1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    She's Yoshioka Riho, actress.

2. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    that was a fun episode... loved Okappa breaking down and the Suda-Miru battle over Aoki-san lol... they should have done that with Mako and Milky when Milky was still in the group.

3. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    That screencap is amazing though :lol: rarely you see someone looking as defeated as her in that picture.

Uuuh you make it sound like this show is running on government benefits or something haha

4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It is my belief that there's actually only one ball in the muchaburi box, hence they know exactly what punishment game they are doing.

5. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    That was just a quick one, if I went in detail then I would've said that preparing all the muchaburis require time, like changing sets when they need props, the more time they use the more expensive it is using the studio, (if it's anything like a recording studio for music where every second is expensive) anyway like I said, it's just a theory.

Yet the ball changes colors from time to time in the same shooting.

6. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Yeah I missed muchaburi ang shoujiki shougi. We get to see a lot of variety stuff there and a lot of personal info on the girls.

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think that kind of supports the theory though. They have one ball for each muchaburi, and they put that one ball in the machine & that's the game they're gonna play

8. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Some muchaburis has repeated in the same episode. Anyway there's no real way to know if there're multiple balls or not unless someone from there tells us.
    Well regardless of whether there are multiple balls or not, they still have to prepare the muchaburis, which will require time, manpower and money.

9. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    And then there were those large lifting slides they use to use, those couldn't have been cheap either.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Some stuff they don't use anymore were most likely rented
    Anyway pretty much nothing is cheap in TV

11. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Pure talkshow is the cheapest.

12. zowryo

zowryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itojuna
    I don't mind bingo going talk show or anything as long as all these great subber subbing it :D

13. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Yamado Noe... get used to it, she's on all their social n shows and if they are on AKBingo, She's coming along...

14. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Just started watching Keyabingo yesterday and I feel bad for the current Akbingo. Keyabingo is great and a lot of members are good in variety, I daresay that they remind me of early Akbingo with gold members like Shinoda, Minegishi, etc. Their super ponkotsu is super funny (Watanabe Rika) compared to Paruru and Nyan nyan. Their segments are good too except they also adopted the lucky girl ranking. I wish Akbingo would improve their segments and bring back shoujiki shougi if possible. Akbingo have funny members too but they're going to waste if they're just going to run a talkshow.

15. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Yeah....most of the times I can tolerate her but there are times when her voice makes me feel really irritated, especially when wearing ear phones. Not hating her or something but she shouts basically 24/7.

Keyabingo is like Nogibingo which is more variety oriented. Keyakitte, Kakenai and Nogichuu are their talk oriented show which AKBingo resembles these days. I think this setup is ideal and working well for both groups. I wonder why AKB can't afford more shows. They really seem to run this group at minimum cost.

Not sure about Keyabingo but the Keyagirls felt really stale and lost their spark for me just after 1 and a half year of airing Keyakitte. AKB girls can do much better than them in variety.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Just curious, would you like to list us all AKB show currently airing so far?

17. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Sure! Don't tell me there is suddenly a huge list lol.

18. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    I think it is better to say about "nationwide broadcast shows".

At their peak time, there were a lot of AKB TV Shows on NTV, FujiTV, TBS, TV Asahi, and TV Tokyo. Now, AKB has only 1 international show (AKBShow! - which is shared among all 48 & 46 groups) and 1 NTV Show (AKBINGO). I am not sure about the coverage of Nemousu TV but it is aired on a cable television (Fami-Geki). Team-8 has some local shows, AKB has KimiDare and some theater-based/web-based minishows... but their audiences are limited.

The sister groups are even in worse conditions. The old TV Shows of SKE, NMB, HKT were all nationwide broadcasted. Now, only STU has a nationwide broadcast show (SETOBINGO). Though, it is on the shared 48-46 timeslot, so expected to be an oneshot 12-ep.
    (- Btw, STU has a dozen of other local shows.
    - NMB & SKE have few region-based shows.
    - NGT has 1 prefecture-based show.
    - HKT is in the worst condition. They have only 1 monthly local show, if I remember correctly)

P/S: I do not count radio programs like ANN and more.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    How's the TV watching culture in Japan? I thought most young people don't watch TV much nowadays?

20. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    great episode again!! :D kii-chan kawai xD and the "medallist" guy was so funny too :D