriously (You seriously) do it all (do it all)
    Believe in yourself! I believe in you!

Part 2

Takahashi Minami is 148.5cm tall
    Sleep well, jump,
    And drink lots of milk
    Aim to be 2m tall

No. 2 does "Renai Torappu" or "Romance Trap." In a nutshell, he and a bunch of other people coordinate to get shy guys to meet girls. The example they use is that Person A chats with a female store clerk for a bit. Later, Person A - now with a friend, Person B - bumps into the store clerk and manages to talk the store clerk into hanging out with them. While hanging out, Person C - now with the shy guy - comes along and meets up with Person A and B. They all hang out together, until Persons A, B, and C step out. This in turn leaves the shy guy to chat with the store clerk.

No. 3 is a spicy food examiner. Basically he eats spicy food, and ranks its level of spiciness. He tries some spicy mabo tofu and ranks it a "2." He then tries some spicy chicken and ranks it a "9." Sata's buddy tries it out, and ranks it a "12." The girls try it out, and they just get scorched by the spices. They all dash first to a table for some water, but then dash off the set. Here, we find Maeda crying because her mouth burns so much.

Fifteen minutes later, the Bad Boys apologize, and explain that Maeda went down because of the spicy food. Worth noting is that Sata says, "Moushi wake gozaimasen." It literally means, "We have no excuse (for the error/mistake)," though it loosely means, "I'm sorry." He then explains EXPLICITLY what happened (not exactly something you'd do to prevent someone from losing face). Sayaka then volunteers to pick up where Maeda left off, and the game resumes.

No. 4 is an "original song dealer." Basically she sings to express feelings for other people which they themselves can't convey in their own words. She then sings a song to AKB48 to boost up their image. The song is as follows in English:

"Dear AKB48"

I clearly put on my school uniform
    Within my bra is a hidden romance
    If you (don't) want to meet, let's meet at this place...

*A small caption pops up indicating her real profession. I can't really read the kanji since it's so damn small, but more or less she's really a professional artist.

No. 5 is...well, Santa Claus - and a certified one at that, too. He explains how he takes part in these winter Olympics when the holiday season is over - with his main event being sack tossing (*shrugs* :confused:). He also demonstrates by tossing his brown sack over the staff members. Sata then offers Sayaka to try, and she does - by tossing the sack AT the staff members. B-)

The guessing time begins, and all the girls get the clear except for Sayaka - so everyone loses. It turns out the spicy food examiner is a fake (i.e. sampling spicy food isn't his real job), while the others are real (i.e. they're job is what they really presented). Sayaka comments here that she's forgotten her "child-like heart" - because she, as the last person, picked the spicy food sampler over the Santa Claus.

We then jump over to more of Megumi's progress on her solo debut. Several of the management guys sit in a room and try to figure out how Megumi can promote her single. Then one of them suggests that she have a hugging event (something like a handshaking event where the artist meets the fans to promote the single - except that Megumi would be giving out hugs instead of handshakes). A staff member then points out the plan to Megumi, and she's really stunned.

Then we jump over to a segment on "Oogoe Diamond." Sata introduces Matsui Jurina, and explains a few things about her:

- Jurina's born in 1997-03-08 (March 8, 1997), the 9th year of Heisei Era. (Yuko blurts out that's the same as her father - March 8, not 1997.) During the same year, Mononoke Hime. (The caption roughly says, "But that feels so recent....") For comparison, Megumi was born in 1983-08-25 (August 25, 1983), the 56th year of the Showa Era. During the same year, Uchuu Senkan Yamato was a big hit.

- Jurina's favorite food is the spaghetti her mother makes. For comparison, Haruna's favorite food is sushi.

- Jurina's future dream is to become an actress. For comparison, Sae's dream is to live in a big house.

- The most recent book Jurina read is "Akage no An." For comparison, Minegishi read "Shuunyuu wo Kimeru Jikan no Tsukaikata" ("How to Use Your Time for Your Money").

- Jurina's best musical instrument is the recorder. For comparison, Mariko's best musical instrument is the air ocarina (air guitar but with an ocarina instead). Sata insists that Jurina studies the air ocarina, and she hesitantly agrees. :p

*Basically, the Bad Boys are pimping out Jurina to be the next hot sh*t. B-)

Then there's a live studio performance of "Oogoe Diamond." Afterwards, there's a brief blurb about Megumi's solo single and a preview of next week's episode.

Highlights:

- Maeda gets pwned by the spicy chicken
    - Sayaka pwns the staff with her sack toss
    - I can't believe that "Renai Torappu" job is real
    - I also can't belive Santa Clauses get certifications
    - The dance routine for "Oogoe Diamond" is pretty bad-ass, albeit a bit packed

Overall Opinion:

I don't know if I'm suffering from burnout, but I really didn't like this episode. The format's the same as 0ji - a game, an update on Megumi's solo debut, and then the studio performance. And then again, I guess I shouldn't be expecting too much, should I? :confused:

I did like that brief bit on Jurina, though I'd hate to see JUST HER being pimped out for SKE. Featuring a handful of girls from AKB48 is one thing, but featuring JUST ONE GIRL from SKE48 is a bit...ridiculous.

And there you have it! Another review. I've been short on sleep these past few days, so I've tried really heard to finish this post ASAP - and lucky for me, I pulled it off in about 2 hours this time with a couple of breaks in between. Also, I cut out A LOT of emoticons because, seriously...I've overdone it.

As usual, I'm sorry for the length as well as any missing or incorrect information. Nevertheless I do hope it helped even the slightest bit.

Until next time, y'all take it easy. B-)

17. Jasey

That book it listed for Miichan was the one that Sata pulled out of her bag when he was at the theatre xD

18. WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei Kenkyuusei

Damn Gideon, within a few hours after watching the show on youtube, you already have the review up. Props to you, man. B-)

First time seeing Maeda getting owned so bad. Obviously I can't imagine how spicy it is but considering she was able to handle a load of Wasabi in a previous episode, I thought that something like this shouldn't be too terrible (yes I know Wasabi and spicy food taste different :p)

I also agree with the format, what happened to the skits, karaoke or whatnot that was promised? I'm honestly getting really bored of them rotating the tarinai games with the mouse games.

They should hire me to come up with the games lol I bet I'd add more variety to the show.

19. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

The Takamina cheer was f*cking insane. Cry, Takamina, CRY!!! :twisted:

Also, the studio performance of Oogoe Diamond was 99000% better than the actual PV. You could finally see the costumes, the dance routine, and most importantly THE GIRLS.

Jurina is ok. I think I'll grow to like her, if she comes out of her shell a little.

20. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Thanks for the super summary, Gideon.

I wish that they would stop with the games. I'd prefer more stuff like last week.